PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Project EX?

TheChknhwk
07-30-2003, 07:07 AM
So from what I can gather Ben got a Kawi V-Force??? So what happened to Project EX? Too pretty to ride? Up for sale? Gave it to Guy400 to store in his shed?? Sold all the free aftermarket parts for profit??

Chef
07-30-2003, 07:08 AM
Yea...where did it go? I havent seen anything since that first thread on it..?:confused:

Striker49
07-30-2003, 07:08 AM
^^^ What they said. :ermm:

monkeyboy
07-30-2003, 07:21 AM
me an slapppy iz gunnna by itt if mommma letts us:devil:

denn we gunna racee it at da gncg xc raceez:muscle:

TheChknhwk
07-30-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
me an slapppy iz gunnna by itt if mommma letts us:devil:

denn we gunna racee it at da gncg xc raceez:muscle:

You's & Johnny C's will be the fasses mofos there. LMFAO:D

TheChknhwk
07-30-2003, 07:36 AM
Well I can see no one of any impotence is answering the thread?

Chanman420q
07-30-2003, 07:37 AM
ask ben............

trx400ex
07-30-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
Well I can see no one of any impotence is answering the thread?

Where is someone of impotence when you need them? LMAO

TheChknhwk
07-30-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
ask ben............

We have a winner, the first IMPOTENT member to reply. ROTLMFAO:D :D

Chef
07-30-2003, 07:45 AM
LMFAO!

Chanman420q
07-30-2003, 08:04 AM

i wanna thank my parents, exriders, and jesus for helping me win this award:p :devil:

sickmojave
07-30-2003, 08:11 AM
i wanna thank my parents, exriders, and jesus for helping me win this award:p :devil:

lmao :eek:

AtvMxRider
07-30-2003, 08:36 AM

Congradulations limpy......:devil:

Guy400
07-30-2003, 09:37 AM
My spies tell me that Ben was just out on Friday evening with it taking some magazine shots (no, not money shots):eek:

DEAL
07-30-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
My spies tell me that Ben was just out on Friday evening with it taking some magazine shots (no, not money shots):eek:

Please tell me they don't got ben in a spedo posing on it for the mag :confused2 :scary:

Guy400
07-30-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by DEAL
Please tell me they don't got ben in a spedo posing on it for the mag :confused2 :scary: Oh, have you seen the mag pics already? How'd you like the one where he's dressed like the Swiss Miss girl? Weirdo...I'm telling you!

forum
07-30-2003, 10:01 AM
i'd be extremely pissed if I was one of the sponsers that help build that bike. For this reason amoung others.

Guy400
07-30-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by forum
i'd be extremely pissed if I was one of the sponsers that help build that bike. For this reason amoung others. Well good thing you're not then :rolleyes:

It's called humor......

Striker49
07-30-2003, 10:19 AM

It's called humor......

Whats that? :confused:

:blah: Ill burn my exriders shirt if Ben poses for a pic for the mag in a speedo. :eek2:

AtvMxRider
07-30-2003, 10:31 AM
Oh, have you seen the mag pics already? How'd you like the one where he's dressed like the Swiss Miss girl? Weirdo...I'm telling you!

Ahhh damn Guy I'm trying to eat my dinner:grr: .

07-30-2003, 10:40 AM
i wanna thank my parents, exriders, and jesus for helping me win this award:p :devil: http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/retard%20wins%20prize.jpg

Rip_Tear
07-30-2003, 12:21 PM
When did Ben get this KFX? I just noticed it today in his sig! Is that what he decided on as a big "ute"? lol :p :D

TheChknhwk
07-31-2003, 07:29 AM
OK, so who knows the real whereabouts of the project 400ex, and what are the plans for its future?:devil: :devil:

Pappy
07-31-2003, 07:32 AM
OK, so who knows the real whereabouts of the project 400ex, and what are the plans for its future?:devil: :devil:

my lips are sealed:devil:

TheChknhwk
07-31-2003, 07:38 AM
dammit Ben is online, just replied to that chapparal thread, but mum is the word I guess:grr: :grr:

Bad Habit
07-31-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

Eeeewwww. That doesn't have anything to do with Ben in a Speedo does it???:devil:

Doibugu2
07-31-2003, 07:41 AM
dammit Ben is online, just replied to that chapparal thread, but mum is the word I guess:grr: :grr:

Chick, go check the annoucements in the open forum. Some very interesting reading.

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 11:13 AM
So when do we get to ride it since its the exriders quad :D ;)

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 11:14 AM
damn it he got a free quad and he is leaveing us lol

FreekShow
07-31-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
damn it he got a free quad and he is leaveing us lol

No Ben did not get a free quad. And no it is not the Exriders quad and u dont get to ride it. He bought the base model 400ex with the cash outta his pocket. He didn't get it for free.:cool:

hondafox440
07-31-2003, 11:21 AM
ZRacers gettin it for free though :macho

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
No Ben did not get a free quad. And no it is not the Exriders quad and u dont get to ride it. He bought the base model 400ex with the cash outta his pocket. He didn't get it for free.:cool:

U mean he payed for his plastics??and all the aftermarket parts??did he pay for his plastics because if he didnt why did he complain about them....i just want to know :o not trying to flame or anything i like ben and everything i was just kiddin about free quad but werent most of hisparts free??Or donated Lot of expensive stuff donated

FreekShow
07-31-2003, 11:25 AM
U mean he payed for his plastics??and all the aftermarket parts??did he pay for his plastics because if he didnt why did he complain about them....i just want to know :o not trying to flame or anything i like ben and everything i was just kiddin about free quad but werent most of hisparts free??Or donated Lot of expensive stuff donated

Yes but he still did have to pay for the base model. ;)

Atleast thats what i'm pretty sure about. If im wrong someone please clear me up.:cool:

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
Yes but he still did have to pay for the base model. ;)

but he did get those plastics for free??what right does he have to complain??Didnt he sell anything he didnt need ??from the base model?? ;) :macho

Guy400
07-31-2003, 11:40 AM
If you call the $2500 base quad, $1200+ aftermarket frame, and a couple of grand in various other parts free well then, yes, he got it for free:D Of course, some parts were donated by sponsors but not everything was free.

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 11:43 AM
Off the subject but Did u get my pm yesterday??Let me know

I think everyone see's past my point

Lehr 110
07-31-2003, 01:20 PM

:D hehe:D

AtvMxRider
07-31-2003, 01:25 PM

:eek:

07-31-2003, 03:37 PM
but he did get those plastics for free??what right does he have to complain??Didnt he sell anything he didnt need ??from the base model?? ;) :macho just becuase something is free....doesnt mean it doesnt have to be quality....if someone sais they were going to chrome a few of my misc parts for free...i come back 2 weeks later and there still nto done...i will take them back and pay...if someone offers you free stuff....they should make it the same quality as al ther other stuff..nuff said

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
just becuase something is free....doesnt mean it doesnt have to be quality....if someone sais they were going to chrome a few of my misc parts for free...i come back 2 weeks later and there still nto done...i will take them back and pay...if someone offers you free stuff....they should make it the same quality as al ther other stuff..nuff said

Yeah they shoudl make it to the best of their quality but a few mistakes or shipping damage shoudnt be complained about....Especcially if ur not payin for it;)

07-31-2003, 03:58 PM
Yeah they shoudl make it to the best of their quality but a few mistakes or shipping damage shoudnt be complained about....Especcially if ur not payin for it;) like i had already stated..if the person making the product OFFERS IT FOR FREE....then it sdhould be top quality..just as if they were buying it...if RPM offered me a free axle..and LSR offered me one at half price...and when i recived the rpm it had rust on it...parts werent chromed..it was missing spacers..i would return it and get the lsr...as long as it was perfect

Chef
07-31-2003, 04:08 PM
Yeah they shoudl make it to the best of their quality but a few mistakes or shipping damage shoudnt be complained about....Especcially if ur not payin for it;)

Yea, it should be complained about. Its their problem if they wanna do it for free, the person getting it shouldnt have to worry about it being screwed up. Ben didnt get the 535 dollar base plastic for free...and they ruined it.

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 04:11 PM
I just think it was kinda rude that he complained over like 2 minor chips

Guy400
07-31-2003, 04:21 PM
I just think it was kinda rude that he complained over like 2 minor chips Hey, I saw that plastic in person. It wasn't two minor chips and the damage certainly didn't happen during shipping. There were sections where the crap was peeling and other sections where it was just plain missing. If the chrome was damaged during shipping there'd be pieces of it inside the box, of which there was none. I've seen other work by this company and it was very nice from what I could see. Unfortunately, the chroming job Ben received looked to be rushed and just thrown out the door. And like nacsracer said, whether it's free or not you expect to get the same product as Joe Schmoe who just paid full price for it. When you twist off a Pepsi cap and it says you won a free pop wouldn't you expect the free one to be cold when you grab it from the cooler or would you be alright with it if it was warm and flat :huh

07-31-2003, 04:22 PM
I just think it was kinda rude that he complained over like 2 minor chips would you complain if your parents bought you something...hen you sold it on ebay the next day..and you were going to make money off it...then when the money order got their it was riped in 2 places....same concept..your getting free money....buts its messed up so your gona complain

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 04:32 PM
In the pic i saw i only looked like 2 small chips :o

07-31-2003, 04:53 PM
In the pic i saw i only looked like 2 small chips :o are you calling guy400 a liar?

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
are you calling guy400 a liar?

Im not calling him a liar!!imjust sayin thats what i recall seeing in the pic ive never seen it in real life....and usually pcs make stuff look better than it really is....Im not tryin to start anything here just puttin in my .02

Chef
07-31-2003, 05:22 PM
Im not calling him a liar!!imjust sayin thats what i recall seeing in the pic ive never seen it in real life....and usually pcs make stuff look better than it really is....Im not tryin to start anything here just puttin in my .02

Pictures are deceiving.;)

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Pictures are deceiving.;)

very much soo :)

Ben
08-01-2003, 05:25 AM
I would say something but Guy already summed it up nicely. Cowsbitespeople - if you think that because I am not the owner of this site now that you can run your mouth - think again. :o The plastic was junk, and they ruined a brand new set of Fullbore - meaning it cost me $500+ to have them destroy it.

CowsBitePeople
08-01-2003, 06:41 AM
like i said before it was just my.02 and im not sayin this because ur not the owner....The thread was just hear i put in mt .02 :o

Bad Habit
08-01-2003, 07:37 AM
I see it like this.
Let's say Ben had the every single part and base bike donated to him. Then, great for Ben because this is(was) his site. Everyone else is free to start their own site and do a project. Is this bike for all the exrider's members? No. Why not? Well, how much did anyone pay to join up? What kind of rights were you given when you joined?
Exactly what I thought.

Glow Plug
08-01-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
I see it like this.
Let's say Ben had the every single part and base bike donated to him. Then, great for Ben because this is(was) his site. Everyone else is free to start their own site and do a project. Is this bike for all the exrider's members? No. Why not? Well, how much did anyone pay to join up? What kind of rights were you given when you joined?
Exactly what I thought.

AMEN :D

CowsBitePeople
08-01-2003, 08:04 AM
If u read clearly it was a joke about everyone riding it :rolleyes:

Chanman420q
08-01-2003, 10:47 AM
If u read clearly it was a joke about everyone riding it :rolleyes:

just give up now.... ur not gunna win this one..........:ermm:

Martin Blair
08-01-2003, 07:01 PM
so wtf happend to it?

if anythign happens i thinkwe should sell it and use the money so harlem can get a new server with more stroage so we can still post pics without a host.

Pappy
08-01-2003, 07:05 PM
the quad is currently getting new side cases and being buttoned up. ill post some pics tomarrow of the quad:p its in good hands:devil:

Martin Blair
08-01-2003, 07:09 PM
where from there, is till think we shiuld selel it and get a larger server with more storage.

or donate it to some charity so it makes exriders look good nd give something back. lol

Pappy
08-01-2003, 07:12 PM
as far as ive been told the project quad will be used to further test new products and will also be taken to exriders rides and different races to promote the site. ive even heard talk of a fully lettered custom enclosed trailer :eek2:

stay tuned folks......big things are in the works:cool:

Martin Blair
08-01-2003, 07:15 PM
y are all the exriders rides on the east cost, someone needs to orginize one at littel sahara or out ehre in the kidwest, it gets boring driving for 2 days thats why i dont go to any.

Guy400
08-01-2003, 11:33 PM
as far as ive been told the project quad will be used to further test new products and will also be taken to exriders rides and different races to promote the site.Nice...

ive even heard talk of a fully lettered custom enclosed trailer :eek2:

stay tuned folks......big things are in the works:cool: Is this the trailer that has the decal on the back that says "If you can read this you're obviously not riding a Honda":muscle:

CBW
08-02-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
y are all the exriders rides on the east cost, someone needs to orginize one at littel sahara or out ehre in the kidwest, it gets boring driving for 2 days thats why i dont go to any.

You think you hve it bad :ermm: ......i am the ONLY one in SW Colorado:ermm: :(

spud400ex
08-14-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by HN400exracer

my thoughts exactly.

jcv400ex
08-14-2003, 08:19 AM
Cry me a river....everything is on the east coast....nationals, exrider rides, yada yada yada.....:tired: