PDA

View Full Version : Snake vs Cat

stiffy
07-25-2003, 03:37 AM
One of our friends Brian has a huge Boa it's name is Momma it's like 6' long he also has a rattle snake. Anyway I guess the Boa was hungry and she lifted up the lid of her aquarium and got out well Brians girlfriend has a kitten and when they came home from work they saw the Momma had gotten out (again) so they started searching for the kitten they couldn't find it so Brian took a closer look at Momma and... she ate the kitten.:(

07-25-2003, 03:41 AM
i dont like snakes:( :mad: stupid pieces of ****

stiffy
07-25-2003, 03:44 AM
I hate them too. he also has a rattle snake that thing is scary it strikes when you walk by.

zephead400ex
07-25-2003, 03:48 AM
I absolutley hate snakes, and really dislike cats...so its not a bad thing when one eats or kills the other!

peace

Pappy
07-25-2003, 03:51 AM
if god turned a person he didnt like into a snake .....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I WANT ONE AS A PET:macho

sickmojave
07-25-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
if god turned a person he didnt like into a snake .

this I have never heard :confused:

but on the other hand they make great boots.:D

07-25-2003, 04:07 AM
I don't care for cats very much and really dont' care much for snakes either...:ermm:

wilkin250r
07-25-2003, 04:16 AM
I'm not going to argue whether or not it is smart to keep a rattlesnake as a pet, but I'll point out a few things I see wrong.

One, as with any pet whether it be a boa, dog, or parrot, keep it fed. Don't let it get hungry.

Two, snakes can't be domesticated the same way a dog or cat can. If you don't want your snake to eat your cat, MAKE SURE THE SNAKE CAN'T GET OUT!!!!

I only hope that the RATTLESNAKE can't get out of it's cage, too :eek2: :confused:

SGA
07-25-2003, 04:39 AM
True, true...I dont mind people keeping non poisonous snakes, I have had several myself. BUT, I do not think its a good idea to keep a pet at your house that can kill you.

hondafox440
07-25-2003, 04:49 AM
I almost got a python a few years ago. I got an iguana instead. Hes a vegetarian, so I don't have to worry about him eating our birds or anything..

Pappy
07-25-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by sickmojave
this I have never heard :confused:

it was either cane or able ...one killed the other and as punishment god turned him into a snake so he could be trampled by all the hooved animals:scary:

wilkin250r
07-25-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
it was either cane or able ...one killed the other and as punishment god turned him into a snake so he could be trampled by all the hooved animals:scary:

:huh :confused: :confused2

As I understood it, Cain killed Abel, and thus Cain was banished to the land of the Nomads. I know my scriptures fairly well, I'm sure this is the story.

However, the "serpent" that decieved Eve DID have legs, and when God found out, he cursed the serpent to crawl the earth on his belly...

07-25-2003, 05:45 AM
Anybody that has a rattlesnake as a pet probably likes slammin there nuts in the kitchen drawer in their spare time...:eek2: :eek2:

I can handle just about any snake but a rattlesnake gives me the heeeby jeeebies...:scary:

TeamC&GRacer
07-25-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Anybody that has a rattlesnake as a pet probably likes slammin there nuts in the kitchen drawer in their spare time

im gonna have to try that sometime..

Pappy
07-25-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
:huh :confused: :confused2

As I understood it, Cain killed Abel, and thus Cain was banished to the land of the Nomads. I know my scriptures fairly well, I'm sure this is the story.

i geuss it depends on which version of the bible ya have. either way a serpent is da debil:devil:

TheRedRebel17
07-25-2003, 06:26 AM
Cats, dont actually bother me, but they aren't one of my favorites. We got snakes all over by my house, cause we are backed up teh a creeked, and a swampy further away. I got used to em. Its just..whoa a snake....and a couple minutes later..pop pop pop...yes it a pellet gun..anything else is too loud :(...and it dead:devil:

SGA
07-25-2003, 07:17 AM
I have a couple of garter snakes around here. I would never kill them, they keep mice away. Also, very few farmers kill non posionous snakes, they know they are benificial to the crops and silos keeping the mice away.

TheRedRebel17
07-25-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by SGA
I have a couple of garter snakes around here. I would never kill them, they keep mice away. Also, very few farmers kill non posionous snakes, they know they are benificial to the crops and silos keeping the mice away.

Im talking about water mocasins:eek2:

Castor-426ex
07-25-2003, 05:21 PM
cats...snakes...they are all the same

Targets:devil:

hessianmx111
07-25-2003, 05:51 PM
who in the hell would want a rattlesnake as a pet. i mean if it gets out your screwed, you can handle it like you could a non poisonous snake, so why would you want one.

hondafox440
07-25-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by SGA

Garter snakes don't eat mice, so those mice are pretty stupid to be afraid of them.. lol.

SGA
07-25-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Garter snakes don't eat mice, so those mice are pretty stupid to be afraid of them.. lol.
I never would have belived that, but here it is off the net.
Garter Snakes
Garter snakes, also known as garden or grass snakes, are very common in gardens and residential areas. Garters eat insects, as well as frogs, worms and grubs. They are attracted to warm objects. This gives them the heat they need for digestion and growth.

Well, I have seen a black racer or two here, and a occasional rat snake. I know they eat mice.

DEAL
07-25-2003, 06:39 PM
the cat should have ate the snakes face.

KASCHAK
07-25-2003, 06:48 PM
i dont like cats very much. once in a while i can pet them i just dont see the point of them. call there name they dont come. try do dosumthig they ignore you. i dont like cats very much.

i like snakes but rattles belong outside or dead. not in houses. i hope it gets out and the house has to be evacuated. hehe

my friend had a python. had to give it shots everyday kuz it would go bezerk. finally got 8ft long and had to get rid of it.

JD400exrider
07-25-2003, 07:27 PM
Dam this brings back some weird memories.
I also had a friend with a Boa that was at least six feet long. It ate his moms full grown cat and took care of a couple geese in the front yard when it got out of the garage. This guy was into some odd reptiles. He had a small croc that would hiss when you walked up to the cage.

He also had three baby rattle snakes. He came come one day after to many cold ones and started to screw around with the rattlers. (Showing off for a friend) He ended up getting bit and had to be rushed to emergency. He ended up OK but it was pretty serious. I thought this guy was the only one stupid eneough to own a boa and rattle snakes. Guess not :confused:

Personally I can not stand snakes.

TC17
07-25-2003, 07:43 PM
tell your friend to get a dog. most dogs don't eat up cats... some do.:scary:

310Rduner
07-26-2003, 12:21 AM
I will have a dream once in awhile that i either like.. and on the floor cause i tripped or something, and then i see a rattle snake, or tons of the little ones.. and it just Freaks the CRAPP outta me... berrrr.

One time i dreamed i got like rounded up planet of the apes style, and when i staged the prisoner uprising, i had previously fueled up a raptor ( dunno why yammi.. it was a F'ed dream obviously) and then i took off on it. Well i ended up not being able to go out on the rode, and the only trail out was COVERED in snakes.. that was a fun dream tho.. i squished alot of snakes..:eek2:

Sorry for the rant, its almost 5 am and i havent slept yet..:ermm:

i dont like snakes.. i can touch em, and i think they are interesting as hell, but would i own one?? I would just assume slam my nuts in the kitchen drawer like rico advised. If one got loose in the house, my *** would be MOVING!

Reminds me of that story I heard (from someone.. movie tv, a friend doesnt matter) about the women in New York that had gone out, and her pet Boa got loose, and was eventually found like 3 months later in her shoe boxes in her closet.. with a TON of little baby snakes as well.. freak the shizz out of me in a second.

ok.. im off to do something else.. maybe sleep..

sickmojave
07-26-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
One time i dreamed i got like rounded up planet of the apes style, and when i staged the prisoner uprising, i had previously fueled up a raptor ( dunno why yammi.. it was a F'ed dream obviously) and then i took off on it. Well i ended up not being able to go out on the rode, and the only trail out was COVERED in snakes.. that was a fun dream tho.. i squished alot of snakes..:eek2:

dang dude you need to stop eatin pizza before bed time :confused2

RIDER11X
07-26-2003, 01:56 AM
I like big snakes........................They make nice boots!:devil:

sickmojave
07-26-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
I like big snakes........................They make nice boots!:devil:

real nice boots :D

Joecool1264
07-26-2003, 02:46 AM
Ah Cats I love em, the other white meat. So few cats so many recipes. LOL

blondie69
07-26-2003, 03:21 AM
omg the poor kitten!!!!!:(

u guys are so mean! how can u not like snakes or cats!?! I love snakes, and i love kitties!

I used to keep snakes that i found in tanks in my room. And i'm constantly saving stray kitties.

1 cool thing bout snakes....find a lil toad...(or mouse...but mice are too cute...) throw it in the tank...and watch the action....:devil:

I've been bitten by snakes before.....1 of them was 4 times in a row in the same hand, lol. Didn't feel the best:eek2: Mind u...it was a garter snaked but it was seriously about 3 feet long:eek: Stupid me to pick it up off the road :rolleyes:

Glow Plug
07-26-2003, 05:11 AM
I hate to say it but snakes scare the chit out me :confused2

310Rduner
07-26-2003, 07:44 AM
I dun ever want to find out what it feels like to get bit... i agree, snakes are te devil reincarnate lmao;)

Chanman420q
07-26-2003, 08:07 AM
that sucks for the lil kittie:p