PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sparks400ex101
07-27-2003, 06:27 PM
This isnt sparks400ex101 so let me tell all u honda riders something. you will never be anything. you will never stand up to the competition.. you will again.. be nothing.. so either u buy a yamaha or ur gonna be another lump in the road that the RAPTORS get to run over.. i would love to see a 465 (which by the way is the stupidest way to **** up a sleeve) beat my 660R raptor.. not gonna happen. have a great day ***gots.

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
07-27-2003, 06:30 PM
cool. :confused:

im listening to red hot chili peppers right now and they rock :D

don't come in here and start makin fun of honda's. they are fun, woot woot!:blah:

Martin Blair
07-27-2003, 06:50 PM
looks like someone else needs to be banned.

your raptor maybe be faster and so will your yzf450, but when you pos yamaha wont start you ant goign to be beating or raceing ****, but evertime i go down a get on my 400 it starts everytime, so dont give us no bs about raptors and yamaha is so muchb etter when the make a reliable product (which will be never because they are cheap *******s) then you can flame honda.

EvilJester400EX
07-27-2003, 08:37 PM
I promise you guys, not every person in North Carolina is this cocky. :rolleyes:

07-28-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by sparks400ex101
This isnt sparks400ex101 so let me tell all u honda riders something. you will never be anything. you will never stand up to the competition.. you will again.. be nothing.. so either u buy a yamaha or ur gonna be another lump in the road that the RAPTORS get to run over.. i would love to see a 465 (which by the way is the stupidest way to **** up a sleeve) beat my 660R raptor.. not gonna happen. have a great day ***gots.

You sound like a slow rider with a complex problem....:blah:

See ya at the track Biatch.....:macho