PDA

View Full Version : AAAAirbooorn!!!!!

QuadJunkies
07-25-2003, 08:15 PM
Your Pm is full......:o ;) I have info on the rims you asked me about.....:)

BlazingYamahaYz
07-26-2003, 03:58 AM
hey tina, off topic but, what did u think of the DVD????

QuadJunkies
07-26-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
hey tina, off topic but, what did u think of the DVD???? It was very cool!!!!!!!!!:cool: I talked to Ben the other day and told him thanks and that you did a good job...I diidnt see the last bit of it yet,but I got about 3/4 of the way with it..... HAHA, I told Troy"Ok, I wanna do ice racing racing this year"after seeing you two out on on that lake .........:blah:

BlazingYamahaYz
07-26-2003, 05:35 AM
just watch out tho!!! cuz after our run in with the DNR up there, they put up 3 huge ARSE signs stating that NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES AT ALL on the dam,n dam, and there is a minimum $500 fine for anyone found on it.......but yeah it was fun as heck....the end is alot of fire training video, and then some wakeboarding....thanks, i put alot of time into it, but now have a better program for even better video....:D....also, what was nice was, that there was about 6-12" of snow on the lake, so we didnt need any studs in the tires....bens brothers rancher with 4x4 did really good....there was only really a few places that were pure ice, no snow, and we had some fun on those;)

QuadJunkies
07-26-2003, 07:12 PM
yooooooo.....hooooooooo........ Ill bump in one more time for the rims........:p

AAAirbooorn
10-09-2003, 07:19 PM
Hey I found your post!!!...........I always get e mails telling me my mailbox is full but it never is.......go figure:huh

310Rduner
10-09-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by AAAirbooorn
Hey I found your post!!!...........I always get e mails telling me my mailbox is full but it never is.......go figure:huh :huh

QuadJunkies
10-10-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by AAAirbooorn
Hey I found your post!!!...........I always get e mails telling me my mailbox is full but it never is.......go figure:huh :eek: ROFL!!!!!!! Well........better late than NEVER!!!!!!:p ;)