PDA

View Full Version : Texas

neece0330
07-28-2003, 08:51 AM
Hey guys,

I am new to ex riders..... I live around the Dallas, Texas area. I am always looking for new places to ride. I have been to Rocky Ridge and Muenster. If you know of any other places to go please let me know

:)

spiderrider04
07-28-2003, 10:36 AM
hi and welcome to the site,

you might want to check out www.texasatvs.com

i'm going to dirt dogs in a few weeks, that is between san antonio and houston, which might be a little bit of a drive for you. there website is www.dirtdogtrails.com

i hope this helps,

justin

neece0330
07-29-2003, 04:28 AM
TThanks appreciate the info.. I am always looking for new places to ride and traveling is not an issue... I am not sure how far you would drive but the best place to go is Lil Sahara in Ok it is just large sand dunes and is a great place to go

spiderrider04
07-29-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by neece0330
TThanks appreciate the info.. I am always looking for new places to ride and traveling is not an issue... I am not sure how far you would drive but the best place to go is Lil Sahara in Ok it is just large sand dunes and is a great place to go

i have heard and seen pictures of little sahara, it look like an awesome place to ride. i have be wanting to go up there but i can't drive yet and i don't think my parents are willing to drive me all the way up there.:ermm: but that will change once i get my licence:devil:

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
07-29-2003, 06:09 AM
hey man, i live in dallas too. there are many places that are within 1.5 hours from dallas, like meunster, rocky ridge, lake murray (in oklahoma), lake lavon (but they just closed it recently), barnwell mountain in gilmer, another place called rip-char (i haven't been but i think their website is www.rip-char.com), and my favorite is boondoxxx (it has 1 moto track, 1 cross country track, 1 flat track, 1 peewee track and 1 half-mile oval track) www.boondoxxx.com. great place to ride and it only took me about 50 minutes, it is on the east side of lavon. beavers bend oklahoma is also another great place to ride. it has a further drive but if you want to ride on 450,000 acres :eek2: then its worth it! it is about three hours away and it is located in southern oklahoma, there is also a lake there and a golfcourse, you can rent killer cabins from many people down there that you can ride straight from your cabin. this place is amazing~~!!

pm me if you want any more info on any of these
-drew tatum

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
07-29-2003, 06:11 AM
http://www.boondoxxx.com/

that is the website for boondoxx

Razorback
07-29-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by neece0330
Hey guys,

I am new to ex riders..... I live around the Dallas, Texas area. I am always looking for new places to ride. I have been to Rocky Ridge and Muenster. If you know of any other places to go please let me know

:)

Hey. This is the guy that rode with you this weekend. Glad you found the site :D

neece0330
07-30-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by .:01_eXrIdEr:.
hey man, i live in dallas too. there are many places that are within 1.5 hours from dallas, like meunster, rocky ridge, lake murray (in oklahoma), lake lavon (but they just closed it recently), barnwell mountain in gilmer, another place called rip-char (i haven't been but i think their website is www.rip-char.com), and my favorite is boondoxxx (it has 1 moto track, 1 cross
-drew tatum

I grew up in Farmersville so I know where boondoxxx is... I have never Lake Murry or rip-char.....

actually me and some friends are probably hitting Rocky Ridge this Saturday

neece0330
07-30-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Razorback
Hey. This is the guy that rode with you this weekend. Glad you found the site :D

Hey whats up?? I will probably go to Rocky Ridge and maybe Red River this weekend..... I will get to Boondox next week

Razorback
07-31-2003, 10:30 AM
cool. let me know how boondoxxx is after you go. i've been out of town for work all week, so i'm probably just going to chill out this weekend. maybe play a little golf :)

be careful this weekend, wherever you go.