PDA

View Full Version : August 17th Hare Scramble at Rausch Creek

Mark@RCMS
07-24-2003, 05:04 AM
To all the riders that were denied the opportunity to race on March 2nd, when we had 12"+ of snow in the woods, come on out Sunday August 17th for the second of three sanctioned Hare Scramble races hosted by Rausch Creek MX & ATV Park.

Registration opens at 7:30am in the lower parking lot. The first race of the day will be the youth race at 9:30am.

Overall Winners of each race will recieve a free one-year membership to Rausch Creek MX & ATV Park.

As always, the park remains open to the public, and your race entry allows you to ride the entire park.

Pappy
07-24-2003, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Mark@RCMS
The first race of the day will be the youth race at 9:30am.

Overall Winners of each race will recieve a free one-year membership to Rausch Creek MX & ATV Park.

you think i can pass as a 10 year old:devil: :blah:

see ya there:macho

Derno24
07-25-2003, 02:04 AM
Pappy you beat me to it...I was already working on souping up the Nephew's LT80 for the kid classes. My excuse I am big boned.

Pappy
07-25-2003, 02:05 AM
lt-80....bahahahaha i may have enough ground clearence to roll over ya;) lmfao

yes i will cheat:devil:

Derno24
07-25-2003, 04:51 AM
I am trying to get that hyabusa motor to fit in the lt-80 chassis I should have no problem with those pesky kids... So are ya goin to race or what Pappy?

Pappy
07-25-2003, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Derno24
I am trying to get that hyabusa motor to fit in the lt-80 chassis I should have no problem with those pesky kids... So are ya goin to race or what Pappy?

yeah ill be there either way. i have to get some different front rims or you boys will be scraping me off a tree:scary:

Ex'r Marlin
07-25-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Mark@RCMS
... come on out Sunday August 17th for the second of three sanctioned Hare Scramble races hosted by Rausch Creek MX & ATV Park.
Thank you for the thread and update! I will plan on being there. :)

Derno24
07-25-2003, 06:32 AM
When you leavin for Arizona????? Not soon enough. Just kidding.

Ex'r Marlin
07-25-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Derno24
When you leavin for Arizona????? Not soon enough.
I know... I can't wait!!!!!:blah:

In all seriousness... I will miss the racing we have around here and the group of racers/riders we have.

Most of all, I will miss beating Ron "Tree Frog" Derno at the races!!!:D :macho The sooner I leave, the more points he will get to beat me in the points!:eek:

Derno24
07-25-2003, 07:18 AM
Aren't I already beating you in the points....I think so.:devil: :blah: :blah:

07-26-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Ex'r Marlin
I know... I can't wait!!!!!:blah:

In all seriousness... I will miss the racing we have around here and the group of racers/riders we have.

Most of all, I will miss beating Ron "Tree Frog" Derno at the races!!!:D :macho The sooner I leave, the more points he will get to beat me in the points!:eek:

Hey Marlin goodluck, it was really nice meeting you and riding with you keep in touch

Derno24
07-30-2003, 03:57 PM
You know I am a little disappointed that everyone mentions you and says good luck, but what about those of us who were just using you for gas money? Now what am I going to do????

I will be at the race on the 17th.