PDA

View Full Version : R-e-s-p-e-c-t

dunk19d
07-27-2003, 05:33 PM
Well, well, well!!! I see my name has been talked about quite often in the last week or so! I was just reading this comment, "not that many people respect dunk or like him at locals because of his ego" Mr. Randy Lehr, not to mention all the other comments made. It makes me ask myself, oh well then i guess all those people that i talk to when i go to sleepy hollow and evansville would rather not be talking to me cause they don't like me??? Well i appreciate you informing me of this Randy because now i know, and i won't make a fool of myself talking to them anymore! That is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard and i think it's total BS and you should really think about what you're typing before you do it. I am ready and willing to talk to anyone and everyone about racing or anything when i'm at the track!!! I didn't realize you've tried to talk to me sooooooooooooooooo many times at the races. The fact that i think you've only ever spoken about 5 words to me, and i spoke them right back to you. Makes me think i should have been saying the same thing about you on this forum, but what good will that do. You know were all in the same boat here, so whats the sense??? After what i've read, i think the title of this thread R-E-S-P-E-C-T, is something that i just lost more of for you!!!

Pappy
07-27-2003, 05:41 PM
welcome dunk...glad to see ya on the site:)

Narly R
07-27-2003, 05:47 PM
:huh Welcome man, anyways tell us a little about you self some prolly know you but I ont what do you ride? WELCOME!;)

Butters
07-27-2003, 05:49 PM
Welcome to the site. :D :eek: you will be addicted in no time.

JOEX
07-27-2003, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the site:)

In the long run it is better to take the high road;)

Joe

F0URZER0ZER0
07-27-2003, 05:56 PM
yo dunk its jeremy (erics pagluigis friend w. 400ex). if you read the post i told every1 you were a great guy. all the times iv met you you seemed really cool. i stuck up for you in all those posts made by every1 even that one kid. well if hes got the balls to come on here and confront you for talkin sht. it must meen hes a pretty good guy.

by the way. u gonna be at lost creek this weekend...were takin a ride there to drop off another frame..hope to see ya there

07-28-2003, 02:17 AM
Welcome to the site Jason...:cool:

cody anderson
07-28-2003, 02:27 AM
If there is anybody in this sport that thinks Dunk is stuck up or whatever it is that some people are saying... YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HIM! Dunk is probably one of the nicest, easiest people to talk to. A little odd... yes, but WTF? Who isin't in this sport? Some times people talk a little crap about other people just because they want to talk about them period! Not only is Dunk a good guy but he HAULS ARSE! And he usually has hot chicks around him... good times, good times...

400exrules
07-28-2003, 03:15 AM
welcome :)

cdalejef
07-28-2003, 03:18 AM
Who is Dunk?:confused:

400EXrider#91
07-28-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Who is Dunk?:confused:

i was thinking the same thing

QuadJunkies
07-28-2003, 03:40 AM
Welcome to the site !!!:) ;)

cody anderson
07-28-2003, 03:45 AM
Dunk= Jason Dunkelberger #19 Pro Production. Lost Creek Cycles...

cdalejef
07-28-2003, 03:50 AM
Oh, I don't know too many MXer's

F0URZER0ZER0
07-28-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
If there is anybody in this sport that thinks Dunk is stuck up or whatever it is that some people are saying... YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HIM! Dunk is probably one of the nicest, easiest people to talk to. A little odd... yes, but WTF? Who isin't in this sport? Some times people talk a little crap about other people just because they want to talk about them period! Not only is Dunk a good guy but he HAULS ARSE! And he usually has hot chicks around him... good times, good times...

i agree 110%. i didnt even think he was odd. i thought he was a cool guy when i first met him at lost creek.

cody anderson
07-28-2003, 04:33 AM
I know... I was just taking a friendly shot at him... sorry Dunk.

07-28-2003, 04:36 AM
dingleberry:confused2

bansheeguy77
07-28-2003, 04:44 AM
welcome aboard dunk, i defended you the whole time through that thread. i met u at rausch a few times and u were very cool. screw the people who dont know u and like to talk ****...let them back it up on the track :scary:

wilkin250r
07-28-2003, 04:47 AM
Wow.

First off, let me say that I've never met this "Dunk" so I don't really have an opinion about him, but this is what I see.

There was a lot of talk that he is isn't very willing to talk with other people at the track, not a real "social" guy, and an ego problem to boot.

Then he comes on here, and flames everybody. There was no thanks for the people that stood up for him or vouched for his character. Apparently we are all just a bunch of a-holes.

Now, he doesn't visit again to thank the people that welcomed him to the site. It seems that maybe he doesn't want to visit here and talk to those that DO respect him. All he does is post one huge rant, and leave.

Like I said, I don't know him, so I don't have a concrete opinion. However, so far his actions are exactly as people discribed him. With his ego, he lashed out at those that offended him, and now he's gone again without a thanks to those that supported him. :ermm:

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:50 AM
i read what he posted differently. he said what he had to say....and didnt really bash anyone as i see it. remeber its hard to fully convey feeling on the net.....sometimes:devil:

i say screw it...welcome and we hope you stick around:macho

bansheeguy77
07-28-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Wow.

First off, let me say that I've never met this "Dunk" so I don't really have an opinion about him, but this is what I see.

There was a lot of talk that he is isn't very willing to talk with other people at the track, not a real "social" guy, and an ego problem to boot.

Then he comes on here, and flames everybody. There was no thanks for the people that stood up for him or vouched for his character. Apparently we are all just a bunch of a-holes.

Now, he doesn't visit again to thank the people that welcomed him to the site. It seems that maybe he doesn't want to visit here and talk to those that DO respect him. All he does is post one huge rant, and leave.

Like I said, I don't know him, so I don't have a concrete opinion. However, so far his actions are exactly as people discribed him. With his ego, he lashed out at those that offended him, and now he's gone again without a thanks to those that supported him. :ermm:

no the talk was from mr. lehr who said he wasnt social then everyone decided to be cool and believe it and say **** about him when they didnt know him just cause randy said it. he wasnt really flaming just trying to defend himself a bit...wouldnt you? if some1 was saying crap about you behind your back would u let them go? people need to grow up and not judge people before they meet them. and he will probably be back here.

mxdave28
07-28-2003, 05:13 AM
WOW! i havent read the thread that jason is referring to yet but, i'll get to that shortly...i have several comments but, im not going to Quote everybody so im just gunna it the highlights. i met jason couple years back along with dave diver and scott refischrider( thats got to be close hehe ) and the other lost creek race team at Fox raceway during a private practice session and all of them are good people. about comments about an attitude heck we all have those! some are more obvious then others and all in a different way. when your at a National event and your running the 250A, Pro, and now Pro Production classes and it is getting close to your heat or main these guys are going to be concentrating more on the race and not socializing(sp) with people. like i said i have been friends with these guys for couple years and they do the same thing to me but, i dont get mad about it i just realize that they are getting ready and getting into that frame in mind, i just come back after and give them a few mins to relax. now as for jason not coming back and thanking the guys who have defended him dont hold that against him he is very busy, ya figure these guys practice 3-4 times a week at 4-5 hrs a day, then figure in a job, maybe even a home life for a day, and of course maybe toss in a girlfriend for a few hrs and then of course the road travel and racing...what do you have left?? nothing pretty much, he'll be back just in time thats all. well, thanks for listening to my 2 cents worth...but in short, dunk is a good guy!

07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
i dont know some of these pros are too cocky and into themselves ive never met dunklebergle..sp... but there is a local guy that use to run a now runs vet, hes such dick, i can count on all my fingers and toes the number of times this guys given me a dirty look, now i wouldnt run his stuff if he gave them to me

MXcutie
07-28-2003, 05:28 AM
Hey buddy! I've missed lately and havent seen ya around... anyhow i tried to get ahold of you the other nite but had on luck :( i tried to stick up for ya as much as what i could... hit me up sometime hun :) I'll be out at John's tonite workin on his resume with him damn HTML and ppl who dont know hwo to work computers..lol... hope to see ya soon lata

Derek
07-28-2003, 05:31 AM
From what i know Dunk is a great guy. From what i have heard lehr is a great kid. Why cant we all just get along.:D

wilkin250r
07-28-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by dunk19d
Well, well, well!!!

now i know, and i won't make a fool of myself talking to them anymore

i think it's total BS and you should really think about what you're typing before you do it.

Makes me think i should have been saying the same thing about you on this forum

title of this thread R-E-S-P-E-C-T, is something that i just lost more of for you!!!

He wasn't flaming, just trying to defend himself a bit?

There was a thread a while back about all the problems people had with Lonestar Racing. The president of LSR came on, but he didn't say "I think it's total BS" or "I just lost respect for you". He gave us his personal direct number to call him and talk about those problems, either with products, wait time, or personell issues. As a result, I have much more respect for LSR.

If Dunk had come on and said "You know, there had been alot of talk about me, but I would like to dispel those rumors. I invite anybody to come talk to me, I'm actually a nice guy" and then actually posted once or twice to thank those that supported him, then I would have gained repect for him. Instead, he came on once, was extremely sarcastic, and was then directed a personal attack at Randy Lehr.

I'm not saying that what Randy Lehr said was right. But if I were accused of being an a-hole, I certainly wouldn't post personal attacks at people. Wouldn't that be PROOF that I'm an a-hole?

MXcutie
07-28-2003, 05:41 AM
this is goin to end up getting locked b/c you guys want to start nothing but fights... just like the start of hte summer was... just knock it off... like my mother has always told IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!! ya might want to remember that

Lehr 110
07-28-2003, 05:43 AM
sorry dunk i never said that i tried to talk to you..just every time we raced i would go to shake your hand you wouldn't even look at me or go to shake my hand
sorry guys i never called him an a-hole
need to stop making things worse that what was said

wilkin250r
07-28-2003, 05:44 AM
By the way, if he DOES come back here, is polite and open rather than posting personal attacks, and starts thanking a few of his fans, then he will gain at least one more (me). It will boost my respect for him tremendously.

07-28-2003, 05:46 AM
By the way, if he DOES come back here, is polite and open rather than posting personal attacks, and starts thanking a few of his fans, then he will gain at least one more (me). It will boost my respect for him tremendously.
guess what?... he came back :D

bansheeguy77
07-28-2003, 05:48 AM

yea now what ******! :blah: :macho

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 05:51 AM
Instead, he came on once, was extremely sarcastic, and was then directed a personal attack at Randy Lehr.

I'm not saying that what Randy Lehr said was right. But if I were accused of being an a-hole, I certainly wouldn't post personal attacks at people. Wouldn't that be PROOF that I'm an a-hole?

Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't see the sarcasm or attack.......He was definitley upset, and as far as I'm concerned HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BE! Some Kid comes on here, and within his first 10 posts he's ripping on a well known established pro rider with a flawless reputaion.

Now maybe Randy didn't mean what he said, but as you read through it he really took some shots at Jason.

As far as Dunk not sticking posting any more...........did you look at the post time it was the middle of the night last night.............Did you ever think perhaps he is at work, and cant be on the site all day like some of us.

As I read back throught this I just want to clarify I am not attacking waht you said.....I just don't agree I DO know Jason, and he is a stand-up guy who got mad at someone defaming him

One thing that a pro racer has is their reputation..............We sure don't do it for the $$$$$ :rolleyes:

Pappy
07-28-2003, 05:54 AM
yummy...crab soup:p

sorry...i thought someone said whats for dinner:devil:

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
yummy...crab soup:p

sorry...i thought someone said whats for dinner:devil: :blah: :grr: :o :D :confused2

Lehr 110
07-28-2003, 05:57 AM
it would be nice if you could make money at this sport...i know a lot of our top pro riders can beat a lot of these top motorcycle names..it's so stupid quads are put down everywhere.
It takes a lot more money to keep sthese quads running then some motorcycle why don't they help us out a bit
maybe since the yamaha came out they will get as team going along with honda

of course i won't get on one until i can actually get endurance
yeah 5 laps at a national track and i am beat

dunk19d
07-28-2003, 05:57 AM
well i'm back, and i'm on my lunch break, sorry i don't have hours to sit on this computer. i work full time and try to practice as much as possible!!! i'd like to thank all the guys that stood up for me, and that actually know who i am. it seems that everyone that actually knows me, actually likes me!!! IMAGINE THAT!!! to all of you who don't know me and are making remarks allready, maybe you should think about it before you keep on doin it!!!

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 05:58 AM
I've been on this site for over 2 years, and this is the 1st contraversy I've been involved in

It feels GOOD!!!!:D :cool:

J/K

Pappy
07-28-2003, 06:01 AM
use protection johnny c:scary: you dont know where some of the folks have been:eek: :devil: (rico in particuliar):D

bansheeguy77
07-28-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
I've been on this site for over 2 years, and this is the 1st contraversy I've been involved in

It feels GOOD!!!!:D :cool:

J/K

haha i feel the same way....but u know ya cant stay out of it :blah:

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 06:02 AM
Dunk:
sounds like you guys should forget about all this and move on.

:macho :macho :macho

Lehr 110
07-28-2003, 06:10 AM
sorry about everything... i never flamed him just said he never shaked my hand after the race
we don't have to talk just after the race weather i win or lose i always shake whoever is around me hands and say good race

me and natalie always have great races whether i win or lose we shake hands and say good race.

i know i could prolly never beat him at a national race for now he just is able to go hard the hole 20 minutes plus 2 laps I don't see how anyone can do that and want more!!!

hopefully i will get there soon

Pappy
07-28-2003, 06:11 AM
yeah i can remeber when johnny first came here...very quiet...didnt post awhole lot....stayed in the exracing section:o

then he befriended some mis guided members and now is everywhere:macho

its awesome to see some pro level riders on the boards and i hope yall can get it worked out. now we can figure out who can drink more beer...the MX guys or the XC guys:cool:

SlapNutz
07-28-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by dunk19d
Well, well, well!!! I see my name has been talked about quite often in the last week or so! I was just reading this comment, "not that many people respect dunk or like him at locals because of his ego" Mr. Randy Lehr, not to mention all the other comments made. It makes me ask myself, oh well then i guess all those people that i talk to when i go to sleepy hollow and evansville would rather not be talking to me cause they don't like me??? Well i appreciate you informing me of this Randy because now i know, and i won't make a fool of myself talking to them anymore! That is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard and i think it's total BS and you should really think about what you're typing before you do it. I am ready and willing to talk to anyone and everyone about racing or anything when i'm at the track!!! I didn't realize you've tried to talk to me sooooooooooooooooo many times at the races. The fact that i think you've only ever spoken about 5 words to me, and i spoke them right back to you. Makes me think i should have been saying the same thing about you on this forum, but what good will that do. You know were all in the same boat here, so whats the sense??? After what i've read, i think the title of this thread R-E-S-P-E-C-T, is something that i just lost more of for you!!!

doyuo0 fikx tekottieys or 40oexs????:macho :macho :mad: :bandit:

Striker49
07-28-2003, 06:13 AM
Dunk:
sounds like you guys should forget about all this and move on.

:macho :macho :macho

I have to agree. Ive been reading the thread as well.

Just brush it off and move on, its just the internet...everyone feels invincible.

But next time you all meet up just sit down for a few minutes and straighten things out face to face. I think that would be the best thing you both (dunk/lehr) could possible do. :)

Lehr 110
07-28-2003, 06:14 AM
i am not pro yet i need endurance:(
that's why i run everyday trying to get there
pappy you will drin a lot more beer than me cuz i never will drink:blah:

wilkin250r
07-28-2003, 06:14 AM
Well this isn't the first time I've eaten crow.

Dunk, I apologize if you took any of my comments personally, I certainly didn't mean them that way. I was simply pointing out how I saw the situation. As I stated throughout, I didn't have an opinion about you, positive or negative.

SlapNutz
07-28-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Lehr 110
i am not pro yet i need endurance:(
that's why i run everyday trying to get there

;lmnao, howbouts gettins kikked:mad: :cuss:

:bandit:

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz

Dunk:
this guy and his brother monkeyboy RULE!!!!!!

They loves them som teekkkottys!!!!!!!

Pappy
07-28-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Lehr 110

hahahaha...thats what they all say:ermm: rico was the same as you....but he worked hard and practiced almost everday. now he is ready to turn pro drinker:macho i believe he has a standing challenge against GNCC pro william yokely:macho but i believe yokely has a good shot at laying rico out:eek:

465Stroker
07-28-2003, 06:18 AM
now we can figure out who can drink more beer...the MX guys or the XC guys:cool: [/B]

Obviously XC guys:macho

Dunk is a cool cat - lives only 5 minutes from me and I may see him about 2 times a year..

He is kinda odd now that I think of it:eek: J/K:D

07-28-2003, 06:21 AM
now he is ready to turn pro drinker:macho i believe he has a standing challenge against GNCC pro william yokely:macho but i believe yokely has a good shot at laying rico out:eek:

Conditioning has been tough this year but i will prevail against this Yokely character....:devious:

Striker49
07-28-2003, 06:21 AM
;lmnao, howbouts gettins kikked:mad: :cuss:

:bandit:

Hey now, dont pick on the kid.
Ive heard he also has one of these... :eek2:

http://www.z400central.com/upload/drumwhoop.jpg

SlapNutz
07-28-2003, 06:22 AM

bump duncc:macho

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 06:22 AM
yeah i can remeber when johnny first came here...very quiet...didnt post awhole lot....stayed in the exracing section:o

then he befriended some mis guided members and now is everywhere:macho

If it wasn't for you and Rico I would still have a normal life:mad: :mad:

Now I am sitting at the puter when the old lady goes to bed alone.........What a loser:eek: :eek:

monkeyboy
07-28-2003, 06:23 AM

tekotty neeedz loto werk on itt:mad:

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 06:26 AM
bump duncc:macho

Dunk:
this means he wants you to answer his question........Do you fix Tecate's or 400Ex's???

LOL

CUZ'n
07-28-2003, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy

brinz it to da hatfild placee i fixx it:bandit:

johny c iz you comin to da hatfield:confused: my womanz got frindz and i hookd you up:devil:

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 06:27 AM

whats wrong with the tecate?

Lehr 110
07-28-2003, 06:27 AM
wow that's really confusing:confused:

Striker49
07-28-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by CUZ'n

johny c iz you comin to da hatfield:confused: my womanz got frindz and i hookd you up:devil:

:eek2: Look out there Johnny...you might get one with a few teeth left. :huh

Actually Cuz, I heard John wanted to meet your mommy. :blah:

monkeyboy
07-28-2003, 06:33 AM
whats wrong with the tecate?

whalle i gots da holershotz tirs on it but slapnutz dun rekkked it a ginn:mad:

da dam handrbars go croooked win u rids straat an da azzz ennd jummps all a rooun win ya goe dowwn da roddes:confused: i tink ta bar dat da weeeels go on is bint:mad: :grr:

CUZ'n
07-28-2003, 06:35 AM
monky u wana git my 500 cus im busye ridn somting else:confused: paintcoet it greene so momma won no defiernt:macho and don u let slappy rid dis cus he wil die:mad:

monkeyboy
07-28-2003, 06:38 AM
iz it fassss:confused:

mommmas in da bedd roooom witt da mann nex dooor mobin da fur natur rite now.

i ax her win daay cum ouuts:)

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 06:41 AM
brinz it to da hatfild placee i fixx it:bandit:

You still stayin at that girlee bar:eek2: :confused:

wilkin250r
07-28-2003, 06:42 AM

LMAO!!:bandit: :D

Johnny_G
07-28-2003, 06:44 AM
whalle i gots da holershotz tirs on it but slapnutz dun rekkked it a ginn:mad:

da dam handrbars go croooked win u rids straat an da azzz ennd jummps all a rooun win ya goe dowwn da roddes:confused: i tink ta bar dat da weeeels go on is bint:mad: :grr:

No NO stop I'm gonna get fired.................My boss is like WTF are you laughing at???

Oh man thats good :confused2 :confused2 :o

Striker49
07-28-2003, 06:48 AM
iz it fassss:confused:

i ax her win daay cum ouuts:)

ROFLMGDAO

OMG, make it stop...ah hahahhaa.

CUZ'n
07-28-2003, 06:48 AM
You still stayin at that girlee bar:eek2: :confused:

i livn wit carla da "dancer" at dat clubb. she gots a nicee plcee here adn i don wana eber leeve here:macho my budd frank sentd my stufff from da port an i don work der nomor:( but i havn fun like da striprs now:scary:

monkey is dat da monday man:confused: yer momma sure kepps dat romm kleen:ermm:

monkeyboy
07-28-2003, 06:51 AM
i doont no wtf daay do eeen in daree but day gunnna nok da dam walll donnz in a minitz:huh muss be hanngin pikturs:tired:

wilkin250r
07-28-2003, 06:55 AM
i doont no wtf daay do eeen in daree but day gunnna nok da dam walll donnz in a minitz:huh muss be hanngin pikturs:tired: :eek2: :eek:

CUZ'n
07-28-2003, 06:57 AM
i don wana be da one to telll u but dat man is drivn nails:ermm:

u membr what dat goat tried to slappy...dats what he is doin to yo moma:eek: akss him for a dolla when day done....he willl pay u:macho

monkeyboy
07-28-2003, 06:59 AM
i don wana be da one to telll u but dat man is drivn nails:ermm:

u membr what dat goat tried to slappy...dats what he is doin to yo moma:eek: akss him for a dolla when day done....he willl pay u:macho

wtf u talkkin boutt:confused:

is dat sumbich hurtttin my mommmaa:mad: :grr: :mad:

hezz ded meeet:grr: i gionz in dare rite noow an finnin ouuts wat gions on. i c u latter:cuss:

CUZ'n
07-28-2003, 07:01 AM
DON U GO IN DER!!!!:mad:

poor kidd wil be skared for life i tink:(

Derek
07-28-2003, 07:03 AM
OMG hahahahaha to much.:p

CUZ'n
07-28-2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Derek
OMG hahahahaha to much.:p

if its dat mondey man dats what his moma be saynnnn:ermm: he werks at da furntur placee and is a bigr guy:scary:

TheRedRebel17
07-28-2003, 07:10 AM
cuz'n you still have access to da green smockes?

07-28-2003, 07:11 AM
I don't think monkeybutt realizes his momma is makin the beast with 2 backs in the next room....LMFAO

TheRedRebel17
07-28-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I don't think monkeybutt realizes his momma is makin the beast with 2 backs in the next room....LMFAO

LMFAO:p

Pappy
07-28-2003, 07:14 AM
dayummmm.......

this thread went from dunk being pissed off to us finding monkeys mom playing hide the sausage with some guy...rotflmfao

wilkin250r
07-28-2003, 07:18 AM
Wow, we went from "Days of Our Lives" to the porno version of "Deliverance"

JOEX
07-28-2003, 07:21 AM
LMAO! I was thinking the same thing.:D

07-28-2003, 07:25 AM

ROFLMFAO

Hopefully this will break the tention in this thread...but man did it go astray....:eek2:

sickmojave
07-28-2003, 07:30 AM

:eek2: LMAO stop my sides hurt

cdalejef
07-28-2003, 07:34 AM
LMAO

SGA
07-28-2003, 07:47 AM
Just read this whole thread. I feel like I was walking along and fell in a big ole hole. Abit dazed and confused, but ok I think. Climb towards the light.... the light is good...... :p

offroader786
07-28-2003, 08:04 AM
lmao!

Tommy 17
07-28-2003, 09:43 AM
omfg i was laughin so hard there i couldn't breath...

monkey nutz... did u hear ur mamma makin any funny noises lmfao:cool:

07-28-2003, 09:50 AM
i'm kinda anxious ta find out what monkey found when he busted in his mommmas room....:eek2: :D

sickmojave
07-28-2003, 10:01 AM
i'm kinda anxious ta find out what monkey found when he busted in his mommmas room....:eek2: :D

no pictures please :eek: I don't think I could take it :blah:

AtvMxRider
07-28-2003, 10:02 AM
i doont no wtf daay do eeen in daree but day gunnna nok da dam walll donnz in a minitz:huh muss be hanngin pikturs:tired:

We'll be done in a minute Monkeyboy:devil: :D I'm showing her something;) .

07-28-2003, 11:22 AM
Hey dunk. never heard of ya. welcome to the site:bandit:

310Rduner
07-28-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
We'll be done in a minute Monkeyboy:devil: :D I'm showing her something;) .

dunt ju worries monkeyboy.. this boi has Nothing dat could get neere ya mommmaz n hurtz err.

AtvMxRider
07-28-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
dunt ju worries monkeyboy.. this boi has Nothing dat could get neere ya mommmaz n hurtz err.

Don't listen to him Monkeynuts. Whew mommas is a wild one.....:devil: :D .

Bad Habit
07-28-2003, 04:06 PM
now we can figure out who can drink more beer...the MX guys or the XC guys:cool:

Back to the real subject at hand. What about the duners?????

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
Back to the real subject at hand. What about the duners?????

from every picture ive seen of the dunes you boys are more into "jugs":devil:

Chef
07-28-2003, 04:11 PM
from every picture ive seen of the dunes you boys are more into "jugs":devil:

Damn right.... ( . ) ( . ):D

Bad Habit
07-28-2003, 04:16 PM
Hey, sometimes you gotta pass around the beer to get to the jugs ( . Y . ):devil:

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:17 PM
hey chef...his set is better then yers:devil: he must be a real duner:eek: rotflmfao

TheRedRebel17
07-28-2003, 04:20 PM
his set is better then yers:devil:
How bout this pappy:( :devil:

( o Y o )

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
How bout this pappy:( :devil:

( o Y o )

lol...kinda reminds me of that waitress at hatfield:confused2

Chef
07-28-2003, 04:22 PM
hey chef...his set is better then yers:devil: he must be a real duner:eek: rotflmfao

:scary:
( . ) ( . )

[EDIT] This Forum dont like tigole bitties...wont let me make as big as they really are.

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Chef
:scary:
( . ) ( . )

they will be bangin her ankles by the time she is 40:mad: his set on the other hand look mighty firm:devil:

i cant believe im talking about make believe hooters:ermm:

TheRedRebel17
07-28-2003, 04:24 PM
lol...kinda reminds me of that waitress at hatfield:confused2
i dont even want to...well...yes i do..fill me in:devil: :macho :devil:

JOEX
07-28-2003, 04:24 PM
(* Y* )

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
(* Y* )

joe if the pasties were blue id think i was back in vegas:confused2

TheRedRebel17
07-28-2003, 04:26 PM
[B
i cant believe im talking about make believe hooters[/B]

What a retard dreamign about fake hooters......:confused2 :ermm: :blah: :devil:

Chef
07-28-2003, 04:26 PM
i dont even want to...well...yes i do..fill me in:devil: :macho :devil:

I think hes comin on to ya pappy!:eek2: :confused2

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:29 PM
( . ) ( . )

( V )

ok best i could do on no beer:ermm:

07-28-2003, 04:31 PM
what the

( . )( . )

\) (/
({)

JOEX
joe if the pasties were blue id think i was back in vegas:confused2
LOL!
I was thinking more "perky":p oh well.......btw, out here they take it ALL off:blah:

How many more turns will this thread take:devil:

Joe

TheRedRebel17
( V )

ok best i could do on no beer:ermm:

Come on pappy..there no nips...i expect better than that:ermm:

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:32 PM

one night when you are sober and she is really trashed you will understand what that is:cool:

Bad Habit
07-28-2003, 04:33 PM

No, Chef's are oem, mine are aftermarket accessories:D

JOEX
07-28-2003, 04:34 PM
Some day you'll learn grasshopper.....

TheRedRebel17
07-28-2003, 04:35 PM
Some day you'll learn grasshopper.....

hey..i know...back off..it took awhile tho:devil:

JOEX
07-28-2003, 04:35 PM
No, Chef's are oem, mine are aftermarket accessories:D
LMAO! ....... I prefer stock gear myself;)

Joe

07-28-2003, 04:36 PM
mine was the best til i posted it now its all ucked up:mad:

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:37 PM
LMAO! ....... I prefer stock gear myself;)

Joe

at this point in my life i dont even think about who made them:devil:

Bad Habit
07-28-2003, 04:37 PM
one night when you are sober and she is really trashed you will understand what that is:cool:

And I quote "not the face, not the face!!":devil:

JOEX
07-28-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
mine was the best til i posted it now its all ucked up:mad:
Ya gotta learn to pace youself.........:devil:

Joe

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:40 PM
And I quote "not the face, not the face!!":devil:

yeah sending lovely miss i just got laid into her daddy with some substance in her hair will not get you invited back for dinner:uhoh:

Bad Habit
07-28-2003, 04:41 PM
at this point in my life i dont even think about who made them:devil:

As with most things in life, wether it's stock oem or heavily modified aftermarket, it's all good as long as you have something to ride;)

Chef
07-28-2003, 04:43 PM
yeah sending lovely miss i just got laid into her daddy with some substance in her hair will not get you invited back for dinner:uhoh:

LMAO. I had to read that a few times to get it, but it was funny once I figured out what you were sayin...:tired: :p

Bad Habit
07-28-2003, 04:44 PM

LMAO
After 13 years of marriage, her dad would probably say "well, at least you're not gonna have another baby.":D

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:45 PM
PAPPYS LAW # 234

ALWAYS DO A HAIR INSPECTION BEFORE LETTING YOUR DATE OUT OF THE CAR.

07-28-2003, 04:46 PM
e
d
d
d ( . )( . )
d
d \) (/
d \ ({) /
d
d
d
d
d
d

ahh sheet:grr:

JOEX
07-28-2003, 04:51 PM
e
d
d
d ( . )( . )
d
d \) (/
d \ ({) /
d
d
d
d
d
d

Get it where you can:eek: :devil:

Pappy
07-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Get it where you can:eek: :devil:

doh!!!

SGA
07-28-2003, 04:55 PM
LOL! This thread has more twists and turns than a Kentucky back road!:D

QuadJunkies
07-28-2003, 05:02 PM
how did the boobs topic come to mind????..........oops. no pun......:eek:

JOEX
07-28-2003, 05:04 PM
e
d
d
d................( . )( . )
d
d..................\) (/
d
d.................\ ({) /
d
d
d
d
d
d

Look ma, no wrinkles.......

Pappy
07-28-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
how did the boobs topic come to mind????..........oops. no pun......:eek:

lol..only a woman would even think of asking that:D ;)

it always comes back to them...the thread started off with a pissed off dude....then went nutty with momkeys mom gettin her nails driven...then to beer .....only thing left was to throw in some hooter talk...now its perfect:devil:

TheRedRebel17
07-28-2003, 05:24 PM

it always comes back to them...the thread started off with a pissed off dude....then went nutty with momkeys mom gettin her nails driven...then to beer .....only thing left was to throw in some hooter talk...now its perfect:devil:

Sounds liek a good ole kentucky thread:devil:

QuadJunkies
07-28-2003, 05:30 PM

it always comes back to them...the thread started off with a pissed off dude....then went nutty with momkeys mom gettin her nails driven...then to beer .....only thing left was to throw in some hooter talk...now its perfect:devil: haha ok I see.......pissed off dude,monkeys mom,beer = BOOBS.Ok now ?Im with the program.......:p :D

AZblaster44
07-28-2003, 05:33 PM
Nothin like talking bout boobs to put a smile on a guys face...well almost nothin:devil:

popo
07-28-2003, 06:18 PM

He found "Red" with the momma slapping that ***,hollering who's your dadda.

And Rowlrag watching, give me a dolla.

07-29-2003, 04:24 AM
. . Itty bitty titties

()() Little breasts

(.)(.) Nice breasts

(o)(o) Perfect breasts

(D)(D) Bullets

(O)(O) Handful breasts

(~0~)(~0~) Stretch mark breasts

\o/.\o/ Grandma's breasts

[o][o] Breasts during a mammogram

* ^ * Flat chest

(+0(+0) Fake silicone breasts

(*)(*) High nipple breasts

(@)(@) Big nipple breasts

oo A cups

{O}{O} D cups

(^)(^) Cold breasts

(< )(< ) Perky breasts

(o)(O) Lopsided breasts

(Q)(O) Pierced breasts

(p)(p) Hanging tassels breasts

(-)(-) Flat against the shower door breasts

lollol Android breasts

($)($) Jenny McCarthy's breasts

(ooo) Total Recall breasts (she had three!)

(O)A(O) Tit ****ed breasts

wilkin250r
07-29-2003, 04:34 AM
Apparently Rico is well-versed in his ascii pornography... :eek2: :blah:

TheRedRebel17
07-29-2003, 04:49 AM
. . Itty bitty titties

()() Little breasts

(.)(.) Nice breasts

(o)(o) Perfect breasts

(D)(D) Bullets

(O)(O) Handful breasts

* ^ * Flat chest

oo A cups

{O}{O} D cups

(^)(^) Cold breasts

(< )(< ) Perky breasts

(o)(O) Lopsided breasts

(Q)(O) Pierced breasts

lollol Android breasts

(O)A(O) Tit ****ed breasts

:eek: ROTFLMFAO

MSL
07-29-2003, 05:03 AM
All this breast talk reminds me its time for lunch:bandit:

cdalejef
07-29-2003, 05:04 AM
Amen brother!:macho

sickmojave
07-29-2003, 05:07 AM
makes me want to go to Hooters for lunch:D

QuadJunkies
07-29-2003, 07:07 AM
. . Itty bitty titties

()() Little breasts

(.)(.) Nice breasts

(o)(o) Perfect breasts

(D)(D) Bullets

(O)(O) Handful breasts

* ^ * Flat chest

oo A cups

{O}{O} D cups

(^)(^) Cold breasts

(< )(< ) Perky breasts

(o)(O) Lopsided breasts

(Q)(O) Pierced breasts

lollol Android breasts

(O)A(O) Tit ****ed breasts :eek: OMG...Im dyin here!!!!!!!ROFL.........!!!!!:p

QuadJunkies
07-29-2003, 07:08 AM
I didnt realize just how many kinds of BREASTS were out there!!:o

Pappy
07-29-2003, 07:09 AM
I didnt realizr just how man kinds of BREASTS were out there!!:o

yup...and by me and rico's age we can name them with one glance:o

TheRedRebel17
07-29-2003, 07:16 AM
I didnt realize just how many kinds of BREASTS were out there!!:o
So what do you classify as http://216.40.249.192/s/contrib/scorchio/sawink.gif

Striker49
07-29-2003, 07:20 AM

:o

Chef
07-29-2003, 07:22 AM

Wouldn't you like to know?:o :p

Pappy
07-29-2003, 07:23 AM
she is in the "bootylicious" catagory:devil: :blah:

TheRedRebel17
07-29-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
:o

http://216.40.249.192/s/contrib/icw/cwm.gif

TheRedRebel17
07-29-2003, 07:27 AM
she is in the "bootylicious" catagory:devil: :blah:

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/big/evil.gif

cdalejef
07-29-2003, 07:28 AM
So what do you classify as http://216.40.249.192/s/contrib/scorchio/sawink.gif I know I know!!!:D

TheRedRebel17
07-29-2003, 07:29 AM
Wouldn't you like to know?:o :p http://www.smilies.okipages.com/s/ups/DeNiro/up_yours.gif

TheRedRebel17
07-29-2003, 07:31 AM
I know I know!!!:D
Spill it or
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sarge/Guillotine_anim.gif

QuadJunkies
07-29-2003, 07:31 AM
I know I know!!!:D LOL!!!1:devil: :o ;)

TheRedRebel17
07-29-2003, 07:34 AM
LOL!!!1:devil: :o ;)

Maybe you didnt get it jeff..

Spill it or
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/kamikaze/et_death2.gif
That might be you^http://mysmilies.creativesell.net/contrib/edoom/biggrinbounce.gif

JabberJaw
07-29-2003, 08:14 AM
I respect people who don't fart in my truck.

QuadJunkies
07-29-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I respect people who don't fart in my truck. oh....so do I!!!!I hate it when they do and the windows rolled up!!!!...:eek: :grr: :grr:

AtvMxRider
07-29-2003, 08:41 AM
yup...and by me and rico's age we can name them with one glance:o

Don't forget about me granpa......:D

Pappy
07-29-2003, 09:03 AM
Don't forget about me granpa......:D

i thought you was a "bury the face kinda guy":devil:

wilkin250r
07-29-2003, 09:24 AM

That's me. I'm quite the cunning linguist. :devil:

AtvMxRider
07-29-2003, 02:12 PM

;) :macho

exriderdude
07-29-2003, 04:59 PM
so.... how bout that dunk guy, eh........ :uhoh:

JOEX
07-29-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by exriderdude
so.... how bout that dunk guy, eh........ :uhoh:
The first Krispy Kream in Oregon just opened this morning:p

Joe

batgeek
07-29-2003, 05:23 PM
dude, stay away from Krispy Kreme....its like crack x 1000

JOEX
07-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Hey man.............. I don't do donuts........:p

Joe

Chef
07-29-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
dude, stay away from Krispy Kreme....its like crack x 1000

:huh

batgeek
07-29-2003, 06:00 PM
trust me Chef, dont try Krispy Kreme donuts. you will be addicted.

Chef
07-29-2003, 06:02 PM
trust me Chef, dont try Krispy Kreme donuts. you will be addicted.

Too late bro.:D :D :D :D

batgeek
07-29-2003, 06:08 PM
i have quit smoking on a couple of occasions....but the Krispy Kreme!!!!!!

ohhhh make the pain go away!

they need things like methadone clinics but for Krispy Kreme addicts :(

popo
07-29-2003, 06:11 PM

There is such a thing. Day old Dollie Madison donuts.

batgeek
07-29-2003, 06:32 PM
i knew popo would show up in this thread eventually!! :D

JD400exrider
07-29-2003, 07:39 PM

Joe

It will blow you away how busy this place will be at all hours of the day. Then...... all of a sudden you will find yourself sitting in the drive through. Stay Away You will need to revalve your shocks after a couple months :eek2:

popo
07-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by JD400exrider
It will blow you away how busy this place will be at all hours of the day. Then...... all of a sudden you will find yourself sitting in the drive through. Stay Away You will need to revalve your shocks after a couple months :eek2:

Leave now! while you can. Or I can send you a naked pic of me showing the results of Krispy Kremes. Ogod here come the flames!!!

310Rduner
07-29-2003, 10:05 PM
:eek:

mmm krispy kreme... mmmmm

Albertsons (same thing as lucky's or Safeway if u guys got those, just a big chain grocerery store) here has those in like packages of 20.. they bring it in fresh every morning.. like 5-10 bucks.. mmmmmm

damn u guys.. got me craving.. store is 5 mins from my house.. i could get there easy... i have the money... mmmmmm

i need my fix:confused2

AtvMxRider
07-30-2003, 09:16 AM

Joe

Man you need to get them while they are hot. HMMMMMMMMMM damn are they good.

SGA
07-30-2003, 11:14 AM
Man you need to get them while they are hot. HMMMMMMMMMM damn are they good.
Yeah, if you never had a still warm donut, you dont know what your missing.:blah:
I dont think we have a krispy Kreme around here, or a dunking dounuts either. :(

AZblaster44
07-30-2003, 01:37 PM
KRISPY KREME ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

and yes they are VERY addicting:macho

jcv400ex
07-30-2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah, Dunk is a class act. He's not stuck up at all.......I've talked to him a couple of times.

Cannondale brothers stick together! :macho :bandit:

SGA
07-30-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Yeah, Dunk is a class act. He's not stuck up at all.......I've talked to him a couple of times.
Dunk?, Whos dunk?:confused: Seems like I heard his name before in this thread, but it was long ago......:D

JOEX
07-30-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by JD400exrider

LMAO!!!

Originally posted by popo
Leave now! while you can. Or I can send you a naked pic of me showing the results of Krispy Kremes. Ogod here come the flames!!!

Please don't tell us how many donuts you can hold!

Originally posted by SGA
Dunk?, Whos dunk?:confused: Seems like I heard his name before in this thread, but it was long ago......:D

Maybe he should have Dunkin' Donuts be his sponsor!:D \

I'm sure glad I never got hooked......

Joe

Chef
07-31-2003, 08:28 AM
This is one F'ed up thread.:ermm:

Pappy
07-31-2003, 08:30 AM
This is one F'ed up thread.:ermm:

lmfao...this should be mandatory reading for any new member:devil:

JabberJaw
07-31-2003, 08:33 AM
I read this whole post while I was naked!

wilkin250r
07-31-2003, 08:52 AM
lmfao...this should be mandatory reading for any new member:devil:

Do the new members have to be naked when they read it?

Chef
07-31-2003, 09:04 AM
Do the new members have to be naked when they read it?

Yes. :uhoh:

Derek
07-31-2003, 09:41 AM
Yes. :uhoh:

Youd like that wouldnt you donnie. You sick SOB.:ermm:

310Rduner
07-31-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Derek
Youd like that wouldnt you donnie. You sick SOB.:ermm:

keep it up donnie, then i can have another quote for my sig:devious:

Chef
07-31-2003, 10:10 AM
Get on AIM brandon.

310Rduner
07-31-2003, 10:23 AM
well.. sign on fool

JOEX
07-31-2003, 04:16 PM
You too!?!.... What were you thinking about?

Joe

QuadJunkies
07-31-2003, 05:41 PM
I read this whole post while I was naked! I wont even asked what you were doing........:eek: :o