PDA

View Full Version : got some news in tires!!!!!!!!!

sprt400ex
01-20-2002, 11:56 AM
I recently purchased DURO EXCAVATORS 22x12.5x9 and had my doubts on them. I read evenly bad and good comments. i have tested them and here are my reviews:

MUD: they dig right down to the bottom and get you and your quad through, themud i went through was the sticky thick kind. i got stuck with razrs 2 weeks before and had to get towed out. but i made it right through

SAND/SNOW: in sand these tires work extremely well and slide really nice. these things are extremely well in the snow .unbelievable traction. they dig like crazy and get through. i went through about 2 feet of snow with them easily.

HARDPACK: this is the downside off these tires. they are pretty descent but when it comes to sliding on the hardpack they wont slide like razrs,holeshots,shredders, or even mudsharks.

HILLCLIMBS: i tried to go up a hill climb that i saw a 4x4 get stuck on and i made it. i was extrememly happy. these tires just get the most grip.

THE BEST PART IS THERE ONLY $51.00ea. FROM DENNIS KIRK!!!!
they are well worth every cent and they look like mudsharks or blackwaters but have a much bigger lug and bite to them. they are the best snow,mud tire