PDA

View Full Version : Back from the Wallace ATV Jamboree

dirtmomma
07-25-2003, 03:40 AM
Ok well we made it back from the jamboree & brought 5 trophies home w/ us!!!!:D We had a great time & can't wait till next year, met LOTS of good people!!!! Had some altitude issues w/ my 300ex but next time it'll be better I hope. I mainly ran the hubbies 400ex in the drags & pole bending, but did run my 300ex in the barrel racing & brought home a 1st place trophy for the 250 class so it must not of ran too bad!!!! My hubby brought home 1st place int he drag racing, my 13 yr old son brought home 2 second place trophies for teen drag racing & teen barrel racing, & my little guy (4 yr old) brought home a pee wee drag racing plague!!!! He was the youngest rider there too, everyone gave him a standing ovation when he got done racing it was sooooo cool & he loved every minute of it LOL. I got to race a Predator w/ NOS & stayed neck in neck w/ him on the 400, he beat me the last 3 ft only:eek2: I wish we would of got that on tape cuz I know it sounds like BS but it isn't, then I also raced Ron he was on his 400ex & I was on the new 450 Yami, & I smoked him & he admits it(thats a hard thing for a guy to do LOL) I LOVED THAT QUAD & WANT ONE!!!!!! On the barrel racing I had the ol' 300 standing straight up on her grab bar but rode it out & actually had a pretty good run, I think someone got a pic cuz everyone thought it was cool looking & impressed I din't bail off. It was hotter than hell both days of the rodeo 100DG I bet!!!!!:blah: I ended up getting heat stroke but was fine the next day, dont' want that crap again sickker than a dog all night:blah: :blah:

WEll I suppose now I'll post some pics..........OH crap they changed it on me NOW HOW DO YOU POST PICS???????????????? DO YOU HAVE TO HOST THEM SOMEWHERE??? IF SO MAYBE I'LL JUST PUT THEM ON MY WEBSITE!!!!!

spiderrider04
07-25-2003, 04:04 AM
sounds like you guys had a good time.

congrats on the trophies.:)

JJWB023
07-25-2003, 06:58 AM
this might sound stupid but what exactl is barrel racing and pole bending???

dirtmomma
07-25-2003, 11:54 AM
It was fun & thanks!!! Barrel racing is just like what the cowgirls do on horses(clover leaf pattern) & pole bending(slalom course) ;)

hondafox440
07-25-2003, 05:58 PM
That dude on the Pred has to learn how to ride.. lol..

Congrats on the trophies.