PDA

View Full Version : white brothers nerfs?

2k2-300exnj
01-19-2002, 11:18 PM
who has these are thy good and do u havee a picture i havent seen them for sale anywhere are they still bein made also how do there compare to graydons

Jekyl_22
01-19-2002, 11:26 PM
Are you sure that White Bros. makes/ever has made any nerf bars?:confused:

01-20-2002, 06:13 AM
yes they make them just like they make a dirt screen bumper too i dont have them but my friend does on his and he loves them the only thing is u have to drill all the holes for the foot pegs and they dont come with anybolts hope this helps

crday98
01-20-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by lil-john
yes they make them just like they make a dirt screen bumper too i dont have them but my friend does on his and he loves them the only thing is u have to drill all the holes for the foot pegs and they dont come with anybolts hope this helps sorry neighbor but you are wrong.white bros. does not make none of the above.they are manufactured by an other company and white bros just puts their name on it and calls it theirs like they do for many of their products other than pipes.;)
are you from pottsville or pottsille?i am origionally from pottsville.i might know you:huh

400exJOE
01-20-2002, 10:45 PM
my guess is that a company like extreme fabrications makes them for WB. The two look the same. The make mud screens and nerfs along with other stuff and its all pretty cheap.

BLURR250X
02-05-2002, 06:46 PM
I have some white bros. nerfs on my 250x. I got them from rockymountain this summer. Mine came with all the bolts and the holes were pre-drilled on mine. They look pretty dull when u first get them but i used krome polish on them and they really came to life.

RoostinOna400ex
02-05-2002, 07:13 PM
I have the bumber and nerfs and they are made by extreme fabrication and they work well!! I like them Here is a pic!!!