PDA

View Full Version : My Track is almost done!

Rip_Tear
07-30-2003, 11:52 AM
Well my track is comming to the ends of being done! I need some ideas for some other kinds of jumps now! I have tables (I will make some tables into doubles later) and a few other little jumps, but I know know what else to put on it, I would like to put some whoops in it but I want some other jumps on it first. So far there are 8 jumps on it, and I have 4 more planned, I have quite enough room for more jumps but I can't think of anything but tables (lol).

Any suggestions would be good, pictures would be great! I will get some pictures soon :D

Thanks!

crazycasey
07-30-2003, 12:56 PM
we had a step-on step-off table jump, you see them a lot on supercross. basically you have a launch and you land on table top, luanch off the table top onto a landing. there pretty fun

hessianmx111
07-30-2003, 05:53 PM
rhythm sections, doubles ,step ups and step downs.

250EXking
07-31-2003, 08:58 AM
make a step up and a ski slope jump.

Atreyu
07-31-2003, 01:19 PM
a pit of spikes and some intense fire

Rip_Tear
07-31-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
a pit of spikes and some intense fire

The spikes will be easy! But I don't know if the fire will go down well...

Well I just went out and did a rough estimate (walking...) of how long my track is, well it was approximately 580 steps, 435 meters, 1,427 feet, or 0.2702965 miles! I think thats pretty big, and I would say if anything it might be a bit longer then that... :eek: Thanks for the suggestions so far. Any interesting jumps anyone can think of? Something out of the ordinary that is do-able?

Thanks! I will get some pic when I get it finished, probaly this weekend! I want to get the rest of the jumps and berms finished so I can post it all at once! :D

NTPRacing#19
08-02-2003, 03:09 AM
how about making a hip jump. put the lip of the jump before the corner and the landing after the corner and pitch the landing sideways a lil bit so you have to whip your quad and be all tech about goin around a corner. i built one on my track but i have to tweak the landing more sideways to get the full use of a whip. its better to do it on a slight corner nothing to dramatic

ghost_ryder
08-02-2003, 09:20 AM
make a big double and put a pond between the jumps and put some great white sharks in there...that would cool :cool:

hondarider27
08-08-2003, 09:00 PM
u know just the same all stuff, ring of fire, pit of tigers, another with alligators, spikes and all that type of good stuff.