PDA

View Full Version : Forum decals are ready!!!

jster171
07-28-2003, 06:35 AM
Hers a pic of the "digital" decal. This is exactly what it will look once cut out of vinyl. You can get it in any size, any color or color combo like pic. The STANDARD size is 1" tall letters and in one color they are $5.00 apiece. For same size in 2 colors like pic, $7.00 apiece.

monkeyboy
07-28-2003, 06:40 AM
fer ma tecottty

Striker49
07-28-2003, 06:42 AM
:ermm: Stickers?

WTF? Where did our store go? :mad:

http://www.z400central.com/upload/stickers.jpg

I think these look better though. :scary:

jster171
07-28-2003, 06:58 AM
Hmmm, I didnt know there were already some out there??? I've had several members email me about making some new ones since they liked the work I done for them. So, I scetched something up. Not meaning to step on anyones toes.:ermm:

Narly R
07-28-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
:ermm: Stickers?

WTF? Where did our store go? :mad:

http://www.z400central.com/upload/stickers.jpg

I think these look better though. :scary:

I agree...:ermm:

Striker49
07-28-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by jster171
Hmmm, I didnt know there were already some out there??? I've had several members email me about making some new ones since they liked the work I done for them. So, I scetched something up. Not meaning to step on anyones toes.:ermm:

Thats ok dude.
We did have a site store, I must have missed a post on it somewhere. And we did have decals like the one i posted above, but I geuss ben wasnt makin enough off of it? :confused:

Maybe if you could print some up like that, it would be trick!
Not bad though...if you need me to rig up somin in Photoshop, lemme know. :cool:

jster171
07-28-2003, 07:15 AM
Sure, my decals are custom cut out of vinyl like you see on race trailers or windows of cars and trucks. I can make them with any color combo. Should I cut some in a couple different color combo's then take a pic with my digi camera and post it or send it to you? I simply figured people would see that then tell me what color combo they wanted for their individual need. Then I'd make it and send to them.

Striker49
07-28-2003, 02:08 PM
:ermm: I just meant I could make you up a design similar to the ones we had before in photoshop and then send the file to ya. I dont need any stickers myself at the moment. :scary:

JLanphear
07-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Are any of the proceeds going to EXriders.com???

:confused:

Nice lookin stickers though :)

jster171
07-28-2003, 03:37 PM
Oh OK. Thats fine. If the members are wanting that particular design, thats fine. You can put something together and I'll cut it. No proceeds are going directly to the site. It is however advertisement for the site and its sponsors. It wasnt MY idea to make these decals. I make custom vinyl decals and do lettering. A few members here ordered some stuff from me and kept asking me to make some forum decals so everyone that wanted one could run them on there machine or car/truck to show the "brotherhood" for when they go on rides out of town etc. After so many folks asked about it, I designed them. If its gonna be a problem, I'll forget about it. Its no big deal.:confused:

Pappy
07-28-2003, 03:38 PM
maybe offer your services to the site administrator...im sure we need stickers:)

Martin Blair
07-28-2003, 03:40 PM
you should make grapchics kits that say exriders but nto the dot com i would buy one that was black and silver to go on yellow plastic.

jster171
07-28-2003, 03:44 PM
If someone will point me to the one I need to talk to, I shoot them a quick email showing what I have.

quadfamily
07-28-2003, 03:49 PM
You should really talk to Ben about this as you are basically bootlegging. I'm closing this thread until you talk it out with Ben, he's the owner of this site. You can reach him by e-mailing him at webmaster@exriders.com