PDA

View Full Version : southwick people

quadman22
07-27-2003, 04:00 AM
ok i need some help. i plan to race at southwick in the upcoming august 10th race. but i got some questions. first off, how do i know what number to have? also where and when do you sign up. im real confused so any help from anyone would be appreciated.

hondafox440
07-27-2003, 04:56 AM
You need to be 16 to race anything bigger than a 90. You will also have to sign up with NEATV-MX. Thier site is www.neatv-mx.com . When you fill out the registration, you choose the number you want, and 2 backup numbers. When you hand it in, they will see which of the 3 numbers you chose are available in your class. I know for NEMX when I race there, sign up is at the top of of the hill before the starting line (basically straight ahead once you pull in, then you will see an uphill to your right, its over there), so I assume that it's in the same place for NEATVMX. On a side note, don't even try registerring to race like 400C if your aren't 16. They are cracking down this year, and if they catch you, you will be banned from NEATVMX forever.

quadman22
07-27-2003, 05:03 AM
how do you know where you are gonna be on the starting line?

EX 80
07-27-2003, 10:18 AM
They call your number :p