PDA

View Full Version : Bad Posts

300EXrider02
07-26-2003, 05:30 PM
I have been noticing more and more posts of things people have millions of opinions and reactions

I just looked at the one about a kid who thought his 250ex went 60
he is just a kid! everyone thinks there stuff goes fast, everyone is wrong at one time or another

However you guys, all of you from 16 years old to fuggin 25 are bashing these kids for pages and pages

there only kids, imagine what it must feel like to come on here after riding or something to find 3 pages of responds to your post saying your dumb, retarted, you should go jump off a cliff, etc etc

you really gotta loosen up a lot guys, most of the people are kids on this site, so you gotta take it easy, yes some can be punks but not all of you have to join in on the beat down

I am sure all the older guys, including the mods and everyone notices this stuff, it has got to stop....to disagree is one thing, to bash someone is another

maybe some of this will get through all of you 16 15 and 14 year olds heads or whatever age it is, but when someone says something wrong on this site everyone gangs up and gets the pool sticks and bats for a good beating, just let it be!!

ben or a mod should notice these posts that drag on and on about some kid hiding some keys of a dump truck like I just saw and put a stop to it, tell the kid he should have and it was not right blah blah blah and then close the thread

I know for a fact I am not the only one saying let up on the bashing take a breather and give people a freakin chance...

now watch this turn into a bashing thread:rolleyes:

I had another thread but Freeride went off topic and started taking about some snoop dog topic, people started join his convo and in turned into a mess....Freeride cut the crap

Butters
07-26-2003, 05:34 PM
i wondered why it got deleted.

offroader786
07-26-2003, 05:36 PM
yeah i agree with you completely, i am only 16 and will admit i am not very mature sometimes but hey, most of the time i know i am wrong and am just messing with you guys, but i think he is right about bashing all of these little kids, it should really stop

kawasaki_ridah
07-26-2003, 05:37 PM
i dont get how ppl get joy out of dissing someones pride exp when they are alot younger

Black400
07-26-2003, 05:39 PM
what i dont get is your talking like your older than all these people:huh And just how old are you? It says your a student.

offroader786
07-26-2003, 05:39 PM
your right, i think that the bashing of older more mature people by little kids should not be allowed, i mean what gives them the right to do that

offroader786
07-26-2003, 05:41 PM
i am 16, i am not considering my self as one of the older guys here, i am just saying it should stop

07-26-2003, 05:41 PM
whats more annoying is these kids who make posts complaining, ben and the mods arent parents they have no right saying whats right and wrong..

dotn tell me to cut the crap, why dont you go get a life and stop being so depressed because some young kids got bashed on a message board jeezus this is ridiculious:rolleyes:

if its so important to you send ben a pm so you dont cause him problems like this thread...

kawasaki_ridah
07-26-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by offroader786
i am 16, i am not considering my self as one of the older guys here, i am just saying it should stop i agree ;)

Butters
07-26-2003, 05:44 PM
whats rediculos is how much some people whine. yeah people are going to complain but there's no reason to b!tch and moan about it

offroader786
07-26-2003, 05:45 PM
hey calm down, i am sying that if they start something they should be able to finish it and should lern there lesson that there really arent as good as they all say they are

07-26-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by HondaEXtreme01
whats rediculos is how much some people whine. yeah people are going to complain but there's no reason to b!tch and moan about it

what?:confused:

Butters
07-26-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by offroader786
hey calm down, i am sying that if they start something they should be able to finish it and should lern there lesson that there really arent as good as they all say they are

hey what are you talking about coolio. keep your panties on. :D

offroader786
07-26-2003, 05:47 PM
he is saying that you shouldnt b*tch over someone else b*tching

Butters
07-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
what?:confused:

i mean you don't have to whine about people making a comment about how things are. :rolleyes:

kawasaki_ridah
07-26-2003, 05:50 PM
i bet everyone on here if they get bashed they will try to fight back so that starts it all from someone saying something they shouldnt have lets just leave it alone i can already tell ppl are going to start fighting here

CBW
07-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Well if you ask me the inital post of this thread was someones concern for our other members, regardless who they may be. i too think all the bull should stop.........there used to be good informative threads on this board.........now more and more of them turn out like the 60mph one,,,,,,,,,,,and now this one...:rolleyes:

Drop the subject.......re-read the rules of the site...specially 1 and 2....AGAIN:macho :blah:

Yes i moved the thread on the kids fast as heck 250ex,,,,,,and i will do the same to this one if all the crap doesnt come to a halt...........:grr: :scary:

CBW
07-26-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by HondaEXtreme01
hey chris you think you could beat that fast *** 250? :D ;)

well i dont know:cool: ,,,,,,,but it would sure be fun finding out;)

Think of it this way,,when i was 12 ,,,,,,(of course there was no internet ,,,,,,at least not that i knew of....LOL) and i had my Big Red 250ES.........and it was the fastest thing on 3 wheels. I used to race through the woods just knowing a rep from Honda was going to see me and get me to race an ATC250R.......factory supported of course:scary:

Never happened........but it didnt hurt to think about it........did it????:blah:

Later guys,,,keep it clean. It makes all our jobs that much easier and the forums that much more enjoyable;)

300EXrider02
07-26-2003, 06:14 PM
I am mistaken for saying that only 14 15 and 16yr do it, and I know a lot of people who arent like that or occasional do it, I didnt mean to make a stereotype, I apoligize

Z400sTyLe
07-26-2003, 06:30 PM
Goop point 300EXrider02, very good point....

BornOnFire
07-26-2003, 06:32 PM
Yeah, hey, we should all loosen up here folks. For God's sake, if you are a kid under 16 then please post your age before you boast about committing felonies and creating problems for adult people over 18. After all, you're only kids and the real world's responsibilities don't apply to you at all. C'mon folks, don't you realize that it's just a growing phase? It's not their fault! In reality, their parents are the ones responsible for their actions. I mean, hey, it's Mommy and Daddy's fault that they even bought them a Quad and gave them the freedom to participate in these reckless acts of judgement! How irresponsible of these parents to even GIVE their kids the priveledge to access the internet so that they can make fun of the victims of their reckless and sometimes criminal activities in an open forum. Sheez, we shoud sue EXRiders.com for providing the oppurtunity for these kids to make complete *****es of them selves. For God's sake, they could have ruined their own reputations! Ben, please delete these threads before the people who started them are exposed for whom they really are!! And shame on you all who called them out for thier actions. You should be ashamed of yourselves! They also represent the MX/quadding/offroad/etc.. community like the rest of us! Leave them alone and let them do their work for the rest of us! It's all just fun and games! <<sarcasim off>>.:D

Got Huevos?
07-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by 300EXrider02
I have been noticing more and more posts of things people have millions of opinions and reactions

I just looked at the one about a kid who thought his 250ex went 60
he is just a kid! everyone thinks there stuff goes fast, everyone is wrong at one time or another

However you guys, all of you from 16 years old to fuggin 25 are bashing these kids for pages and pages

there only kids, imagine what it must feel like to come on here after riding or something to find 3 pages of responds to your post saying your dumb, retarted, you should go jump off a cliff, etc etc

it will teach him to not post stuff with out thinking about it before hand.what he posted was just over exagerated and unnessisary

BornOnFire
07-26-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Got Huevos?
it will teach him to not post stuff with out thinking about it before hand.what he posted was just over exagerated and unnessisary
Now here's a kid who gets it and really does have the Huevos to be a Man. I respect that!

300EXrider02
07-26-2003, 06:49 PM
Ben or any mods, let this thread be until everyone can see it, I would like this site to once again be informative, friendly and a place to talk, not a place to come here, and watch what you say or 30 thousand people start ranking on you, its just not what exriders.com is about, that is what seperates us from bluetraxx.com:p

sure, bust someones ***** for something dumb they said, or if there mistaken but don't take it too far, and I think you all know what I mean by that

CowsBitePeople
07-26-2003, 07:41 PM
I totally agree that these people should stop bashing on the younger ones its always our fault everyone says....if everyone was older this site would be much better!!....why do people say that??im 15 and i think its alittle too harsh on the younger members

Striker49
07-26-2003, 07:44 PM
Look guys, we're just gonna have to face it. None of us are going to agree about anything on here. There are far to many of us to say we all like this brand of shock over the other or anything else for that matter.
People are biased, have their own opinions, and all express things in different ways. Some use sarcasm, try to be funny, or a smart *** (cough* rico) :blah: j/k. But we'll just have to manage to get along.

And if you all think you cant get along with the 12000 members on the board now, then you're in trouble b/c once the mag hits the shelves...the server is going to scream at Ben to shoot it. :eek:

Everything is cool as long as there is no fighting...that cliff part thing was pretty good. :p But when people starting yelling at each other over something stupid then it gets annoying.

Its part of it, and just remeber...its the INTERNET! :cool:

Guy400
07-27-2003, 12:02 AM
HondaExtreme01 and offroader786, this is the 3rd thread in a row I've had to edit concerning you two. Take your personal conversations to the IM or to PM's. Replies that add to the thread topic are welcome but cut out the worthless conversations back and forth. In the thread I just editted before this one you admitted to just posting to drive your post count up. Unfortunately for you guys, your diligent work all night long was in vain because you lost most of it during my editting.

HondaExtreme01, you're on your last strike anyway after the MILF problem we had the other night with you. Bluetraxx just banned you, EXRiders is going to be next unless you shape up.

offroader786
07-27-2003, 06:49 AM
sorry about that, i will try to make my posts more meaningful

Narly R
07-27-2003, 08:47 AM
This is weird we go threw stages! Its like its that time of month for the site!:uhoh: Because we went threw the posting stupid stuff awile ago, and now this, but its over, but I think it happens because there tension maybe someones mad at someone for somthing in the past on here and they start in or sumthin we need to just all relax and take a deep breath................. better ok good! Lets just talk and have a good ol' time! I do....

07-27-2003, 09:19 AM
i tihnk the suspension thread proved that we can still have very very good threads without bashing..i ahve not read one reply about pep being beter than elka...or elka being beter than pep....usualy theres always a reply stating one is beter than the other....but...this one hasnt had it yet....i think if we all try real hard we can cut the useless posts....i think threads like this are just as bad as the usless ones....

CBW
07-27-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
HondaExtreme01 and offroader786, this is the 3rd thread in a row I've had to edit concerning you two. Take your personal conversations to the IM or to PM's. Replies that add to the thread topic are welcome but cut out the worthless conversations back and forth. In the thread I just editted before this one you admitted to just posting to drive your post count up. Unfortunately for you guys, your diligent work all night long was in vain because you lost most of it during my editting.

HondaExtreme01, you're on your last strike anyway after the MILF problem we had the other night with you. Bluetraxx just banned you, EXRiders is going to be next unless you shape up.

:ermm: ,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmi also had to edit a thread with a conversation between those two,the thread about changing somebodys name.............:grr:

07-29-2003, 07:15 AM
dont close the thread "lmao" yet. im still flaming weezil (ssshhhh):D

wilkin250r
07-29-2003, 10:06 AM
I think it's our duty as older members, not of this site, but of society as a whole, to tell the younger members when their actions are inappropriate or dangerous.

Along those lines, let's face facts, with a 14yr old who just posted about doing something illegal, one post saying "That's not good" isn't going to get through, it very well may take three pages. I'm not disillusioned enough to think that we will change his behavior, but it very well may keep him from posting here and bragging about some stupid feat the second time around.

monkeyboy
07-29-2003, 10:07 AM
u peeeple iz jusss stuppid

i hopp da ricoos kikks u offf exridrs:mad:

CUZ'n
07-29-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I'm not disillusioned enough to think that we will change his behavior,

maybee u jus nedd som bettr smockes:ermm:

MOFO
07-29-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I think it's our duty as older members, not of this site, but of society as a whole, to tell the younger members when their actions are inappropriate or dangerous.

Along those lines, let's face facts, with a 14yr old who just posted about doing something illegal, one post saying "That's not good" isn't going to get through, it very well may take three pages. I'm not disillusioned enough to think that we will change his behavior, but it very well may keep him from posting here and bragging about some stupid feat the second time around.

I agree...

This is how I feel...

If someone is wrong, young or old, I will point this out. Just because its a kid posting the wrong information does not make it a fact.

Also, if person posts about stupid illegal stuff and says how cool it is, I'm gonna tell him how I feel. I'm pretty damn sure EXRiders does not condone illegal activities....

ZSK
07-29-2003, 12:15 PM
I just finished reading this thread from the begining. I've read a lot of good arguements for both sides of it, I think that the Moderators should just make this a pay site, pay a buck and be able to post responses and use the site like normal, with a bigger picture upload size though, those who really come on the site to use the information for research, buying/selling parts and atvs, or just to get ideas or see someone else's work, will still be here and it might get rid of some of the members who come just to cause trouble.

Black400
07-29-2003, 02:51 PM
I just dont like posers:ermm:

bongwater200
07-29-2003, 03:08 PM
Ya know... if some kid, whatever his/her age may be, wants to come on here and blab about his Honda Spree that does 11.60's in a quarter mile, thats fine.

For me, and I think MANY others feel the same,the problem is when someone (once again, regardless of age) comes in here bashing a company or product that they know absolutely nothing about. For example, someone will ALWAYS come up with a thread about PEP being junk, but they have NEVER owned them, nor do they know anyone who does!

The point is that you shouldn't bash a product unless you have PERSONAL experience with it, or you're damn close to someone who does. Everyone has opinions, but some people really need to base their opinions on at least a SHRED of truth.

Thank you, and please enjoy our beverages responsibly.