PDA

View Full Version : Star wars kid strikes again

Glow Plug
07-23-2003, 12:34 PM
Lol my friend just told me this today I though I might share.

You guys remember that starwars kid who was doing to impression of a fight? Well it turns out him and his friends just landed them selves in a 1/4 of a million dollar lawsuit :eek:

Bill Fuller
07-23-2003, 12:37 PM
Huh ?:confused:

AtvMxRider
07-23-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller

Yeah.....huh?

MOUSE
07-23-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller

thats what i said

Bill Fuller
07-23-2003, 12:43 PM
Damn Canadians:rolleyes: A little more detail please.

Glow Plug
07-23-2003, 12:49 PM
Ok this is all i know I didn't see the thing my friend told me about.

You guys remeber that movie that was all over this site? That kid that look handcapped? He was using a broom or somethnig and he keep on swinging it around? And then he almost fell over on the sweat shirt remember now?

Well I guess it turns out that he was just pissing around at school and they put it up on the net. So someone found out (film company or whatever) And I guess he was in violation of some copyright?? So he is getting sued.

This is just what I have heard off my friend so?

MOUSE
07-23-2003, 12:54 PM
well thats about stupid ....... what in the world do they want from him :huh

AtvMxRider
07-23-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
Ok this is all i know I didn't see the thing my friend told me about.

You guys remeber that movie that was all over this site? That kid that look handcapped? He was using a broom or somethnig and he keep on swinging it around? And then he almost fell over on the sweat shirt remember now?

Well I guess it turns out that he was just pissing around at school and they put it up on the net. So someone found out (film company or whatever) And I guess he was in violation of some copyright?? So he is getting sued.

This is just what I have heard off my friend so?

Still huh:huh ?

Glow Plug
07-23-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by MOUSE
well thats about stupid ....... what in the world do they want from him :huh

I don't know what they might want from him??? I just said all my friend told me. I couldn't add anything else to it :huh

TheRedRebel17
07-23-2003, 01:04 PM
im calling BS

jay's 300
07-23-2003, 01:08 PM
I remember it and I think that's pretty stupid! Imagine how many law suits could be brought up on kids who imitate Star Wars. I hope I can say that with out getting sued! :rolleyes: :macho

sickmojave
07-23-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by jay's 300
I remember it and I think that's pretty stupid! Imagine how many law suits could be brought up on kids who imitate Star Wars. I hope I can say that with out getting sued! :rolleyes: :macho

I agree :huh

07-23-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
I agree :huh ditto

XC250R
07-23-2003, 02:50 PM
Yeah that would be pretty lame (especially since he looked like a dork and is probably shamelessly embarrassed). About the only one's possibly in copyright trouble may be whoever dubbed the lights and sound to it.

TeamC&GRacer
07-23-2003, 03:21 PM
does anyone have that film i want to watch it again, also does anyone have the one of dirtmomma when the mom rides the dirtbike and flips over the bars??

jay's 300
07-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by TeamC&GRacer
does anyone have that film i want to watch it again, also does anyone have the one of dirtmomma when the mom rides the dirtbike and flips over the bars??

Guy 400 posted the video I seen of the star wars kid and the dirtbike woman is in the videos section under how not to ride a dirtbike, or something like that :)

BlazingYamahaYz
07-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by TeamC&GRacer

you could go to ebaumsworld.com, videos, and the sports i beleive and it shoudl be there.....somewhere on the ebaumsworld site, i know that....thats for the handlebar flipper....