PDA

View Full Version : Ohhhhh!!!! Rico

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 03:33 AM
Im calling you out. Ive had all I can stand, settle this once and for all. We shall let all see who is the last cock on the walk. It may not be today but our paths will cross soon enough. Just something for you to think about next time you wander into logan, perty boy!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

07-30-2003, 03:36 AM
Is this a beer drinking or a riding/racing challenge ?????????

Either way I'll win so I'll let you pick what you want to loose at....:devil:

Bring it on lady....:muscle:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 03:41 AM
:eek:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 03:42 AM
i think brokitboy blew a gasket:devil:

MSL
07-30-2003, 03:42 AM
WOW Rico better watch your *** brokenit is feeling froggy today:macho

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 03:47 AM
knock down, somebody gotta drag you out but kickin contest. :macho and i am very highly skilled in the field of martial arts. we go one on one-emano to emano, no referee either. just to tell you im not one of them surprise attack goons either. I fight fair and honorable. Due to circumstance beyond my control, i will not formally be attending the group ride in Sept. But I will be in the area for one evening during the trip, as the time gets nearer I will let you know the proper time and place. And if you square out, I will find you in them woods and hunt you down like the dog you are. :mad: :mad: :mad:

07-30-2003, 03:50 AM
HE's probably been in granpappy's cough medicine again...:ermm:

Look man...your ole lady didn't get the humunga chunga or jungle rot from me.... She was snoopin around dhines and pud pullers tent all night not mine...:blah:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 03:50 AM
rico bring a tarp and some duct tape to the next ride:o we may just have to shoot this lil raving fool:devil: :blah: i think he got rabies at hatfield:eek: lmfao

brokitboy...whats that white stuff around your lips:scary:

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 03:52 AM
to me there aint nothin worse than a chick theif!!!!

Pappy
07-30-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
to me there aint nothin worse than a chick theif!!!!

bahahahahaa ...its all about the buldge:devil:

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 03:55 AM
rico pack your bulge elsewhere, or ill cut it off

07-30-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
bahahahahaa ...its all about the buldge:devil:

I"M begining to think he mighta got smacked in his chops by the Urban legends manhood and lost his freakin mind...:eek2:

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 03:58 AM
rico stole my hottie, now she wont even speak to me. and im gonna teach him he just cant do that.:macho

Pappy
07-30-2003, 03:59 AM
lmfao....i thought this was about his wife following you to teh shower:huh i didnt realize it was about HER:devil: give up brokitboy......if ya wanna play with the big dawgs ya cant be hung like a pup:eek: :blah: lmfao

SlapNutz
07-30-2003, 04:02 AM
rico stole my hottie, now she wont even speak to me. and im gonna teach him he just cant do that.:macho

sdFu brokitsboyewondarer, u gettins kikked if yuo shows yuo buttfase in WVhatfeeld, :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 04:06 AM
she didnt get the chance to see my hung, perty boy there screwed it all up:grr: :grr: :grr:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 04:07 AM
how much is admission:cool:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 04:09 AM
she didnt get the chance to see my hung, perty boy there screwed it all up:grr: :grr: :grr:

lmao...dont feel bad...he had me IM her to see if his AIM was jakked and her first words typed to me were" NO CHANCE PAPPY IM RICO'S":eek: lmfao

and then she said something about some stalker named brokitboy:devil:

07-30-2003, 04:09 AM

:muscle:

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 04:17 AM
nevermind we will see whos the man in the end. or whos the scared perty boy crying mommy

Pappy
07-30-2003, 04:18 AM
i me a new girl anyway, i got her lastnight. her name is "mary" and shes stainless, i got my new s & w 500 magnum.

lmfao..who you gonna get with some muscles to pick it up and fire it for ya:p

07-30-2003, 04:30 AM
nevermind we will see whos the man in the end. or whos the scared perty boy crying mommy which would be u. u need to shut ur *** up before u start something with every 1 on exriders. u mess with rico, u mess with all of us. if i was a moderator, u'd be banned right now. do us a favor, see the letters that spell "log out" click that. btw, my avatar told me to tell u up yours

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by RAPTOR660
which would be u. u need to shut ur *** up before u start something with every 1 on exriders. u mess with rico, u mess with all of us. if i was a moderator, u'd be banned right now. do us a favor, see the letters that spell "log out" click that. btw, my avatar told me to tell u up yours

dang chill out there tinkerbell :huh

hindelk
07-30-2003, 04:50 AM
i think its someones time of the month again:huh

MSL
07-30-2003, 04:51 AM
You guys arent talking about that old seahag at the bar are ya:confused2

cheetah
07-30-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by MSL

user101
07-30-2003, 05:13 AM
i got 50 bucks on RICO

400EXrider#91
07-30-2003, 05:15 AM
ok, did i miss something? cuz all you people are like crackin jokes right and left. last time i checked everyone was fightin. sometimes i dunno know about you guys

Pappy
07-30-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by MSL

lol..no its an inside joke:D

and simmer down noone is gonna kikk rico in dem durtpiless:devil:

Six Six Six
07-30-2003, 05:19 AM
:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

TheChknhwk
07-30-2003, 05:21 AM
lol..no its an inside joke:D

and simmer down noone is gonna kikk rico in dem durtpiless:devil:

No inside joke on public forum:confused: So WTF is going on here?

jmoney45
07-30-2003, 05:32 AM
i got $50 on slapnutz :bandit:

07-30-2003, 05:46 AM
It's all good between me and brokitboy. we been buddies on here since day one and have met in person.. He's ok for a bassackward billhilly so whatever he says to me is OK, no harm done and no offense taken....

Brokitboy, tell your old lady ta quit callin ma dam phone would ya...:mad:

Kilabanshee
07-30-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Rico
It's all good between me and brokitboy. we been buddies on here since day one and have met in person.. He's ok for a bassackward billhilly so whatever he says to me is OK, no harm done and no offense taken....

Brokitboy, tell your old lady ta quit callin ma dam phone would ya...:mad:

ahahahah why is his old lady calling your house? My cash is on rico :devil: :macho .

Narly R
07-30-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by 400EXrider#91
ok, did i miss something? cuz all you people are like crackin jokes right and left. last time i checked everyone was fightin. sometimes i dunno know about you guys

Ya im a little lost....

Rico you steal someones women agin!?:rolleyes: gees:o

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 06:01 AM
except for this:mad: :mad: :mad: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68100&highlight=400exmom

07-30-2003, 06:05 AM
:muscle:

4wheelboy
07-30-2003, 06:10 AM
dam raptor660 musta blew head gasket:blah:

SlapNutz
07-30-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by jmoney45
i got $50 on slapnutz :bandit:
///[:macho

\e:bandit:

TheChknhwk
07-30-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz

Sweet!!! Heiroglyphics:confused2

400EXrider#91
07-30-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz

i think he feel asleep on his keyboard and pushed reply when he got up

Z400sTyLe
07-30-2003, 06:46 AM
*Insert western theme music* "do do dodo dooooo"

Tumble Weed rolls across the board.... :eek:

Striker49
07-30-2003, 07:00 AM
I feel another DVD comin on. And Rico get the helmet cam during the brawl. :macho

monkeyboy
07-30-2003, 07:23 AM
brokitboyz gunna git ezz azzz kikkked up goood by da ricoos:cool:

:muscle: :bandit: :chinese:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 08:14 AM
Ok... I'll be selling tickets to this event. $10 a head @ Thunder Valley in Logan WV. This event will include several head to head battles. Here is the schedule of events:

Round 1:
Head to head 700ft hill climb. Loser gets his arse pushed off the top...

Round 2:
Head to head drag race. This will be a best out of 3. Loser gets kikk'd in the dirt pile.

Round 3:
Drinking challenge. This event will be 1 hour long, so bring your drinkin mug. Rico & Brokeitin3 will be drinking as many beers as they can in 1 hour. Loser buys the round for everyone attending. We encourage everyone to participate in this event.

Round 4:
If these dumbarse's are still standing, we'll have the locals setup a ring near the staging area of the drag track where they will have hand to hand combat. Loser gets knocked the F out.

Winner of this event gets brag'in rights and the other guys girl for 1 week in the Quadshops trailer.

The date for this event will occur during the Sept H/M EXRider's ride on Saturday night.

If anyone has any beef with other members, please contact me so we can square you guys off.

Pappy
07-30-2003, 08:16 AM
hahaha and someone bring some restaining rope for doibugu:uhoh: :devil:

Motoman440
07-30-2003, 08:19 AM
How about startin out with Round 3 first then lets see how they do!!!

Originally posted by VWVR6
Ok... I'll be selling tickets to this event. $10 a head @ Thunder Valley in Logan WV. This event will include several head to head battles. Here is the schedule of events:

Round 1:
Head to head 700ft hill climb. Loser gets his arse pushed off the top...

Round 2:
Head to head drag race. This will be a best out of 3. Loser gets kikk'd in the dirt pile.

Round 3:
Drinking challenge. This event will be 1 hour long, so bring your drinkin mug. Rico & Brokeitin3 will be drinking as many beers as they can in 1 hour. Loser buys the round for everyone attending. We encourage everyone to participate in this event.

Round 4:
If these dumbarse's are still standing, we'll have the locals setup a ring near the staging area of the drag track where they will have hand to hand combat. Loser gets knocked the F out.

Winner of this event gets brag'in rights and the other guys girl for 1 week in the Quadshops trailer.

The date for this event will occur during the Sept H/M EXRider's ride on Saturday night.

If anyone has any beef with other members, please contact me so we can square you guys off.

MOFO
07-30-2003, 08:20 AM

starting fights with the locals can be accommodated. I think this should be left to doibugu... He's an expert. :eek: ;)

Pappy
07-30-2003, 08:22 AM
lmao..i forgot about him and the locals....someone bring a gag also:D

i figured we would tie him up at camp next trip:macho he singlehandedly disassembled jeffs light:eek:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 08:23 AM

i thought for sure we were goin to have to leash him before the end of the trip :eek:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 08:25 AM

i figured we would tie him up at camp next trip:macho he singlehandedly disassembled jeffs light:eek:

LMFAO! I forgot about that... I remember seeing him do that... one hand, drunk as a skunk... just trying to move a light... next think you know, it is in 10 peices and he's got this look on his face like "did I do that?"

:D :D :D

MSL
07-30-2003, 08:25 AM
I want in on this one i got a beef for i mean with 400exmom
to settle this I suggest mudd wrestling neked.:devil:

:uhoh:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by MSL
I want in on this one i got a beef for i mean with 400exmom
to settle this I suggest mudd wrestling neked.:devil:

:uhoh:

:huh you want to mud wrestle a bunch of guys naked

MSL
07-30-2003, 08:38 AM
you want to mud wrestle a bunch of guys naked

You uglymotha do you need reading lessons boy! nowhere in that post did it say anything about a bunch of guys. You need to keep your homo tendencies under control. Looks like I'll need to take a trip there just to give you an attitude ajustment:mad:
while I am at it I guess i'll have to show your slow *** how to drag race as well:blah:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by MSL

You uglymotha do you need reading lessons boy! nowhere in that post did it say anything about a bunch of guys. You need to keep your homo tendencies under control. Looks like I'll need to take a trip there just to give you an attitude ajustment:mad:
while I am at it I guess i'll have to show your slow *** how to drag race as well:blah:

them are fightin words. Do I have another set of guys wanting to go head to head down there? :blah:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by MSL

damn boy you pms'ing or what :huh

you go ahead and bring that attitude adjustment on down and i'll un-cock that tampon for you :macho

besides thats what it looked like you wanted to do we're setting here talking bout rico and brokeitboy wrastling and and then you come wanting to jump in there naked :confused2

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 08:49 AM
LMFAO! I forgot about that... I remember seeing him do that... one hand, drunk as a skunk... just trying to move a light... next think you know, it is in 10 peices and he's got this look on his face like "did I do that?"

:D :D :D

Ok, can someone clue me in what happened after we left Rolling Thunder on Friday?

I ah, don't remember any of this?:confused:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Ok, can someone clue me in what happened after we left Rolling Thunder on Friday?

i've got to admit you were the first guy i've ever seen violating a dog before :eek:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 08:54 AM

well, lets start right after we left....

do you remember those banshee locals from McDougal county that you wanted to fight? Well, lets say you guys all made up back at camp in your tent. After that, I dont know what happened... :confused:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 08:55 AM
IN THIS CORNER WEIGHING ALL OF 130 POUNDS DRESSED IN THE BEST BLUE SPANDEX LOGAN HAS TO OFFER IS BROKITBOY:macho

AND IN THIS CORNER DRESSED IN CUT OFF CAMO SHORTS AND A FUGG UUU T SHIRT...WEIGHING IN AT 190 AND 24 OUNCES IS RICOOOOOOOOOOOOO:scary:

gentleman there is no rules. there is no being saved by the bell unless its your bell thats ringing:p

grabbing your opponent by the short hairs will be allowed but strongly frowned upon....except by the three funny lookin fellas by the pool table:ermm:

every 2 minutes there will be a mandatory beer break.

corner men for tonights entertaiment will be ..in ricos corner....one of the best beer handlers this side of KY ...PAPPY (crowd goes wild)

and in brokitboys corner.....fresh from sheer fantasy in downtown logan is BROWN SUGAR!!!!:devil: (we have her hands taped so she cant rip off ricos drawers for safety reasons:devil: )

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 08:56 AM
Ugly, you can just shove it. You were in bed by 8:30 every night.

LMAO, that was funny though. I was wondering what all the hair was in my tent.:eek:

07-30-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
i've got to admit you were the first guy i've ever seen violating a dog before :eek:

that was a baby deer not a dog..:(

Doug.. Do you remember goin to da jiggly room???

The VIP room????

The stains on your neck and dirty hand prints on your shoulder were someone was grabbing you from behind...
:eek2:

We found your buddy wondering the streets asking for some cotton swabs or baby wipes...

MSL
07-30-2003, 08:59 AM
you go ahead and bring that attitude adjustment on down and i'll un-cock that tampon for you

lmao thats some funny **** comming from a popcorn fart:D
I was just messing with you:blah:

I did go back and reread my post and i was like:eek: guess i set myself up huh.

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 09:00 AM
Ugly, you can just shove it. You were in bed by 8:30 every night.

what :eek: it was atleast dark when i went to bed:blah:

07-30-2003, 09:01 AM
what :eek: it was atleast dark when i went to bed:blah:

that was from the mud all over your glasses jackazz...

Next trip down your goin out and paintin that chit hole of a town red...

UglyMotha™
Originally posted by MSL
lmao thats some funny **** comming from a popcorn fart:D
I was just messing with you:blah:

I did go back and reread my post and i was like:eek: guess i set myself up huh.

ya i'm mostly all talk :muscle:

monkeyboy
that was from the mud all over your glasses jackazz...

Next trip down your goin out and paintin that chit hole of a town red...

dat sum bich redd iz gionz dowwn next trrrip to hatfeld..:mad: :grr: :scary:

07-30-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
dat sum bich redd iz gionz dowwn next trrrip to hatfeld..:mad: :grr: :scary:

i wish you two would just kiss and make up....gesshhh:rolleyes:

07-30-2003, 09:03 AM

That's why he has a built motor...he can talk chit, then run over flip ya off and haul *** to the next county before you can even find your keys....:devil:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 09:05 AM
i wish you two would just kiss and make up....gesshhh:rolleyes:

i just wish they would atleast show up, i think they would be better entertainment then watching doibugu chasing that poor helpless fawn around the camp :huh

j/p dude :blah:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 09:07 AM
That's why he has a built motor...he can talk chit, then run over flip ya off and haul *** to the next county before you can even find your keys....:devil:

LMAO, gotta have somthing to haul my little *** outta harms way when i start writing checks my *** cant cash :eek2: :blah:

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 09:08 AM
That sequence of 6 or 7 posts is funny as hells.

See what all you clown's missed by not coming.

Pappy
07-30-2003, 09:08 AM
see brokitboy...rico can look mean even when some guy's hand is on his arse:devil:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=679363

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 09:11 AM
LMAO rico's got that look like "WTF just went up my ***" :eek2:

XANDADA
07-30-2003, 09:12 AM

lol, I have to admit, if I were betting before the trip who was gonna pull a "doibugu" and get all sloppy on the loud mouth soup I would have picked you uglymotha!

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
lol, I have to admit, if I were betting before the trip who was gonna pull a "doibugu" and get all sloppy on the loud mouth soup I would have picked you uglymotha!

oh, go fix your airbox!

J/p

07-30-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA

I thought somebody lost their teenage son when he walked up...

I asked,,, Sonny... you lost from your parents??

He's like No....I"M ugly.

I said....you got damn straight ya are.... :scary: j/p

But do ya want us to find your parents for ya.

He's like,,No. I'm ugly motha off the page.. :huh

We don't know if it's him or not but we let him stay at the site with us the entire trip...:devil:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 09:18 AM
LMAO, I love it.... the chit talk is brew'in good. gonna be a good trip in Sept. :devil:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 09:19 AM
yeah ol ugly is a pretty cool dude:D

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 09:20 AM
YIP and the chit is gonna be deepest in rico's tent.:grr: :grr:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 09:22 AM
oh chit, LMAO this thread is too funny my sides hurt, i've already started packing :D

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 09:22 AM
LMAO, I love it.... the chit talk is brew'in good. gonna be a good trip in Sept. :devil:

Maybe I'll just come down to drink and hang out at Rolling Thunder. Wait for my banshee buddies to show up.:D

07-30-2003, 09:24 AM
YIP and the chit is gonna be deepest in rico's tent.:grr: :grr:

I told you ta keep the wife at home....she ain't comin back in ma tent...:grr:

But we did get some poles installed in the trailer for more late night dancin...:devil:

XANDADA
07-30-2003, 09:25 AM
Maybe I'll just come down to drink and hang out at Rolling Thunder. Wait for my banshee buddies to show up.:D

No your riding too!:mad: I'm not gonna be the slowest guy there dangit! :eek: :devil: :blah:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 09:29 AM

But we did get some poles installed in the trailer for more late night dancin...:devil:

I think 'ol Wyndzer would be up for that pole dancin... it seemed like second nature to him at the jiggly bar... :D

Pappy
07-30-2003, 09:32 AM
I SAW WE GET THE URBAN LEGEND A NICE FUR COAT AND PIMP DADDY HAT AND GET HIM IN THE JIGGLY ROOM:devil:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 09:41 AM
I SAW WE GET THE URBAN LEGEND A NICE FUR COAT AND PIMP DADDY HAT AND GET HIM IN THE JIGGLY ROOM:devil:

I wanna know, who is he gonna ride with???? Not me.... I dont trust that SOB!

Good idea though... should be interesting to see him in that place. :eek:

07-30-2003, 09:51 AM
Well he can have peaches for all I care....:eek2:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 09:52 AM
Well he can have peaches for all I care....:eek2:

last i heard she had RICO tattood on her chest:devil:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 09:54 AM
last i heard she had RICO tattood on her chest:devil:

I guess she finally had to cut that chest hair off to get that done... :scary:

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 09:58 AM

For real what did I do to the light? Do I owe Jeff a new light? And what light are we talking about anyway?

brokeitin3
07-30-2003, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rico
[B]I told you ta keep the wife at home....she ain't comin back in ma tent...:grr:

are you saying chicks aint allowed in your riding group, she has already made plans to come back in sept, we can stick to the slower trails. and she wants to go to the jiggly room-she use to work there, i get free beer, now you aint even gettin free water. im gonna let her read this, then maybe she will wanna stay home. you wanna rip the heart outta my 2 dogs tomorrow, while you are on the roll??:( :(

07-30-2003, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rico
[B]I told you ta keep the wife at home....she ain't comin back in ma tent...:grr:

are you saying chicks aint allowed in your riding group, she has already made plans to come back in sept, we can stick to the slower trails. and she wants to go to the jiggly room-she use to work there, i get free beer, now you aint even gettin free water. im gonna let her read this, then maybe she will wanna stay home. you wanna rip the heart outta my 2 dogs tomorrow, while you are on the roll??:( :(

Well heck...bring her down and i'll give her some lovin to make up for my harsh words....:)

Pappy
07-30-2003, 10:05 AM
For real what did I do to the light? Do I owe Jeff a new light? And what light are we talking about anyway?

lol..u turned it on....then had me in the dayum spotlight..i told you to turn it off...so in your drunken stupor ripped it into pieces:devil:

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 10:07 AM
lol..u turned it on....then had me in the dayum spotlight..i told you to turn it off...so in your drunken stupor ripped it into pieces:devil:

Where was this at? I have no recollection of this.

MOFO
07-30-2003, 10:10 AM

LMFAO... thats how I remember it too.

My stomach hurts laughing at all this chit that happened.. especially this... :D :D :D :D

Pappy
07-30-2003, 10:11 AM

lol..back at camp....after a dozen shooters and a few shots of fire water...and your speech about how to drink:eek:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 10:11 AM

it was hangin near the corner of the tent thingy they had setup...it was the corner closest to the quadshop trailer.

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 10:15 AM
The littly spotlight light. I just broke the bulb right? Due I owe him for the light? (Still doesn't ring a bell)

Sorry guys, looks like I mad an arse out of myself. Hope no one took it personal. Was looking forward to this trip for awhile, and have been pretty stressed from work, so I guess I really let loose.

07-30-2003, 10:55 AM

brokitboy...whats that white stuff around your lips:scary:

I really don't think all that white stuff around his lips is his spit if ya know what i mean! :eek2:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 10:57 AM
The littly spotlight light. I just broke the bulb right? Due I owe him for the light? (Still doesn't ring a bell)

Sorry guys, looks like I mad an arse out of myself. Hope no one took it personal. Was looking forward to this trip for awhile, and have been pretty stressed from work, so I guess I really let loose.

lol...no hard feelings here:p you can tell when someone has the drunkies:D

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 11:01 AM

But officer I haven't had a thing to drink all night!

good to know pappy.

07-30-2003, 11:04 AM

Well it's a good dam thing i didn't have the drunkies...:o

MOFO
07-30-2003, 11:05 AM

Hell no... no hard feelin's at all. You had me rollin a few times...LOL! better have your arse down there in Sept.

Pappy
07-30-2003, 11:05 AM
Well it's a good dam thing i didn't have the drunkies...:o

you are a laid back drinker:p its usually the ones who only cut loose every once in awhile that turn ugly:scary:

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 11:07 AM
What are the dates for the Sept ride. I really don't think I can make that. Got our year end audit to deal with.:(

MOFO
07-30-2003, 11:09 AM
What are the dates for the Sept ride. I really don't think I can make that. Got our year end audit to deal with.:(

I'm pretty sure it is the last weekend in Sept. Friday, Saturday & Sunday. There will be hard feelings if you cant make it... :D

Who's gonna rough up them local banshee boys for us??? :(

400EXrider#91
07-30-2003, 11:20 AM
if i can go i will try:muscle: the big kid that i am and everything:ermm:

batgeek
07-30-2003, 11:23 AM
well d@mn...now i'm going to have to make this trip just to see all this sh*t!!!

MOFO
07-30-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
well d@mn...now i'm going to have to make this trip just to see all this sh*t!!!

Well, I hope you make it too. I've yet to see you perform anything that required ya to say "Dude, hold my beer...watch this" :D

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 11:34 AM
Ooohhhh, I think u done called u out Batty

batgeek
07-30-2003, 11:35 AM
after going off the side of the mountain twice in less than 30 minutes...the day we pulled in...i was a quite a bit gunshy for the rest of the trip :(

plus, i didn't want y'all to think i was some kinda spaz or anything :D

edit:

hehe i was sitting next to you when you destroyed Jeff's light.

and VW - i shall revenge my Master's death!!! ermmmm ummm sh*t wrong movie. think i need a beer.

MOFO
07-30-2003, 11:38 AM
after going off the side of the mountain twice in less than 30 minutes...the day we pulled in...i was a quite a bit gunshy for the rest of the trip :(

plus, i didn't want y'all to think i was some kinda spaz or anything :D

yea, no chit... I had my dumbass roll over about 20 min before that in a ditch. After I saw bradley attempt a short cut off the side of a mountain, I slowed down a bit (not that I was tired or anything from the 2 days of ridin before. :D )

I wanna see that phrase used in the jiggly bar! :eek:

batgeek
07-30-2003, 11:39 AM
wyndzer said this to me:

"Bat hold my soda.......watch this!!!"

MOFO
07-30-2003, 11:43 AM
wyndzer said this to me:

"Bat hold my soda.......watch this!!!"

LMFAO... that musta been when he decided to show the stripper how to dance on the pole on stage. :eek:

Taco
07-30-2003, 01:00 PM
I just read this whole thread and I don't know what to say.

ITS ALL LIES I TELL YOU:eek2:

SGA
07-30-2003, 01:29 PM
Man, this is hip wader territory!:eek:

07-30-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Man, this is hip wader territory!:eek:

Bring your senior member *** ta hatfield Howie and see for yourself... We really are good boys..:devious:

400EXrider#91
07-30-2003, 02:13 PM
We really are good boys

your kidding right?:eek:

07-30-2003, 02:19 PM
never challenge rico to a beer drinking contest. he'd win for sure

CUZ'n
07-30-2003, 02:19 PM
i stilll iz lokkin for dat rolrug guy:mad:

JOEX
07-30-2003, 05:27 PM
This was f'n hilarious.....

But I don't think i'd want to see any "head to head" competition from some of the members here.....:eek2:

Joe

07-31-2003, 03:17 AM
brokitboys still gettin kikked up...:mad: