PDA

View Full Version : What a bad Birthday

Ryan
07-23-2003, 09:28 AM
Well today is my birthday. I figured it would be some what cooler than a normal day. But to start the day off, our washing machine is leaking, Me and my buddie had to dig a large satilite dish on out the ground with a concrete base (yesterday), I found out today we hit a sewage pipe that goes out to the leach fields and the hole started to fill up with *****. But pryer to this (3 days ago) we had to replace something in our water system that costed us 300-400 $.

This isn't to good. How much do you guys think it would cost to fix a hole in a sewage pipe (3 feet underground) :huh . Has this happened to anyone else before?

flyin#5
07-23-2003, 09:30 AM
that sucks, its my sisters b-day today too......

07-23-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Ryan

This isn't to good. How much do you guys think it would cost to fix a hole in a sewage pipe (3 feet underground) :huh . Has this happened to anyone else before?

Maybe you'll get lucky and a big terd will block the hole in the pipe .....:ermm:

knighttime
07-23-2003, 09:33 AM
chew it all up till its just right and patch the hole :eek2:

Ryan
07-23-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Maybe you'll get lucky and a big terd will block the hole in the pipe .....:ermm:

That would be cool :confused: :macho . Some way or another we have to find a way to patch that hole. I don't believe its large at all.

jay's 300
07-23-2003, 09:34 AM

Hey, it's something to look forward to! Have a good one! :macho

spiderrider04
07-23-2003, 09:34 AM

LMAO

that was a good one

Pappy
07-23-2003, 09:48 AM
i reckon you have a pile of chit on yer hands:ermm:

tants
07-23-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

:eek:

CHAUNCY
07-23-2003, 10:05 AM
That would be cool :confused: :macho . Some way or another we have to find a way to patch that hole. I don't believe its large at all.

Just use duct tape:macho :blah: Good luck:ermm:

Doibugu2
07-23-2003, 10:10 AM

Thats just plain bad.:D

AtvMxRider
07-23-2003, 10:29 AM

LMGDAO:blah:

Ryan
07-23-2003, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the input pappy :( ...................:blah:

I'll see if I can get one of my friends to take a nice, relaxing swim in our sh#t :huh .

eldoexrider01
07-23-2003, 10:36 AM
well, as long as its not a pressurized line, you can take a piece of pipe (same size) and cut it in half, maybe a lil bit less than half and dig around the pipe and sorta pop the patch pipe over the pipe u busted. i am a plumber myself and this is how we patch pipe. if the pipe is cast iron or clay pipe you can use a pvc patch, because it will flex around the old pipe.

Dirt
07-23-2003, 11:30 AM
Is it PVC? or other? PVC is easy to fix...

wyndzer
07-23-2003, 12:14 PM
Happy Birthday:huh

chucked
07-23-2003, 12:18 PM
theres emergency patch stuff that they sell at local hardware stores like homedepot, i cant remember what its called something along the lines of "... hydrolic cement..." I used some on a hole in my basement. it dries quick but it heats up alot.

Ryan
07-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by eldoexrider01
well, as long as its not a pressurized line, you can take a piece of pipe (same size) and cut it in half, maybe a lil bit less than half and dig around the pipe and sorta pop the patch pipe over the pipe u busted. i am a plumber myself and this is how we patch pipe. if the pipe is cast iron or clay pipe you can use a pvc patch, because it will flex around the old pipe.

thanks to the info. I'll deal with the poop tomorrow :confused2 . I'll enjoy my brews tonight :D .

popo
07-23-2003, 06:10 PM

That better be a big butt snake

Narly R
07-23-2003, 06:26 PM
LMAO! j/k man good luck and happy b-day!;)

86350x
07-23-2003, 06:46 PM
Better hope the turd thing doesn't happen, then you'll have to pay for that to get unclogged too.

I'm sure the back yard smells absolutely wonderfull too. "Hey guys, bbq at my place":ermm:

Hopefully your luck will change soon.

Martin Blair
07-23-2003, 06:47 PM
Well today is my birthday. I figured it would be some what cooler than a normal day. But to start the day off, our washing machine is leaking, Me and my buddie had to dig a large satilite dish on out the ground with a concrete base (yesterday), I found out today we hit a sewage pipe that goes out to the leach fields and the hole started to fill up with *****. But pryer to this (3 days ago) we had to replace something in our water system that costed us 300-400 $.

i wouldnt pacth the whole i wouldnt touch that ****, showvle all the crap out of there and fill the whole bakc up with cement then out dirt and grass ontop, hopully that will reseal the pipe, if not, then its ductape time, then put the cement on there after the ductape that should fix it.

redrizza
07-24-2003, 01:08 AM
How much do you guys think it would cost to fix a hole in a sewage pipe (3 feet underground) :huh . Has this happened to anyone else before?

Easily under $50 in materials if you dig it and fix it yourself. Good luck!

Ryan
07-24-2003, 05:04 AM
Thanks for all the info. I figured out the best way to do it is what eldoexrider01 said. I figured before we fix the pipe, i'd take a quick swim :huh .

FourFiftyFour
07-24-2003, 05:07 AM
I sold my first race quad on my 18th birthday then I went and got my Cannondale.... it broke my first ride, hadnt even ridden it 2 miles..... now that was a great birthday :confused2