View Full Version : just got to ride my tcs shocks

MOUSE
07-28-2003, 05:59 AM
I got my LT tcs shocks the other day but haven’t been able to ride till today, so I adjusted my ride height because I still have my stock rear for now (waiting for rear from mxbubs). all I can say is that these things are nice, no more than what I have to jump around my home< a small hill about 4 ft tall and about a 6 foot drop off, they handled it with ease. I felt none of the normal harsh landing from the stock fronts. They are a little stiff in the small ruts but that can be fixed, I’m going to wait till I get my rear and get to the track to do most of my tuning. But if anyone is thinking of getting a LT setup do it I’m glad I did.

250EXking
07-28-2003, 08:59 AM
sounds cool man. tell us how they work on the monster jumps.:)

slosh13
07-28-2003, 09:11 AM
If you dont mind me asking how much were your LT TCS shocks? What kind of a-arms are you going to be using with these shocks?

Rip_Tear
07-28-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by slosh13
If you dont mind me asking how much were your LT TCS shocks? What kind of a-arms are you going to be using with these shocks?

Same question, also do you need to get "special" a-arms to get the advantages of the LT's?

07-28-2003, 04:32 PM
From my little research on shocks i kno that you have to have lt a-arms to get the advanages of the lt shocks because the lt shocks are about 19" eye to eye so they give more travel and the shock mounts must be different because a regualr shock is only about 16" from eye to eye.