PDA

View Full Version : Im an idiot!!!!!

motoboy66
07-29-2003, 05:44 PM
Well I'm dumb. Last saturday I drove 3 1/2 hours to go to a race, proublem was I was a day early. I was so pumped about racing that I did not double check the date. Well I feel pretty dumb, but it will not happen again. For you guys that made the MO Hare Scamble in Florence, how was it? Well feel free to share your dumb race stories too.

Latter

Todd

AtvMxRider
07-29-2003, 10:45 PM
LMAO

07-30-2003, 02:11 AM
DOoooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

Six Six Six
07-30-2003, 04:37 AM
aha hope you didn't travel too far to race :p

toby400ex
07-30-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Well I'm dumb. Last saturday I drove 3 1/2 hours to go to a race, proublem was I was a day early. I was so pumped about racing that I did not double check the date. Well I feel pretty dumb, but it will not happen again. For you guys that made the MO Hare Scamble in Florence, how was it? Well feel free to share your dumb race stories too.

Latter

Todd It sucked ***, you didnt miss anything. The dust was so bad if you were behind someone you couldnt see 20 feet ahead, in the MIDDLE of the woods. I would come flyin out of the woods into a feild and have no idea where the trail was that went back into the woods. The track was kinda funky, pretty much all 1st and 2nd gear trails. And each and every trail had logs running straight across it. Not to mention the huge log right around a turn that put me from 8th to last in a 21 rider class. Rocks were hell too, my prm skid is not too pretty, and im suprised my rotor isnt bent by the size of dent my skid had in it:blah:

ryanh250ex
07-31-2003, 05:51 AM

Latter

Todd

i'm sorry dude, but that's embarassing as hell.

dont worry about it though. i remember one time there was a fella on here who for some strange reason couldn't get his 400ex fired up after he put his new Edelbrock carb on, until someone on here (i believe it was 440ex4me) let him know that the reason it wasn't firing was that he installed it upside down :huh . it was pretty damn funny.

i bet next time you'll make sure to check the date for the race! :macho

Out_Sider
07-31-2003, 08:16 AM
thats kinda funny. Musta sucked though

markeg192
08-01-2003, 06:33 PM
It sucked ***, you didnt miss anything. The dust was so bad if you were behind someone you couldnt see 20 feet ahead, in the MIDDLE of the woods. I would come flyin out of the woods into a feild and have no idea where the trail was that went back into the woods. The track was kinda funky, pretty much all 1st and 2nd gear trails. And each and every trail had logs running straight across it. Not to mention the huge log right around a turn that put me from 8th to last in a 21 rider class. Rocks were hell too, my prm skid is not too pretty, and im suprised my rotor isnt bent by the size of dent my skid had in it

You sure whine alot for a young fellow. lol. I was thinking of offering you a ride sometime but now I don't know if my ears could take it.:D

toby400ex
08-01-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by markeg192
You sure whine alot for a young fellow. lol. I was thinking of offering you a ride sometime but now I don't know if my ears could take it.:D Im sure it would have been alot better if i could have saw.......Or if my wrist was working 100% at the time. No one would here me ******in if i made it to even half the races i wish i could go to.:rolleyes:

bluebaron
08-02-2003, 12:13 PM
:rolleyes: :D

Ryan
08-02-2003, 02:11 PM

Latter

Todd

LMAO. That sucks. Better keep a closer look at the days :huh .