PDA

View Full Version : trade baldwin 300cc 250r motor for long travel front end

d34motoracer
07-30-2003, 03:04 AM
k guys..i have a baldwin 298cc motor ported and polished by baldwin motorsports...motor is brand new...no more than 3 hours on it...very very clean...brand new gaskets..everythign is well dont by those guys..i will trade my motor for a long travel 250r front end.it cost me 1500.00 for the motor and all the work...very quick motor..holeshotted the one race i entered in it with..thanks..joe,,,

d34motoracer
07-30-2003, 09:01 AM
bump it up

d34motoracer
07-31-2003, 04:31 AM
back to the top...only thing different...any one interested in buying it fo the price slated above?

haydug
07-31-2003, 02:10 PM
send me some pics, may be interested

d34motoracer
08-01-2003, 02:16 AM
heydug,,,,,r u interested in buying it or r u interested in trading for a long travel front end..i will get pics asap..thanks..joe

haydug
08-01-2003, 08:11 AM
trade.

d34motoracer
08-01-2003, 08:22 AM
what type of front end do you have???hopefully long travel with a good set of shocks...please give me info..joe #222

tants
08-21-2003, 07:50 AM
*EDITED...

i now understand Joe, just understand where im coming from, i havent herd back from you sooo...

its all good, ill wait it out,, but you havent recieved the money order yet? and did or did you not send it out? im not quite clear...

anyways, thanks Joe

d34motoracer
08-21-2003, 10:24 AM
zack...i did get your money correct..you now ive been on vaca...the last time i delt with this shipping company the sent the item back and forth about 4 times..(ask mxdave..)he bought my tires and they didnt get there till about a month...my father sent them out last week...im getting a track number for you tonight...im sry bought this..i cant help out much im iin myrtle beach...ive been kicked of exriders once and dave tried tog et me back on but it wasnt working..if you have the urge to im him do so....i sent him the tracking number and tracked his package for the longest time...he lives in penn..and it winded up going to viginia then back to me then over to him..im not bull****ting this up...fed ex is f===ed up where i live i guess..im sry..im me tongiht

tants
08-25-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by d34motoracer
zack...i did get your money correct..you now ive been on vaca...the last time i delt with this shipping company the sent the item back and forth about 4 times..(ask mxdave..)he bought my tires and they didnt get there till about a month...my father sent them out last week...im getting a track number for you tonight...im sry bought this..i cant help out much im iin myrtle beach...ive been kicked of exriders once and dave tried tog et me back on but it wasnt working..if you have the urge to im him do so....i sent him the tracking number and tracked his package for the longest time...he lives in penn..and it winded up going to viginia then back to me then over to him..im not bull****ting this up...fed ex is f===ed up where i live i guess..im sry..im me tongiht

where you HSD400EX and registered a new name?

mxdave sent me this thread... he said it took over 3 months to get this tires from you...
i still havent herd back from you besides this post, please go on AIM or email or PM me... i dont wanna have to leave you a badrep, nor even contact my local authorites... PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

tants@mail.com

thank you Joe!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52666&perpage=15&highlight=HSD400EX&pagenumber=1