PDA

View Full Version : OMG my friend that broke his jaw totaled his truck tonight!

Narly R
07-27-2003, 06:32 PM
GOD! This sucks he just got a new well a 94 toyota a coouple days ago and he totaled it today! Him and his gf were in it and he was on a gravel rode coming out to a payved rode and his brakes wouldnt work and he went out in front of a dodge dooley with a big boat on the back!:( He has a little 2 wheel drive and it well got smashed. I guess it did a pretty good job on the Dodge and the boat went threw the trailer. But he got stiches in his head and his shoulder is sore but his gf is ok. Good thing there ok!!!! He had his Dirtbike in the back but it didnt get hurt at all, man i feel sorry for him he just got back from sergery grom a broken jay has to ahve braces,LOTS of dental work, and stuff, and now this, I just want you guys to wish him and my other friends luck Im with him all the time and I know somthing is going to happen to me, all i can do is wait..... just pray for him or sumthin cause m tired of all this crap this has been a BAD summer!:( :mad:

Thank you...

Martin Blair
07-27-2003, 06:38 PM
ever header of EMERGINCY BRAKE

thats really sucks thought, i would swe whoever he bought it from it should work 4 days after the sell it should ahve some sort of warenty.

Narly R
07-27-2003, 06:48 PM
Well he only had a insurance that covered the other people's truck but not his car, he tried puttin it in reverse, i dont think he had enough time to even think to pull the emergency brake! Just wish him luck!;)

CowsBitePeople
07-27-2003, 07:06 PM
Hope he gets well SOON and all the luck in the world :(

CHAUNCY
07-27-2003, 07:29 PM
I hope he gets lucky soon. All bad luck has to come to an end.......I hope:(

07-28-2003, 03:41 AM
that has to suck. the other day my dad had a ceizure while driving and wrecked. his head cracked the wind sheild pretty badly but it didnt cut his head.
but do u know what really has to suck? when ur crossing the street on a bike from taco bell and ur tryin to carry a wet drink and it just slips out of ur hand and goes every where. that happened to me yesterday.

blondie69
07-28-2003, 05:23 AM
omg! that totally sucks!! Ouch...that gotta hurt tho:eek2: I hope he gets better soon

Glow Plug
07-28-2003, 05:30 AM
WOW! :( sounds like everyone around you is having a bad summer dude hopes it gets better

JJWB023
07-28-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
ever header of EMERGINCY BRAKE

ok depending on how fast he was going n it being that it was a gravel road..even if he would have pulled the emergency brake they probably would have went spinning even more out of control n hit who knows what.but anyway im sorry to har that and i hope he has a good recovery

Narly R
07-28-2003, 06:21 AM
Thanks everyone!:)