PDA

View Full Version : Baahahaha

WEEZIL
07-29-2003, 04:43 PM
well my friend borrowed his frineds pooplaris 500 scrambler and he had somone on the back.. he looks over to me when we are goin up a dirt road and he says "whenever your ready GO" so i drop my ex into 2nd and gave it all holey hell i threw it into third then fourth and his front wheels were at my back ones right beside me.. i hit 5th and i just took off.. we then raced later and he had no passanger and same scenario but that time he beat me by a half a quad leingth :scary: He said he had it full throttle and mark is one hell of a rider. i was suprised my lil 300 put that good of a run on that big 500.

Glow Plug
07-29-2003, 04:45 PM
Wow thats great was it sopose to be a funny story? And what happened to NOT riding with passengers?

07-29-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
well my friend borrowed his frineds pooplaris 500 scrambler and he had somone on the back.. he looks over to me when we are goin up a dirt road and he says "whenever your ready GO" so i drop my ex into 2nd and gave it all holey hell i threw it into third then fourth and his front wheels were at my back ones right beside me.. i hit 5th and i just took off.. we then raced later and he had no passanger and same scenario but that time he beat me by a half a quad leingth :scary: He said he had it full throttle and mark is one hell of a rider. i was suprised my lil 300 put that good of a run on that big 500.

haha dude a scrambler 500 would smoke your ***

Adam202
07-29-2003, 05:32 PM
dont under estimate the smaller quads. my piped blaster kept up w/ my 400ex pretty dam good. the top end on the blaster was pretty close to the 400. the polaris quads are turds and should be discontinued. i hate everything polaris makes. i believe it and would take a 300ex over a polaris 500 ne day.

toby400ex
07-29-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
Wow thats great was it sopose to be a funny story? And what happened to NOT riding with passengers? :rolleyes: :bandit: :huh

Fender Bender
07-29-2003, 06:18 PM
Wow thats great was it sopose to be a funny story?

Wow thats great and do you know how to read?

FourFiftyFour
07-29-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Adam202
dont under estimate the smaller quads. my piped blaster kept up w/ my 400ex pretty dam good. the top end on the blaster was pretty close to the 400. the polaris quads are turds and should be discontinued. i hate everything polaris makes. i believe it and would take a 300ex over a polaris 500 ne day.

Have you ridden the Predator? ITS AN AWESOME QUAD..... I raced on one twice and got 2nd place both times on it, and all it had was a pipe..... several 400exs (some were modded out) were behind it... so I wouldnt be doggin Polaris too much :mad:

07-29-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Have you ridden the Predator? ITS AN AWESOME QUAD..... I raced on one twice and got 2nd place both times on it, and all it had was a pipe..... several 400exs (some were modded out) were behind it... so I wouldnt be doggin Polaris too much :mad: ive also seen them race...they seem to do pretty good...i have yet to ride one..but first chance i get im gonna jump on it

Adam202
07-30-2003, 04:10 AM
oh im sure the new predators nice and i was very happy to see polaris make a REAL quad. im just not a big fan of polaris's old quads and there snowmobiles. i would just rather buy a Ski-doo sled or a yamaha/honda quad or dirtbike.

hondafox440
07-30-2003, 04:11 AM
Have you ridden the Predator? ITS AN AWESOME QUAD..... I raced on one twice and got 2nd place both times on it, and all it had was a pipe..... several 400exs (some were modded out) were behind it... so I wouldnt be doggin Polaris too much :mad:

Thats the rider, not the machine.

Adam202
07-30-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by hondafox440
good call ;)

FourFiftyFour
07-30-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by hondafox440

quit tryin to earn brownie points for yourself :p :p lmao j/k

WEEZIL
07-30-2003, 05:05 PM
*******NITT!!!!!!! its not the preditor it was the scrambler.. they are slow.. mark is a better rider than I am .. i have ridden a 500 w/pipe clutch kit and power kit and it really wakes it up and glowplug you are a **** head why dont you do us ALL a favor and save your stupid immature child-like comments for 1st grade OK we discuss quads here not make gay retard comments like you do :D

hessianmx111
07-30-2003, 05:22 PM
Wow thats great was it sopose to be a funny story? And what happened to NOT riding with passengers?
i dont see that much of a problem riding a passenger as long as your not haulin *** dodgin trees and climbin hills. i think its a good way to take somebody who doesnt have a quad ridin.:ermm:

FourFiftyFour
07-30-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
*******NITT!!!!!!! its not the preditor it was the scrambler.. they are slow.. mark is a better rider than I am .. i have ridden a 500 w/pipe clutch kit and power kit and it really wakes it up and glowplug you are a **** head why dont you do us ALL a favor and save your stupid immature child-like comments for 1st grade OK we discuss quads here not make gay retard comments like you do :D

i know but u were downing polaris quads in general... :rolleyes:

hondafox440
07-30-2003, 06:35 PM
quit tryin to earn brownie points for yourself :p :p lmao j/k

:D

SGA
07-31-2003, 01:11 AM
WEEZIL
I have read several of your other posts. This forum is not for going off on other members if you disagree with them. If you have a problem with someone, hit the report thread button. This is your one warning, clean it up.