PDA

View Full Version : DG xccelerator

DEAL
07-30-2003, 09:19 AM
I don't hear much about this pipe
Does anyone here have one?
If so how does it perform , I know its a DG but they don't look like bad pipes.

stocktires
07-30-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by DEAL
I don't hear much about this pipe
Does anyone here have one?
If so how does it perform , I know its a DG but they don't look like bad pipes.

All DG has horrible quality, no matter how good it looks :(

Giz400ex
07-30-2003, 01:32 PM
DG is not that good!!! Your better off saving your $$$:D

atvman6988
07-30-2003, 01:42 PM
DG blows my friend had one on his bike for like 2 years and the core fell out while he was riding DO NOT GET A DG most of their products have very poor reliabilty get a fmf pipe or white bros

07-30-2003, 02:12 PM
2 years is a pretty long time man....i hope my cobra will make that...not looking too good right now. :(

ryanh250ex
07-30-2003, 02:49 PM
i have DG nerfs, and while the nerfs themselves have held up great and still look awesome, the bar that bolts onto the frame is the biggest POS ever. i ride in relatively dry weather, and this POS bar started rusting significantly after 2 rides, and within 15 hours or riding almost the entire bar has serious rust on it. i coated the thing in wd 40, and that had helped reverse the process a little, but it's still rusty as hell. i definitely wont make the mistake of buying DG products when i get my 400 this winter.

bottom line: DG licks dong when it comes to product quality :eek2: . keep saving and buy something like a T-4.

07-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Yeh dude id save some cash up and get a Procircut T-4 or my favortie a Hmf slip on. These will both run you about 210 thats really not that bad for an exhaust. But you will have to rejet. Don't waste your money do it yourself. Buy a 170, 165, 160 stock mainjet and tinker with ur needle and wir/fuel screw and ur set. And it really wakes your motor. While your at it get a aftermarket filter like a K&N.