PDA

View Full Version : looking for sponsers

whitebrothers
07-29-2003, 05:54 PM
i am in southern california and love motorcross tracks, i have raced once and came in second to a c-dale (when i was stock)
i like to ride Glen helen home of the ama motorcross championship

I would say im not great but not bad because i can smoke alot of nice quads on the GH REM track

fmf400ex
07-30-2003, 01:19 AM
Well you have to make up a resume and send it in to the places that you want to sponsor you. Because most places pick the riders they want to sponsor this fall for nexy years season.

dirtmomma
07-30-2003, 02:22 AM
I totally agree w/ FMF400ex!!!! After you get your resume done(you can to to www.sponsorhouse.com for help) then you need to hit the streets!!!!! I do the pavement pounding for my sons & am starting for myself here soon. Make sure & get some pics of yourself racing & not racing, we waited before looking for sponsors till after 2 seasons because that way you have results to show them & if your proggressing thats good!! But you can't really go out & say "yeah I came in 2nd to a cannondale but have only raced once" I think you really need some more races but HEY who the heck am I too say.:p Good luck!!! Check out that sponsorhouse.com though cuz they do sponsorships also!! :)