PDA

View Full Version : Jetting for the WB E-Series

Revin300EX
08-11-2001, 10:37 AM
OK heres the deal. I am supposed to be rejetting my friends 400EX today, because he just installed the new pipe. We have the DynoJet jet kit.

The WB manual says that the pipe is designed to work with stock jetting, but I know that is a load of BS.

Any of you guys who installed this pipe know what your jetting is? It would help a lot if I knew where to start instead of playing around all day trying to find the right jets and needle position.

Wheelie
08-11-2001, 11:49 AM
The silencer is designed to be used with stock jetting IF the airbox lid is unmodified and the stock filter is used....so they say.

I assume you are doing airbox mods as well. Dynojets are numbered and shaped different than stockers I believe. I am running an E-Series with a 160 main and the clip on the pilot needle moved down one notch.

400exRacerX
08-11-2001, 12:50 PM
Revin300ex it all depends on what altitude your at and what other mods your friend has. I have a wb slip on with a outwear lid, k&n filter, no choke plate, and no blank disk on my pipe, and i just changed mine today due to be alittle lean, i am running a 158 main and 42 pilot an it runs great. I'm at around 200 ft above sea level.