PDA

View Full Version : " Baja X "

H440exconfused
07-23-2003, 03:19 AM
I know most of you are all dedicated Honda people and so am I , But what do you all think of the New "Bombardier Baja X"

It comes stock with , Nerfs, HPG gas front shocks, Full aluminum skid plates, new seat design PRM front bumper, Tach, handguards, auxilary headlights, shock protectors, foot peg extensionsand new style grips. Along with stock aluminum beadlock wheels.

They have narrowed this machine 1.5 inches and shortened it 1.8 inches and shaved off more than 20 pounds.

Just curious what you all think of trying to make a more competitive quad rather that a dune only machine.

:) :) :) :)

stiffy
07-23-2003, 03:33 AM
I thought I read in DW that they shaved off 40lbs it looks cool my friend has a 2001 I think and that thing is like a Jeep it's huge but it does really well at the dunes. The only thing I don't like about them is the front fenders over the tires.

Tommy 17
07-23-2003, 03:33 AM
i still think its a overweight, unreliable, to big for any trail, hunk of junk!!!!!!!!!!!!:macho ;)

H440exconfused
07-23-2003, 03:37 AM
stiffy
Girls Kick *****

I thought I read in DW that they shaved off 40lbs it looks cool my friend has a 2001 I think and that thing is like a Jeep it's huge but it does really well at the dunes. The only thing I don't like about them is the front fenders over the tires

You are right I just looked it up, over 40 pounds, thanks.

:D :D

Glow Plug
07-23-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by H440exconfused
stiffy
Girls Kick *****

I thought I read in DW that they shaved off 40lbs it looks cool my friend has a 2001 I think and that thing is like a Jeep it's huge but it does really well at the dunes. The only thing I don't like about them is the front fenders over the tires

You are right I just looked it up, over 40 pounds, thanks.

:D :D

you know you could of just hit the quote button on the bottom of their post?

well anyways I have always liked the look of em and I have always sort of wanted one lol. bUt it sucks that their gonig to have to sell of the motorsports division :(

H440exconfused
07-23-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
you know you could of just hit the quote button on the bottom of their post?

well anyways I have always liked the look of em and I have always sort of wanted one lol. bUt it sucks that their gonig to have to sell of the motorsports division :(

Thanks for the tip, I was cut and pasting.

Really I hadnt heard that? Why do they have to sell it off? Is there a Buyer?