PDA

View Full Version : Win a brand new Z400

modracer5
07-26-2003, 02:57 PM
It may be worth your time to race at the North Carolina NQRA quad race August 9th

i was told today that the promoter will be giving away a brand new Z400 for a door prize...anyone who registers to race will be in the drawing....was also told that the track will be a TT \ mx type setup...the jumps they have will be rounded to be forgiving for riders of all levels....and that even trail riders with relativly stock bikes would stand a chance to win their appropiate class. they are really looking foward to a great quad turnout and try to introduce some newbies to the sport by a rider friendly track. i hope to more of you guys there. i will be on an orange 400ex #2 come stop by and say hi. Ed

i am not connected in anyway to this race... i plan on racing and hope to win a bike!!! yea right not with my luck... but just want to see a good quad turnout and support a promoter that is tring to support us. i will be making close to a 6 hour drive for this race.

mx73vet
07-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Where's the race?

AtvMxRider
07-27-2003, 12:31 AM
The next race is in Salisbury NC but the quad won't be given away until the last race in Buds Creek Md. You have to be present at the drawing in Maryland to win it.

modracer5
07-28-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
The next race is in Salisbury NC but the quad won't be given away until the last race in Buds Creek Md. You have to be present at the drawing in Maryland to win it.

yea sorry about the mis information...i checked today and Jerry you are right they are not giving it away til Buds Creek and you have to be present....i guess i will be there too. lol

DoctorRags
07-28-2003, 11:21 AM
What's the deal with this quad giveaway. I race at Budds Creek all the time. Just wondering if you will be able to enter the drawing at the Budds Creek race.

AtvMxRider
07-28-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by DoctorRags
What's the deal with this quad giveaway. I race at Budds Creek all the time. Just wondering if you will be able to enter the drawing at the Budds Creek race.

I believe you have to become a NQRA member first.

250rmike
07-29-2003, 09:27 AM
doctor what kind of bike do you ride and where are you inmaryland?

DoctorRags
07-29-2003, 02:41 PM
I ride a 400ex and live in Gaithersburg, MD. I do most of my riding at a friends house in Frederick (has about 25 acres with a 1.5 mile loop). I race mostly harescrambles in district 7.

What about you? I take it you ride a 250R. What about riding spots? Any good ones you know about?

250rmike
07-30-2003, 05:19 AM
i ride in brooklyn right outside of the city pretty big place for around here i go to easton/ southern maryland atv(right by budds), over a friends house on the eastern shore and somewhere over the key bridge i dont remember exactly where cauxse i havent rod ein a while. i havent had a real rode on the r since october