PDA

View Full Version : female riders

wyotrey
07-23-2003, 04:12 PM
i just gotta say, i have a lot of respect for the female riders out there who are willing to jump on their quad and tear it up. i bought my wife a blaster when i bought my 300ex, probably about two months ago. i dont think she has even gotten past 4th gear yet. lol. i know it takes time, but dang! anyways, good job ladies!

Narly R
07-23-2003, 06:03 PM
Thanks!;)

Martin Blair
07-23-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Thanks!;)

:eek2:

Narly R
07-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Ya its hard beein a girl, I try my best! i mean i dont race a lot though. Thansk for reconizing us though wyotrey!:)

Striker49
07-23-2003, 07:01 PM
Ya its hard beein a girl, I try my best! i mean i dont race a lot though. Thansk for reconizing us though wyotrey!:)

Wha... :huh

Narly R
07-23-2003, 07:03 PM
What? I mean a female rider isnt that big of a deal!:ermm:

QuadJunkies
07-23-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by wyotrey
i just gotta say, i have a lot of respect for the female riders out there who are willing to jump on their quad and tear it up. i bought my wife a blaster when i bought my 300ex, probably about two months ago. i dont think she has even gotten past 4th gear yet. lol. i know it takes time, but dang! anyways, good job ladies! Thanks.;) we try!! Your wfie will get the hang of and hopefully be one of those who gets hooked really fast.:D The way I see it ,is whether a girl jumps.wheelies,races, hillshoots,ect.as long as a women ejoys to ride.......THATS what counts.......;)

QuadJunkies
07-23-2003, 07:09 PM
What? I mean a female rider isnt that big of a deal!:ermm: well gee.......thanks.......:confused:

Narly R
07-23-2003, 07:12 PM
NO! Sorry I DIDNT mean it like that! Im not a girl i was joking, a women-girl rider is VERY impressive, just to go out there with all those guys, i give you guys great respect!;)

QuadJunkies
07-23-2003, 07:20 PM
NO! Sorry I DIDNT mean it like that! Im not a girl i was joking, a women-girl rider is VERY impressive, just to go out there with all those guys, i give you guys great respect!;) ;)

Martin Blair
07-23-2003, 07:20 PM
i was worried there for a second narly.

yeah you gain aot of respect for the chikc at little shara who fly buy you in the drags on banshees that cost 1/4 of the price of your house.

Striker49
07-23-2003, 07:21 PM
NO! Sorry I DIDNT mean it like that! Im not a girl i was joking, a women-girl rider is VERY impressive, just to go out there with all those guys, i give you guys great respect!;)

Ok, I was gettin ready to say....lmao
Stop messin with my head like that. :eek2:

QJ, we need more chics like you. They're hard to come by, especially around here. I only know one chic that is remotely into quads big-time, but she doesnt really ride. :(

You all do a great job! Hang in there, we need more of ya. :blah:

QuadJunkies
07-23-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Ok, I was gettin ready to say....lmao
Stop messin with my head like that. :eek2:

QJ, we need more chics like you. They're hard to come by, especially around here. I only know what chic that is remotely into quads big-time, but she doesnt really ride. :(

You all do a great job! Hang in there, we need more of ya. :blah: Awe shucks Striker......:) Im always at work TRYING to promote the ladies to get out and ride ,some of them think it sounds cool,others think Im out of my mind:o ...The way I see it,is there ALL missing out on a great deal of fun,to me ,its an excape from stress, work,bills,ect.When I ride I think of NOTHING at all but having a good time(and not killing myself):p ....lol......Lifes too short and Im going to enjoy it........:)

Martin Blair
07-23-2003, 07:29 PM
yeah riding not thinking of anything is great until you are abouslutly thinking of nothing and then you smack into a tree and wake up.

me a quadjunkies posted at exactly the same time, lol

86350x
07-23-2003, 07:46 PM
My mom still rides her little 200sx. I wish she rode with us more often though:ermm:

I'd like her to get the hang of a manual clutch, that way getting her a better machine, with more power and suspension would be easier. She's scared of the banshee, 350x, and the built up warrior. But sometimes she'll ride my dad's stocker.

**off topic**

She used to ride dirt bikes back in the day though. I found out she crashed her dt 125 when she was pregnant with me. At this age I'm starting to wonder if it was on purpose:confused:

QuadJunkies
07-23-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
yeah riding not thinking of anything is great until you are abouslutly thinking of nothing and then you smack into a tree and wake up.

me a quadjunkies posted at exactly the same time, lol hahah well of course I ....I didnt mean "literally" thinking of nothing,:o ;) ...but thats about the only thing on my mind though.....

FourFiftyFour
07-24-2003, 05:13 AM
haha my first quad i rode with a clutch was an Alba racing Banshee. I think I putted around in 1st gear for about 10 secs then I let her rip :devil: I would not shut up the rest of the day..... I kept talkin about that awesome Banshee and my first trip around a track, I had all the little kids' parents yell at me for roostin them LMAO everyone asked me why I didnt race and I said.... Ive never done this before and they were like WUT? :huh

nismo
07-24-2003, 06:06 AM
i think more women/girls should ride. i let my mom ride my quad once:D my ex gf rode (blaster) a little not enough tho

07-24-2003, 06:23 AM
i just gotta say, i have a lot of respect for the female riders out there who are willing to jump on their quad and tear it up. i bought my wife a blaster when i bought my 300ex, probably about two months ago. i dont think she has even gotten past 4th gear yet. lol. i know it takes time, but dang! anyways, good job ladies!

dude you bought your wife a faster quad then yours????:eek2:

QuadJunkies
07-24-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by bobby88
dude you bought your wife a faster quad then yours????:eek2: sure.why not?:D Mine will be faster than Troys...........................When Honda comes out with theres :blah:

wilkin250r
07-24-2003, 07:08 AM
My girlfriend is the best female rider I've personally witnessed. I don't think she's as good a QJ or 400grl. She's not quite ready to get into jumping or racing, but whenever we ride with someone, they are always impressed. They never have to slow down so the "girl" can catch up.

wyotrey
07-24-2003, 07:23 AM
no, i didnt buy the wife a faster quad than mine. the blaster is faster than a stock 300ex, but mine isnt totally stock. i can beat it. and id rather have a 4stroke

07-24-2003, 10:02 AM
no, i didnt buy the wife a faster quad than mine. the blaster is faster than a stock 300ex, but mine isnt totally stock. i can beat it. and id rather have a 4stroke

alllrighty then:eek2: just kiddin, id rahter have a 300ex then a blaster also

soul
07-24-2003, 10:23 AM
I give props out to the ladies who ride and race, i was at a local moto-track the other week and a lady on a tricked out black 250r was the only female rider out there and she was keeping up and doing pretty darn well...so go ladies

310Rduner
07-24-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by soul
I give props out to the ladies who ride and race, i was at a local moto-track the other week and a lady on a tricked out black 250r was the only female rider out there and she was keeping up and doing pretty darn well...so go ladies

don't lie... you know she beat you:rolleyes:

soul
07-24-2003, 10:38 AM
i never said anything if she did or not...:p cause she was good:bandit:

AtvMxRider
07-24-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
.as long as a women ejoys to ride.......THATS what counts.......;)

I couldn't agree more.........:devil:

NV300ex
07-27-2003, 11:14 AM
female here,, i just brought my 300ex not to long ago, so im trying out jumping, wheelies, riding in the woods, soon to come dune riding.. although being 27 - u'd think i was more like 19 instead. But, just hollaring at yall. im still new at all of this, but hey its alot like a sponge that soaks up water,, when you try it n you like it.. wham you'll go after it - anyways ttyl

QuadJunkies
07-27-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by NV300ex
female here,, i just brought my 300ex not to long ago, so im trying out jumping, wheelies, riding in the woods, soon to come dune riding.. although being 27 - u'd think i was more like 19 instead. But, just hollaring at yall. im still new at all of this, but hey its alot like a sponge that soaks up water,, when you try it n you like it.. wham you'll go after it - anyways ttyl Good to see another gal in the sport...h and BTW.Youll love sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blah: :cool:

Bad Habit
07-27-2003, 03:56 PM
Yup, sounds like we're gonna have another sand-a-holic convert. My wife has always enjoyed riding around in the fields and trails. Then we bought her a quad for herself and she went with me to the sand last year. Now, if I even mention a trip to the dunes just for the guys, she gives the bad evil eye.:grr: I love that she wants to go riding. There's something sexy about a girl that likes to get dirty on all fours:D

QuadJunkies
07-27-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
Yup, sounds like we're gonna have another sand-a-holic convert. My wife has always enjoyed riding around in the fields and trails. Then we bought her a quad for herself and she went with me to the sand last year. Now, if I even mention a trip to the dunes just for the guys, she gives the bad evil eye.:grr: I love that she wants to go riding. There's something sexy about a girl that likes to get dirty on all fours:D HAHAHA......
ive neverheard it put that way before!!!.......:p

Bad Habit
07-27-2003, 04:08 PM
QJ, you just had an "unpure" thought didn't you....lol:devil:

QuadJunkies
07-27-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
QJ, you just had an "unpure" thought didn't you....lol:devil: Me???..........Oh..........never..............:D :) :devil: