PDA

View Full Version : EX-Riders Hatfield-McCoy DVD

dhines
07-29-2003, 11:56 AM
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE ORDERING!!

For those of you who are interested, I am now taking orders for copies of the recent ex-riders trip to Hatfield-McCoy. This includes over 1.5 hours of helmet-cam footage (mounted on the helmet of Jeff@QuadShop) of high-speed riding on the Hatfield-McCoy trail system near Logan WV, and featuring the now infamous wrecks of bradley300 and popo. Also included is footage of Jeff's assault on the 700 ft. hill climb at the world-renown Rolling Thunder Xtreme Race Park in Logan, WV.

The movies are pressed onto DVD-R discs and will play on most newer DVD players (including the X-Box). I however cannot guarantee that they will play on all DVD players. This is not my fault! It is a limitation of the rapidly evolving technology of DVD production. If you are afraid that it may not play on your DVD player, DO NOT ORDER IT! I will not be responsible for DVD's that don't play on your equipment.

The cost of the DVD's is $3.71 each plus $1.29 shipping - for a total of $5.00/each. Payments can be made through Paypal to the user account - hinesdm@hotmail.com. Simply go to www.paypal.com and sign up - it's free. No other form of payment will be accepted. Make sure to include your mailing address in your order. Please understand that this is not a moneymaking venture for me. I am doing this as a service for those on exriders.com - that is all. All I want to do is cover my cost of materials. Below is a breakdown of my cost in this little venture:

2x DVD-R + Case - $2.00 (approximate - as DVD costs can vary from week to week or month to month)
Mailing Envelope - $1.29 (both sizes of the padded envelopes I use cost this amount)
Postage - $1.29 (This varies depending on the type of padded envelope I'm able to get)
Paypal Fee - $0.36 (approximate)
Cost of DVD burner - $225.00 (not directly applicable to the cost, but I did buy a new one for burning this)
(I'm throwing in my time for free)

The time it takes me to get you a copy of the movie depends on the number of requests I get, the number of beers I drink, etc. Understand that it takes me > 25 minutes to burn each DVD and, yes, I do have a day job and a family. So you'll just have to understand if it takes me some time to get things out the door. If you are not willing to wait, please DO NOT ORDER.

For those of you who are interested, there is obviously no copy write on this material, so duplication is not only possible - I encourage it. The more you guys copy it and give it out to others, the less I'll have to. :)

As I mentioned above, these videos come with absolutely NO GUARANTEE and NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT. I am NOT in the business of selling DVD's and this is NOT a professionally taped or authored DVD. It is just a rough compilation of some amateur helmet-cam footage. If you are not willing to accept this, simply do not order a copy.

Peace out!

Doibugu2
07-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Guys this is some pretty cool footage. Well worth the $5.

Dennis, I really appriciate the effort you put into this for us. And all the guys that showed up for the trip. Counting down the days till next years trip.

Pappy
07-29-2003, 12:02 PM
its actually some pretty cool footage and well worth the $5:D

see scenes like....PAPPY ALMOST RUNS OVER RICO

BRADLEY GETTING A LOVING SHOVE

A BUNCH OF DRUNKS AT THE BAR

JEFF GETTING LOCALS TO WAVE HI

lol....seriously its some cool footage and ya get to see how old jeffy does his thing:devil:

Narly R
07-29-2003, 12:03 PM
Ok im interested! sounds cool! Ok let me see i send you a money oreder for $5 and give you all mailing info to your e-mail?

Whats pay pal? Im new to this hole buying things over the net! Sorry!:(

dhines
07-29-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Ok im interested! sounds cool! Ok let me see i send you a money oreder for $5 and give you all mailing info to your e-mail?

Whats pay pal? Im new to this hole buying things over the net! Sorry!:(

Go to www.paypal.com and sign up - it's free.

07-29-2003, 12:07 PM
Were is this Hatfield McCoy trail system????:confused:

Narly R
07-29-2003, 12:09 PM
Well is there any other way I could get the 5 bucks to ya? money order or what ever? Would ya care if I just mailed it?:confused:

dhines
07-29-2003, 12:18 PM
Sorry guys - I just noticed an error and corrected it - my paypal accout is hinesdm@hotmail.com.

hessianmx111
07-29-2003, 12:19 PM
cool i was getting ready to mention that
oh yeah im the first non hatfield rider to get one. yay:D

dhines
07-29-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Were is this Hatfield McCoy trail system????:confused:

Don't mess with me "My DVD wont play" - Boy!! :mad: :scary:

cheetah
07-29-2003, 12:43 PM
I can't do paypal either. My parents won't let me.:( Sorry

wyndzer
07-29-2003, 02:01 PM
If you can't do paypal and want a copy, I'll sell them for $25.00 a copy via money order:D :eek: Any takers?

Ryan
07-29-2003, 02:09 PM
Save me a copy. I'll see if I can send you $5.00 through paypal either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks.

Taco
07-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
If you can't do paypal and want a copy, I'll sell them for $25.00 a copy via money order:D :eek: Any takers? I'll sell em for $24.95:D

wyndzer
07-29-2003, 02:12 PM
$24.93

sickmojave
07-29-2003, 02:13 PM
dhines can you PM me if you got my paypal payment
:confused:

Taco
07-29-2003, 02:14 PM
$24.93 $24.95 and I'll throw in an autographed picture of yours truly:D :devil: :blah:

MOFO
07-29-2003, 02:15 PM
$24.93

I've got some copy's for $20.00, free shipping and an autograph from one of the people in the film!!! :eek:

EDIT, ok Taco beat me to the autograph...I'll include that and some dirt from the actual trail!

p@iNn3ck
07-29-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by dhines
Sorry guys - I just noticed an error and corrected it - my paypal accout is hinesdm@hotmail.com.

You had me from hello...... wait....wrong thread....:confused2

ya, um.... can't resist..... sending you my paypal right now... gotta see how riding is really done!

cdalejef
07-29-2003, 03:03 PM
It makes me sick to my stomach to watch it :huh

sickmojave
07-29-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
It makes me sick to my stomach to watch it :huh

:huh WHY :huh

batgeek
07-29-2003, 03:08 PM
Jeff,

pop a Dramamine...good to go! :D

cdalejef
07-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
:huh WHY :huh Motion sickness I guess.

MOFO
07-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Motion sickness I guess.

Well, its your damn fault... you filmed it... next time slow down a bit. LMAO! ;)

cdalejef
07-29-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by VWVR6
Well, its your damn fault... you filmed it... next time slow down a bit. LMAO! ;) You could keep up if you didn't flip over on the gravel roads all the time!:blah:

MOFO
07-29-2003, 03:16 PM
You could keep up if you didn't flip over on the gravel roads all the time!:blah:

DOH! :o

TORO1968
07-29-2003, 03:22 PM
Does anyone know if you can play burned DVDs on a Playstation 2? Just wondering...

-Jordan

MOFO
07-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by TORO1968
Does anyone know if you can play burned DVDs on a Playstation 2? Just wondering...

-Jordan

Mine plays fine....and I think a few other guys have had success with their PS2 as well. Now Rico on the other hand, thats a whole 'nother story. :D

Striker49
07-29-2003, 03:48 PM
Sweet...Ill play with my paypal account and see how the thing works. :blah:

sickmojave
07-29-2003, 03:57 PM
has anyone been able to play it on something other than a ps2:confused: I don't think it will fit in my gamecube:eek2:LOL

Kilabanshee
07-29-2003, 03:59 PM
Whats your address ide like to send a check or cash.

wyndzer
07-29-2003, 04:11 PM
I just popped mine in my DVD player and it worked fine.

sickmojave
07-29-2003, 04:16 PM
I just popped mine in my DVD player and it worked fine.

ok I have a few differant types of dvd players so hopefully one will play it.:ermm:

Striker49
07-29-2003, 04:35 PM
:mad: Crap! Now Ive gotta set up the deposit and all this BS on the paypal thing. I didnt know it was going to be a PITA.

Dennis, is there any way I could send you a check? Please! :(

QuAdRaCeR244
07-29-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Dennis, is there any way I could send you a check? Please! :(

Me too, i can't do paypal. i can send a money order:ermm:

Rick400ex
07-29-2003, 05:48 PM
Sent 5 via palpal.
Looking forward to watching the DVD.

spiderrider04
07-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Rick400ex
Sent 5 via palpal.
Looking forward to watching the DVD.

ditto

Knight440
07-30-2003, 03:55 AM
Just ordered mine can't wait to see it:cool:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 04:11 AM
mine works great on my ps2 no problems what so ever but last night i put it in my dvd player its a top notch jvc and i've got it connected to my stereo with the fiber optics cable the picture was out of this world great but the sound kept cutting in and out every five seconds i was goin to trying hooking it up with the rca cables and see if that changes it but i'm not complaining it worked great on the ps2 just thought i would share my experiences :o

props to dhines :cool:

Motoman440
07-30-2003, 04:59 AM
dhines
Just sent you a paypal payment!!! Lookin forward to seeing what I missed out on.

Thanks

07-30-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
mine works great on my ps2 no problems what so ever

:mad:

toby400ex
07-30-2003, 06:06 AM
I'll order mine when ma gets home to ok the paypal transaction :D

monkeyboy
07-30-2003, 07:35 AM
warrs my moveee at:mad: :grr:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 08:05 AM
mine works great on my ps2 no problems what so ever but last night i put it in my dvd player its a top notch jvc and i've got it connected to my stereo with the fiber optics cable the picture was out of this world great but the sound kept cutting in and out every five seconds i was goin to trying hooking it up with the rca cables and see if that changes it but i'm not complaining it worked great on the ps2 just thought i would share my experiences :o

props to dhines :cool:

I think this may be my problem as well with no sound from my regular DVD player. I have it hooked up with fiber lines.... I dont think it decodes that audio the right way.

but then again, my PS2 is hooked up with fiber connections as well... :confused:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 08:10 AM
it might be because the dvd player is probably more sensitive than the ps2 i just assumed it was the fiber cable due to the fact that i don't have it hooked up on my ps2 and also it was only an audio problem i'll hook the cable into my ps2 tonight and see what happens :ermm:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 08:11 AM
GO BUY A DVD PLAYER:devil:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 08:24 AM
:confused: already got one

Pappy
07-30-2003, 08:25 AM
:confused: already got one

i was refering to mr ps2 rico:D

MOFO
07-30-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i was refering to mr ps2 rico:D

I think Rico could buy 5 different DVD players and still have the same problem... :devil:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 08:26 AM
:uhoh:

i knew that :blah:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 08:44 AM
you know what part i laugh the most at is?

its when jeff walks over to rico and shoves him. ofcourse rico was minding his own business eating some beef jerky ...on the side of a cliff:eek: any way...rico jumps back and gives jeff that big ol' fugggggg uuuuuu look and starts mumbling:D i swear to god he looks like a drunk old coger talking with his lower lip:devil:

and 400exmom should check out the many stages of rico during the film :scary: from clean and sporty ...to mid trail dirt.....to gilbert slime...oh what a hunk:devil:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 08:46 AM
you know what part i laugh the most at is?

its when jeff walks over to rico and shoves him. ofcourse rico was minding his own business eating some beef jerky ...on the side of a cliff:eek: any way...rico jumps back and gives jeff that big ol' fugggggg uuuuuu look and starts mumbling:D i swear to god he looks like a drunk old coger talking with his lower lip:devil:

and 400exmom should check out the many stages of rico during the film :scary: from clean and sporty ...to mid trail dirt.....to gilbert slime...oh what a hunk:devil:

LMAO... yep, that was pretty funny. rico looked a bit "uneasy" :devil:

I remember Rico getting ready to go off with some nice words when Jeff gave him the signal that the helmet cam was recording him.... :devil:

UglyMotha™
07-30-2003, 08:47 AM
he almost looked as if he was ready to throw down

07-30-2003, 08:50 AM
LMAO... yep, that was pretty funny. rico looked a bit "uneasy" :devil:

rico was a bit hungover that day...:mad: Stayin back at the pool with the other 2 hangover sissy's sounded friggen great. But there's no way in hell you jackass's would've let me live it down so I figured...i'll just go and puke a few times on the trail and hope ta God i make it thru the day..:scary: i made it but barely... and ta top it off about the time i started feelin better we was back at the bar drinkin again...:cuss:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 08:50 AM
Yep, he had that "I'm hungover, sore, blew out 2 tires", so dont piss me off look to him.

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 08:54 AM
2 hangover sissy's sounded friggen great.

Jeezs Christ, I have one bad day of drinking, and I'm getting bashed in 2 threads.

You boys lucky we ain't coming back till next year.

:blah:

07-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Jeezs Christ, I have one bad day of drinking, and I'm getting bashed in 2 threads.

You boys lucky we ain't coming back till next year.

:blah:

STFU and we'll see ya in Sept...:eek:

Next year your gonna have 2 heavy days of drinkin...I'm tired of carryin you boys around like panty wastes....:huh

I can say the ole bleeding ulcer is still not happy about the 4 day ride, booze it up and puke trip...:mad:

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 09:11 AM
You know whats sad. Is I can puke with the best of them. I did one shot of the rare breed and I almost lost it right there. When I start to puke, I puke for hours.

Been several days, having to stop on the way home from bars puking every 15 minutes.

Pappy

i think at one point you were eating the jello shooters..cups and all:D

Knight440
So Jeff had the cam during the day,,,, So who had it at the bar at night there is some of that fotage I hope :devil: :uhoh:

07-30-2003, 09:14 AM
i think at one point you were eating the jello shooters..cups and all:D

I seen em eat 3 raw mini sausage links at once and he didnt' even chew them up...:eek2: Just ate em whole....:eek:

Pappy
07-30-2003, 09:16 AM
i think jeff was pouring rare breed shots.....doibugu wanted one and rico leaned over to jeff and said...give him jack daniels...he is gonna spew any minute and we dont waste rare breed round here:devil: :D

MOFO
Originally posted by Knight440
So Jeff had the cam during the day,,,, So who had it at the bar at night there is some of that fotage I hope :devil: :uhoh:

no way, stuff that happens at the bar, stays at the bar. Bad enough there are a few pic's. Video footage would make weak men tremble and small boys cry. :eek:

Doibugu2
Originally posted by Knight440

We would get arrested if we did that. Be on that show worlds stupidest drunks.

(rico and pappy, I'm know ignoring you!)

Pappy
07-30-2003, 09:25 AM
batgeek sez" I SAW THE LEGEND AND IT WAS THIS BIG":eek:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=679366

Pappy
07-30-2003, 09:30 AM
I THINK XANANDA WAS THINK REALLY REALLY HARD IN THIS PICTURE:devil:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=679381

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 09:32 AM

Yea he is sum ******, should have stayed at camp with those IL boys. They sure is smart!:huh

07-30-2003, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pappy
[B]I THINK XANANDA WAS THINK REALLY REALLY HARD IN THIS PICTURE:devil:

Who's the little baby boy in the back ground behind him????:confused:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 09:38 AM
This dumb SOB is huntin without a gun...must have spotted the urban legend out in the woods...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=679355

MOFO
07-30-2003, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pappy
[B]I THINK XANANDA WAS THINK REALLY REALLY HARD IN THIS PICTURE:devil:

Who's the little baby boy in the back ground behind him????:confused:

He was that dude that was trying to say he was uglymotha from the forum :confused:

XANDADA
07-30-2003, 09:47 AM

Looks like I was plotting somethin evil doesn't it! How many flats did Rico get that day????:devil:

07-30-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
Looks like I was plotting somethin evil doesn't it! How many flats did Rico get that day????:devil:

:mad:

I can't believe popo had the balls ta let me use his douglas shamrocks and razr tires after i blew out mine and jeffs the 2 days before... :eek2:

He is as dumb as he looks I guess...:D LMFAO

Pappy
07-30-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
How many flats did Rico get that day????:devil:

more importantly is how they fix flats down there:eek2:
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=679367

kwatts400
07-30-2003, 10:03 AM
I think I'm going the first weekend in Oct. I'll have to check out the dvd to see what I should expect when I get there.

07-30-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by kwatts400
I think I'm going the first weekend in Oct. I'll have to check out the dvd to see what I should expect when I get there.

we'll all be there at the end of Sept.. so you should join us on our weekend of shenanagins...:devil:

Really though,,,your more than welcome. I've already got the camping sites reserved...

Pappy
07-30-2003, 10:09 AM

lol...just ride in fourth and fifth gear....youll get to see it the way we see it:devil:

rico and i didnt get to do our usual 10 mile balls out run this trip tho:(

Doibugu2
07-30-2003, 10:10 AM
we'll all be there at the end of Sept.. so you should join us on our weekend of shenanagins...:devil:

Really though,,,your more than welcome. I've already got the camping sites reserved...

its a good thing we only taped the rides, because if we taped the campsite activity, we would never get anyone new to show up.

MOFO
07-30-2003, 10:13 AM

Ditto... Its nice meetin new faces down there. :D

Striker49
07-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Finally, Im gettin the 250 in the paper this weekend. Just hope I get the SOB sold.

If everything goes well, Ill be there next summer. :devious:
Ill be able to hang with the best of ya on the trails....cant say the same for the bar though. :eek2:

Now where the hell did Dennis go? :mad:

dhines
07-30-2003, 12:03 PM
Alright D&^@-it!!! I've heard enough of the crying about Paypal!!
:scary: :mad:

For those of you who can't figure it out, can't get permission from mommy, can't get it up, etc. - I've decided to permit you to pay via money order. That means M-O-N-E-Y O-R-D-E-R - NO PERSONAL CHECKS - NO FOOD STAMPS (monkeynuts!!) - or anything else! :grr:

If you want to pay by MONEY ORDER, email me at hinesdm@hotmail.com (my PM inbox fills up too quickly) and I'll get you the information you need to send your payment to me. Be forewarned though - money order payments will go to the end of the line. You will only get your video after I have filled the orders of those who are smart enough to have figured out Paypal. If you're not happy with that - - - - :blah:

Out

Knight440
07-30-2003, 01:15 PM
That means M-O-N-E-Y O-R-D-E-R - NO PERSONAL CHECKS - NO FOOD STAMPS (monkeynuts!!) - or anything else!
:macho ;)

wyndzer
07-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Can I send rolls of penny's?

Striker49
07-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Damn, if you're gonna be like that about it then you know where you can put that DVD. :eek2:

Ill see if I cant get paypal up friday, but if not then **** it. :mad:

07-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Damn, if you're gonna be like that about it then you know where you can put that DVD. :eek2:

I think ole D's being a nice guy but's gettin wore out with the BS from being a nice guy and doin this..:ermm:

I woulda charged $8 and said money order only.....when i get it...the movie goes out. :D

Striker49
07-30-2003, 02:06 PM
I think ole D's being a nice guy but's gettin wore out with the BS from being a nice guy and doin this..:ermm:

I woulda charged $8 and said money order only.....when i get it...the movie goes out. :D

Yeah, my hat's off to him for doing all of it.
It wont be til Friday before I can get my paypal thing goin and it may not even be til monday and I really dont have the time to run to the bank sevearl times. The closest is like 30 mins away. :rolleyes:

Blahh... we'll, see. I really want to get a copy. :macho

CUZ'n
07-30-2003, 02:07 PM
u takee sum greene smockes for dem:scary:

Taco
07-30-2003, 02:09 PM
Yeah, my hat's off to him for doing all of it.
It wont be til Friday before I can get my paypal thing goin and it may not even be til monday and I really dont have the time to run to the bank sevearl times. The closest is like 30 mins away. :rolleyes:

Blahh... we'll, see. I really want to get a copy. :macho You never hear of a phone?:huh

CUZ'n
07-30-2003, 02:23 PM
tacooss nedds kikkd in dem durtpiless:mad: i ceeen u der wit duh blue hat on like a hommieboy:grr: i tink u say hi next times or i throwd ur *** out:macho

07-30-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by CUZ'n
tacooss nedds kikkd in dem durtpiless:mad: i ceeen u der wit duh blue hat on like a hommieboy:grr: i tink u say hi next times or i throwd ur *** out:macho

He's a kweeer cuz....stay back..:scary:

CUZ'n
07-30-2003, 02:33 PM
He's a kweeer cuz....stay back..:scary:

i ceen him lokkin at me in da bafroom:(

Taco
07-30-2003, 02:35 PM
i ceen him lokkin at me in da bafroom:(

Me and Redd are gonna kik u 2 da dirtpils:mad: :macho :cuss: :muscle:

dhines
07-30-2003, 04:07 PM
u takee sum greene smockes for dem:scary:

Whooo - now we're gettin some where!! :eek2:

Striker49
07-30-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Taco
You never hear of a phone?:huh

Yeah, transactions prolly wont go through til that date...paypal said 2-3 business days.

Im gonna shaddup. Im making myself sound really stupid. :huh

dhines
07-30-2003, 04:19 PM

This is not me trying to be an *****! I'd love to have the time, money, and equipment to send everyone on this site a copy of the movie - but the millions just aren't rolling in yet... :(

I have a new, extremely demanding job, a new baby, and an old lady who just won't give me a second to myself. Now, having to take money orders means that, in addition to answering emails, burning the DVD's at 25+ minutes each, purchasing, stuffing, and addressing envelopes, and traveling back and forth to the post office - I now have to worry about receiving and cashing checks....
:eek:

I don't want to be a wanker to you guys - I am honest-to-God just running out of time and resources.

Get your dang checks in the mail. Barring a major disaster, you shouldn't have to wait more than a week to get the DVD.

Best,

Bill's Daddy

p.s.

I haven't been sleeping terribly well lately and it makes me fussy!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Maybe I need to start drinking more!! :macho

Striker49
07-30-2003, 04:39 PM
This is not me trying to be an *****! I'd love to have the time, money, and equipment to send everyone on this site a copy of the movie - but the millions just aren't rolling in yet... :(

I have a new, extremely demanding job, a new baby, and an old lady who just won't give me a second to myself. Now, having to take money orders means that, in addition to answering emails, burning the DVD's at 25+ minutes each, purchasing, stuffing, and addressing envelopes, and traveling back and forth to the post office - I now have to worry about receiving and cashing checks....

I don't want to be a wanker to you guys - I am honest-to-God just running out of time and resources.

Get your dang checks in the mail. Barring a major disaster, you shouldn't have to wait more than a week to get the DVD.

Best,

Bill's Daddy

p.s.

I haven't been sleeping terribly well lately and it makes me fussy!! :eek: :rolleyes:

I wasnt tryin to be an *** back at ya either. I really have to hand it too ya for the work you are doing. Been there done that. :ermm:
We couldnt ask more from ya. I was just going to make sure i couldnt send checks before I went through paypal.
I meant that comment you quoted to be a joke, but I dont think it went across that way and I apologize. :(

Youll have my $5 as soon as Paypal goes up on my end.

A big thx from all of us...we'll send ya a case of beer for your bday. :blah:

popo
07-30-2003, 06:48 PM
Wee haw, I got mine today. Great job! except for option #4 Popo's crash.

Geez, I make the in the atv magazines worst stuck section, now I am on the front screen title.

dhines, thanks again for your extra efforts.

batgeek
07-30-2003, 06:57 PM
Maybe I need to start drinking more!!

i'll second that!

86350x
07-30-2003, 07:08 PM
On the ps2 problem, do you have it hooked into the vcr, or directly to the jacks in your tv? I have all kinds of crap hooked up for picture in picture, stuff like that. So the ps2 usually is hooked up through the vcr. But to watch most movies I have to hook it up directly to the tv. If you don't have a sterio tv, I think if you buy an adaptor that hooks into the cable connection you should also be able to view it no problem, otherwise it will fade in and out, jump around and get the blue screen.:ermm:

MOFO
07-30-2003, 11:36 PM

this was uncalled for.

Motoman440
07-31-2003, 02:21 AM

Best,

Bill's Daddy

p.s.

Amen Brother, I am in your shoes. I got a job from he**, I got a 17 month old into everything and a wife that wants me to do nothing but help take care of the kid!!! You will see your riding time and everything else you like to do slowly disappear. My dumb **s went and got the wife prego again so it's gettin worse for me startin in March 04. I did start drinkin more!!! I have to do it at the house though, I was told "no more happy hours after work". Good luck, kids are wonderful!!! I wouldn't trade mine for the world!!!

UglyMotha™
07-31-2003, 02:25 AM
hey eric, last night i unhooked my fiber cable from the dvd player and hooked the rc cables back up and the sound worked flawlessly better than the ps2 so i guess the fiber optics cable was my only problem :o

MOFO
07-31-2003, 10:40 AM
hey eric, last night i unhooked my fiber cable from the dvd player and hooked the rc cables back up and the sound worked flawlessly better than the ps2 so i guess the fiber optics cable was my only problem :o

thanks for the info... I'll have to try it. I guess since its mono, the fiber may only pass stereo, Dobly & DTS signals (the reason I use fiber)

jesshamner
07-31-2003, 11:16 AM
I can't wait to see this. I wish we would have found you all sooner so we could ride with you. I will have to make the next ride to H/M.

07-31-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by jesshamner
I can't wait to see this. I wish we would have found you all sooner so we could ride with you. I will have to make the next ride to H/M.

You never told me ya lived 20 miles from me...:mad:

Last weekend of Sept. is the next trip down there. Same place same time.....:bandit:

If ya wear pink panties I suggest ya leave em at home..;)

jesshamner
07-31-2003, 11:37 AM
Oops. I must have left that out. :D I actually drove through your neck of the woods last week for work. I am going to try my hardest to make it to the next ride. It sounds like you all had a blast.

Striker49
07-31-2003, 02:48 PM
this was uncalled for.

:mad: I meant that to be a joke...hence the :eek2: face....sorry, i forgot to put J/K on the end. :ermm:

mx400
07-31-2003, 03:52 PM
just sent money for mine. cant wait to get it

quadfamily
07-31-2003, 04:33 PM
just sent you money through paypal

Pappy
07-31-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by quadfamily
just sent you money through paypal

you better come to the september ride:macho

quadfamily
07-31-2003, 05:11 PM
I'll see what I can do........

sickmojave
08-01-2003, 07:58 AM
I just got my DVD and it looks and plays just fine:eek2: looks like you guys had alot of fun :macho

08-01-2003, 08:34 AM
ill send you the money as soon as I sell some more stuff on ebay & get more money into my paypal account :blah:

sickmojave
08-01-2003, 09:20 AM
well I thought it worked but it got 10mins in and will not play any more. it says the disk is unreadable:grr:

p@iNn3ck
08-02-2003, 04:04 AM
Dayyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm!

Ok, I've watched the hillclimb...... SIK!:eek2:

And I'm about 35 min into the main ride part........ Holy He][!
I think I actually had a seizure when Jeff opened it up passing everyone through the pack!!!!!:macho

Awesome riding all of ya!

Only prob...... when he tells everyone to say their screenname.... y'all sound like a bunch a hillbilly truck drivers! Wish I could understand more of ya.... cept RIIIIIIICCCCCOOOOO....:blah:

Thanks again for the work Dennis!

cdalejef
08-02-2003, 04:38 AM
Could you hear Monkeyboy say his name?

hessianmx111
08-02-2003, 04:46 AM
anything yall wanna say to knighttime? jackass, hes a homo. lmao that was one of my favorite parts. yall are all some really good riders specially jeff, pretty cool footage of jeff haulin *** past everybody on the road.my only complaint on the dvd is that i cant fast forward it but i sat down and watched everything from beginning to end and it was really good.nice to see pappy actually rides his quad also;) thanks for everything dhines.:)

QuadTrix6
08-02-2003, 05:26 AM
$ Sent thanks

p@iNn3ck
08-02-2003, 05:31 AM
Could you hear Monkeyboy say his name?

Nah, but if you listen closely before the hillclimb, you can hear someone moaning Rico's name......... :devil:

hessianmx111
08-03-2003, 06:58 PM
does anybody else have a prob with fast forwarding and rewinding. also did i see like a split second of sand dunes towards the end:huh

batgeek
08-03-2003, 07:22 PM
no probs with ffw or rew on my PS2 or my DVD player.

yeah...the dune stuff is from a trip to Little Sahara OK 6 of us from AtvNC went on in March :)

08-04-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
no probs with ffw or rew on my PS2 or my DVD player.

yeah...the dune stuff is from a trip to Little Sahara OK 6 of us from AtvNC went on in March :)

:mad: Thanks for the invite..

400exstunta
08-04-2003, 05:35 AM
and how do i get a copy of this dvd?

mx400
08-04-2003, 05:47 AM
send money through paypal to dhines. i forget his e-mail but look on the first page of this post and u will see it

batgeek
08-04-2003, 07:54 AM
:mad: Thanks for the invite..

we barely started "networking", i'm sorry :(

we are thinking about another trip sometime in the fall...of course y'all are welcome. it's a 26 hour trip from Charlotte for us, but we made the best of it.

i think Doug drove 90% of it. he was one tired SOB when we got there. but he mustered energy to go for a ride when we got there.

i'll keep y'all posted.

an AtvNC outing is pretty fun, we have alot of good folks that ride with us...and quite a few ute types. wish we had some of them for Bradley's mishap :D

Motoman440
08-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Got mine in the mail today!!! Great job dhines!!! I wish I would have been there. Only problem is Jeff was going to slow!!! ROTFLMAO!!! What a freakin rush watchin all you guys goin balz out through the woods!!! I love it!!! My heart is pounding as I sit and type about this video!!! Can't wait to meet everyone at the Sept ride!!! Can anyone remember what trail head this ride was on so I can go and practice keepin up with everyone?

Taco
08-04-2003, 12:34 PM
Dewey we shot that video at Rockhouse and to be honest with ya I am about fed up with it:mad: its great till you get almost to the end and then it was just constant mudhole after mudhole.

batgeek
08-04-2003, 12:36 PM
that was Rockhouse if i remember correctly :D

but i was hung over, so dont take my word on it.

08-04-2003, 12:38 PM
Dewey we shot that video at Rockhouse and to be honest with ya I am about fed up with it:mad: its great till you get almost to the end and then it was just constant mudhole after mudhole.

We rode bearwallow for 2 days straight and for some reason we had a lot of fun:eek2:

But it also cost me $130 worth of tires too....:cuss:

MOFO
08-04-2003, 12:42 PM

LMAO... I shared that feeling as well. :devil:

I've got to be honest, I actually enjoy riding Bear Wallow... the rocks get old, but for some reason I like it (even with stock suspension. :eek: )

08-04-2003, 12:44 PM

You too??:(

batgeek
08-04-2003, 12:50 PM
You too??:(

always ;)

jesshamner
08-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the DVD. I haven't got to watch it all but it looks good so far. I can't fast foward either. :mad:

MOFO
08-04-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by jesshamner
I can't fast foward either. :mad:

you try'in to say Jeff didnt ride fast enough??? them fightin words.... :D

Knight440
08-04-2003, 11:45 PM
:eek: What a great video guys!

The shots on the road OMG wish we could get away with that up here ;)

And was Jeff the only one to make that hill climb :cool:

Ya got to love the sound of that Dale ripping along :macho

anyone woundering if it's worth the 5 bucks well it's worth alot more than that.

Great Job to all :cool:

Hey where are the rocks @ that place looks mint you want to see rock's take the trip up north we can show ya some rocks :p

cdalejef
08-05-2003, 01:40 AM
That perticular trail was the easiest one we rode all week. The others were pretty dang rocky!

08-05-2003, 01:43 AM
The others were pretty dang rocky!

:mad: yeah i got 2 flat tires ta proove that....:mad:

Also I finally had VWVR6 just make me a VHS copy of the movie. I"ve still yet to see it all..:eek: I got thru 45 minutes of the main ride and my DVD locks up..:o

Knight440
08-05-2003, 02:07 AM
:mad: yeah i got 2 flat tires ta proove that....:mad:

Also I finally had VWVR6 just make me a VHS copy of the movie. I"ve still yet to see it all..:eek: I got thru 45 minutes of the main ride and my DVD locks up..:o

Yeah mine only worked in my ps2 I have a 3 year old Sony dvd it it wouldn't play Ill be putting it on vhs tonight:o

kwatts400
08-05-2003, 08:15 AM
Those trails look pretty sweet. I was also wondering if anyone else made it up that hill. If I don't go to glamis this winter I'll see you guys in sept.

Motoman440
08-05-2003, 08:31 AM

How does it compare with Waterways if you can remember that cold November day??? I'd like to take everyone to Waterways during the Sept ride. There are some mudholes, no rocky areas and tight / twisty trails that you can ride "wide open" on. Plus, I know this area real well. If I could get K2-Dawg (the guy you bought your axle from) to show up he knows them even better than I do. I think he's skeeerrttt though. Headin out to Rockhouse this weekend if your interested. It's just me and a couple of bikes going. K2 don't want to get his quad dirty!!!

k2-dawg
08-05-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Motoman440
How does it compare with Waterways if you can remember that cold November day??? I'd like to take everyone to Waterways during the Sept ride. There are some mudholes, no rocky areas and tight / twisty trails that you can ride "wide open" on. Plus, I know this area real well. If I could get K2-Dawg (the guy you bought your axle from) to show up he knows them even better than I do. I think he's skeeerrttt though. Headin out to Rockhouse this weekend if your interested. It's just me and a couple of bikes going. K2 don't want to get his quad dirty!!!

If ya wanna git lost, go wit motoman. He's ridden dem waterways trailz 4 2 years and still don't kno em. I think heeez stupid or sumding. Prolly can't find hiz way outta paper bag. hehe.

:D

Heez right with 1 thing tho, k2-dawg don't like mud!!!

monkeyboy
08-05-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
If ya wanna git lost, go wit motoman. He's ridden dem waterways trailz 4 2 years and still don't kno em. I think heeez stupid or sumding. Prolly can't find hiz way outta paper bag. hehe.

:D

Heez right with 1 thing tho, k2-dawg don't like mud!!!

izz u skeeerd babeee boyz of da mudz an rooostrs frum da tirz:scary:

cdalejef
08-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Those trails look pretty sweet. I was also wondering if anyone else made it up that hill. If I don't go to glamis this winter I'll see you guys in sept. Ya, there were 2 local guys that run the competitions there that were testing/tuning.

4wheelboy
08-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
izz u skeeerd babeee boyz of da mudz an rooostrs frum da tirz:scary:

i think he is skeeirt:eek:

kwatts400
08-05-2003, 09:57 AM
Good job filming the video Jeff, and thanks for my copy of the dvd Dennis. I've gotta check that place out sometime.

cdalejef
08-05-2003, 10:21 AM
Good job filming the video Jeff, and thanks for my copy of the dvd Dennis. I've gotta check that place out sometime. It wasn't me, it was Monkeyboy.

Knight440
08-05-2003, 11:14 AM
It wasn't me, it was Monkeyboy. :eek:

Taco
08-05-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Motoman440
How does it compare with Waterways if you can remember that cold November day??? I'd like to take everyone to Waterways during the Sept ride. There are some mudholes, no rocky areas and tight / twisty trails that you can ride "wide open" on. Plus, I know this area real well. If I could get K2-Dawg (the guy you bought your axle from) to show up he knows them even better than I do. I think he's skeeerrttt though. Headin out to Rockhouse this weekend if your interested. It's just me and a couple of bikes going. K2 don't want to get his quad dirty!!! Just so you know If your going to Rockhouse on the trails going to Gilbert you will ride nonstop mudholes for about 3miles towards the end . Be sure and gas up at Gilbert b/c its about a 70 mile roundtrip:eek: And if you chicken out once at gilbert you can just take Rt. 80 back to Man and say to hell with the mud:D And I'm all for going to Waterways with you guys again. Just keep me away from the tree stumps:mad:

MOFO
08-05-2003, 01:03 PM

Also I finally had VWVR6 just make me a VHS copy of the movie. I"ve still yet to see it all..:eek:

Nicole just mailed it out yesterday... I'm stuck in Ripley, WV... so I had her send it. Let me know when you get it...

TJ400EX
08-06-2003, 12:17 AM
Well, I never pass up a chance to see a couple of good wrecks for $5.00. I've never been down there and don't know anyone on the DVD, but have been reading on this site for a long time so it will be interesting to say the least.:) I look forward to seeing it. The PayPal payment was sent a few minutes ago.

Thanks,
Tim Hayden

popo
08-06-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by TJ400EX
Well, I never pass up a chance to see a couple of good wrecks for $5.00. I've never been down there and don't know anyone on the DVD, but have been reading on this site for a long time so it will be interesting to say the least.:) I look forward to seeing it. The PayPal payment was sent a few minutes ago.

Thanks,
Tim Hayden

Geez, never thought somebody would pay $5.00 to watch me whipe out.

Do I get any royalities from this

TJ400EX
08-06-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by popo

Do I get any royalities from this

I don't know about the royalities, but it sure beats when the films running and i'm the one wrecking. I saw the thread with the pictures of this ride, so the film should be pretty good. How many beers are consumed while the helmet cam is running?

Later,
Tim

Taco
08-06-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by TJ400EX
I don't know about the royalities, but it sure beats when the films running and i'm the one wrecking. I saw the thread with the pictures of this ride, so the film should be pretty good. How many beers are consumed while the helmet cam is running?

Later,
Tim The only beers that were consumed while being taped where while Jeff was doing the hill climb and we were at the bar:D

cdalejef
08-06-2003, 01:29 AM

Do I get any royalities from this Wasn't the jackass award good enough?

08-06-2003, 01:37 AM
Wasn't the jackass award good enough?

:devil:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/images/jackass_award.jpg

QuadTrix6
08-07-2003, 10:19 AM
Just wondering if my dvd went out yet. i paypaled the money already :D

spincr4hire
08-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Got my copy last night, Great work Dennis, and Jeff!...:cool:
Can't wait for the ride in Sept.

popo
08-08-2003, 01:27 AM

O ya, My first quad trophy.... wooo hoooo

spincr4hire
08-08-2003, 01:46 AM
Popo, couldn't really tell what happened when you had your mishap, there was some mud on the helmet cam.

Taco
08-08-2003, 01:52 AM
PoPo comes around corner, see's ugly, locks brake, gets sideways, fourwheeler flips, PoPo go boom:confused2

spincr4hire
08-08-2003, 02:00 AM
so who was the first one to stop around the blind corner?

jcv400ex
08-08-2003, 02:02 AM
I was gettin sick watching the main ride one.....my eyes where buggin, them Cannondales are just toooo fast! :D Good work guys.

Funniest part......Brad wrecks, you see Jeff waving hands, and he says in that "DAD" voice.....BRADLEY!

Hey Popo, was Ugly's chain that loose? What a friend to launch the quad into a barrell roll and offer to tighten it for him! :blah:

Taco
08-08-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
so who was the first one to stop around the blind corner? lol UHHHH that would of been rowlrag and me. A bunch of Utilites had stopped along the trail and were blocking our way. With as many riders as we had it was just bound to happen i guess:ermm:

RIjon
08-08-2003, 02:16 AM
Can you UPLOAD IT ???????

monkeyboy
08-08-2003, 02:25 AM
O ya, My first quad trophy.... wooo hoooo

waaay 2 go papo :bandit:

UglyMotha™
08-08-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Hey Popo, was Ugly's chain that loose? What a friend to launch the quad into a barrell roll and offer to tighten it for him! :blah:

he did manage to tighten up my arse :huh

all i could do was pucker and hold on when i saw him coming :p

Doibugu2
08-08-2003, 02:34 AM
all i could do was pucker and hold on when i saw him coming :p

I think if POPO landed on your skinny arse, they would have had to bury you right there.

monkeyboy
08-08-2003, 02:50 AM
warrz myy viddee o at dunkhinez boy:mad:

jcv400ex
08-08-2003, 02:58 AM
bumboy, you ain't got no dvd player! yous wouldn't know what to do wit one........:rolleyes:

spincr4hire
08-12-2003, 03:53 AM
finally got the sound to work, thru my PS2. When Jeff tells that local to wave to the camera, you can actually hear the guy say "you sure got a purty mouth", soon after Jeff speeds away...:eek:

Urban Legend
08-12-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
finally got the sound to work, thru my PS2. When Jeff tells that local to wave to the camera, you can actually hear the guy say "you sure got a purty mouth", soon after Jeff speeds away...:eek:

yeah, dat was me....I didnnt know id be on dos dvds or i wudda lookd purty! :D That there skiny guy wit the camora on his head, hims motor didnt sound too good. He make it back to camp?

That bradley boy's lucky he jumped rit up afder that crash..... he wassnt but a stones throw away from momma's house! I woulda taken him home to meat momma......she woulda likd him!

spincr4hire
08-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Urban Legend
That bradley boy's lucky he jumped rit up afder that crash..... he wassnt but a stones throw away from momma's house! I woulda taken him home to meat momma......she woulda likd him!

LMAO...I thought your momma worked the strip club 24/7?

Kilabanshee
08-12-2003, 07:23 AM
Is there a mailing adress in which i can send 5 dollars to for the video. Thanks it would be a big help.

wyndzer
08-12-2003, 08:59 AM
Alright D&^@-it!!! I've heard enough of the crying about Paypal!!
:scary: :mad:

For those of you who can't figure it out, can't get permission from mommy, can't get it up, etc. - I've decided to permit you to pay via money order. That means M-O-N-E-Y O-R-D-E-R - NO PERSONAL CHECKS - NO FOOD STAMPS (monkeynuts!!) - or anything else! :grr:

If you want to pay by MONEY ORDER, email me at hinesdm@hotmail.com (my PM inbox fills up too quickly) and I'll get you the information you need to send your payment to me. Be forewarned though - money order payments will go to the end of the line. You will only get your video after I have filled the orders of those who are smart enough to have figured out Paypal. If you're not happy with that - - - - :blah:

Out

Did you read the whole post Kila?

08-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
Just wondering if my dvd went out yet. i paypaled the money already :D

Mx300exRyder
08-12-2003, 12:58 PM
dhines, I will send my money once it clears in paypal. I will let you know when I am sending it out. Thanks.

TJ400EX
08-18-2003, 09:54 AM
I sent you a PayPal today. I sent to the wrong address on the 6th. Just now noticed it.

Thanks,

Tim

Rick400ex
08-18-2003, 08:42 PM
Got my DVD last week. This is killer man ! Wish I was there.
I gotta say that is the greatest helmet cam footage I've seen.
Must be a great camera !

Thanks again,
Rick

popo
08-18-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
waaay 2 go papo :bandit:

Thanks, I think....

popo
08-18-2003, 11:42 PM
I think if POPO landed on your skinny arse, they would have had to bury you right there.

Say what. :cuss: Monkey kik him.....

bradley300
08-19-2003, 04:26 AM

yeah pop0, red and taco sez they is made from gold!

Mx300exRyder
08-19-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Mx300exRyder
dhines, I will send my money once it clears in paypal. I will let you know when I am sending it out. Thanks.
Ok I just sent it.

TJ400EX
09-08-2003, 11:02 AM
I got my DVD Thursday. I watched it over the weekend. Great video. I'm going to have to make it down to ride sometime. Thanks for the cheap entertainment! Loved it. I need to get a helmet cam for our Badlands rides. We keep a video camera running, but you can't get this up close and personal.

Tim