PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to striker49....and a few other EXRiders members

SGA
07-25-2003, 07:27 AM
I wanted to thank Striker49 for helping the site so much. He helps all of us with graphics problems, tries to settle down fighting in the forums, and in general is a big help to the site.
Also there are quite a few other members that are a big help around here, JOEX being one of them. He always has helpful, comman sense posts.
Can anyone think of other members that are a big help to EXRiders?

07-25-2003, 07:30 AM
Jeffy at the quadshop is alright for a baldheaded white boy....:bandit:

And 86ATC250R (aka Gabe) has more than shared his knowledge with us.. Big thanks to him;)

Guy400
07-25-2003, 07:36 AM
I think most highly of Gabe, although he doesn't post here nearly as much as he used to. His technical knowledge of the 400EX is unmatched by any member I've ever talked with here.

Striker49
07-25-2003, 07:38 AM
Me? :confused:

Thx guys. I just try to do what I can with what I got and Im glad I get the chance to help out. :D Its hard to find enough time to come to the forums anymore...like I used to. Aside from my real jobs, upcoming school, and trying to get this new quad deal to go through, and my graphics desgining, im pressed for time. I do enjoy getting to help you guys out though! Im glad I get to help Ben with some of the stuff he needs, like the new banners for the companies that helped with the project EX (at the bottom of the forums).

On the other hand, I have to give a shout out to Kenny. Although he might be a post whore blinger, he's a good guy and helps out around here...well, sometimes. ;) :blah:

I think we should hand it to all the members out there, if it wasnt for all of em, the site wouldnt be here and we cant forget Leo! :cool:

Great job to everyone out there!

07-25-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
His technical knowledge of the 400EX is unmatched by any member I've ever talked with here.

I think Gabe knows more about the 400ex than the engineers that designed the mofo ta be honest with ya..:eek2:

exriderdude
07-25-2003, 07:59 AM
mmmmmm...... i dunno, there are a whole bunch of good members on here, like slap, monkey and cuz:p

and also i think Juggalo is the worst member ever:ermm:

CHAUNCY
07-25-2003, 08:04 AM
Yeah, Striker does do alot. Thanks man:cool:

JabberJaw also puts humor into these forums, which we all need sometimes to brighten our day:macho

sickmojave
07-25-2003, 08:30 AM
Hey I'd like to throw a BIG THANKS out to Ben for having such a great site to start with.:D

popo
07-25-2003, 08:57 AM
And Bradely300 is a jackass. Wooo pish!

07-25-2003, 09:04 AM
This thread is to recognize those that help the site. NO bashin other members in this thread unless you wanna see your *** banned..

MOFO
07-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Rico
This thread is to recognize those that help the site. NO bashin other members in this thread unless you wanna see your *** banned..

:eek:

AtvMxRider
07-25-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Rico

:eek: :ermm:

Glow Plug
07-25-2003, 10:11 AM
I'd like to reconize myself lol

NO seriously Ben, all the mods, and a bunch of others :D

Atreyu
07-25-2003, 10:11 AM
I think Atreyu should be a mod..hes a good egg:p

250EXking
07-25-2003, 02:16 PM
white_knuckles has some great knowledge of engines and has had some great informitive post.

Rip_Tear
07-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Thanks everyone! Anyone who posted info in the proper shock set up thread deserves credit! Thank you everyone who helps out with the site in some way!

07-25-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Thanks everyone! Anyone who posted info in the proper shock set up thread deserves credit! Thank you everyone who helps out with the site in some way! that shock thread helped me out big time...HUGE thanks to Pappy for starting that thread

roostin_dale
07-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Thanks Leo and Ben..everyone knows why;)

Martin Blair
07-25-2003, 03:43 PM
Pappy, Chauncy, and everyone hear has helped me out alot

Ive hoped ive helped a few people.

But by far the one thats helps use more then anyone else is Rico, he always knows where the beer is.

JOEX
07-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I wanted to thank Striker49 for helping the site so much. He helps all of us with graphics problems, tries to settle down fighting in the forums, and in general is a big help to the site.
Also there are quite a few other members that are a big help around here, JOEX being one of them. He always has helpful, comman sense posts.
Can anyone think of other members that are a big help to EXRiders?
Thanks for the recognition!:)

There are soooo many helpful people on here that i've learned stuff from, well damn near everyone:D Most everything I know about quads came from here and most everything I post is just relayed on.:) Except for the occasional smart@ssed comment:p

This kind my home away from home! ..... Oh, wait i'm at home:huh

Joe

Tommy 17
07-25-2003, 04:18 PM
i def have to say pappy has done more for this site them almost anyone...

hes helped out more kids on this site with their problems then anyone i know....

i know for a fact... if it wasn't for him i wouldn't be on here or riding still... hes hooked me up with so many deals its not even funny... u can't find a better dude...

Castor-426ex
07-25-2003, 05:16 PM
yeah pappy you da pimp....or however it goes........:D

07-25-2003, 05:53 PM
thanks g uys i try really hard:cool:

TC17
07-25-2003, 07:55 PM
thanks to Ben who has improved the site tons, to Leo who started this thing, Ty's400, Z400sTyLe, and loy, for educating people in the "christian riding group forum", the mods, Rico and Pappy who always give me a good laugh and everyone that posts useful info. thanks guys, you're what keeps this site going strong!;)

07-26-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by TC17
thanks to Ben who has improved the site tons, to Leo who started this thing, Ty's400, Z400sTyLe, and loy, for educating people in the "christian riding group forum", the mods, Rico and Pappy who always give me a good laugh and everyone that posts useful info. thanks guys, you're what keeps this site going strong!;)

there u go with the jesus talk

Narly R
07-26-2003, 06:56 AM
LOL, I think theres a few orgon rider here that have REALLY helped me out one of them bein JOEX!;) Um... theres soo many i would just like to thank everyone that has ever helped me, that being a lot of people THANKS!

And ya Striker49, and all the mods her you guys rock and thanks for the good work! You guys are what make exriders better!:)

400EXrider#91
07-26-2003, 11:03 AM
i don't mean to be a suck up but pappy saved me alotta cash when i bought my a-arms, i am already talking to him about other stuff;)

muff
07-26-2003, 05:18 PM
yea pappys hooked a lot of us, with pc or parts and whatnot

thanks ben for continuing the site for us, and leo for startin it...all the mods have seen pretty good too, maybe i'll meet some of u guys someday

Ben
07-27-2003, 12:44 AM
I'd like to thank all of the moderators who have helped make this site what it is. I'd also like to thank striker and p@in3ck who helped a great deal with the behind the scenes work. I'd also like to thank Leo, who helped me a great deal in the beginning and was always available if I had a question. Lastly, I'd like to thank Guy400 who helped me run this site more than anyone ever could possibly know. He has been an excellent adviser and much more than that - a true friend. My hat is off to him :)

Ben

Guy400
07-27-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I'd like to thank all of the moderators who have helped make this site what it is. I'd also like to thank striker and p@in3ck who helped a great deal with the behind the scenes work. I'd also like to thank Leo, who helped me a great deal in the beginning and was always available if I had a question. Lastly, I'd like to thank Guy400 who helped me run this site more than anyone ever could possibly know. He has been an excellent adviser and much more than that - a true friend. My hat is off to him :)

Ben "I'm a whacko liberal........"

Sorry, you left that last part off so I figured I'd finish it for you.......lmfao:D

cdalejef
07-28-2003, 01:54 AM
Big thanks to Rico for turning me into a drinker!:mad:

07-28-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Big thanks to Rico for turning me into a drinker!:mad:

:uhoh:

400exrules
07-28-2003, 03:18 AM
i would like to thank eveyone who rides in Tennessee because umm.......almost no one does, its a very small amount and those who do ride in Tn, tell your friends and spread it so we could get some tracks and parks goin here