PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with my dession.....

Chanman420q
07-22-2003, 07:48 PM
ok, ive been thinking about how serious i wanna get into this quading world, and these are the 2 options ive come up with, keep in mind i turn 16 next month and this is the main reason for this. Either way is prolly going to end up in parting it out, unless u guys have a better idea :o

1. Sell my EX, and take the money and put it tords a car. and maybe get a quad later on too just ride around on.

2. Part out everything but the Frame, and take the money, put half tords a car and half tords building a hybrid.

Now im leaning tords option 2. and im sure almost all of you are going to be too just because of the idea of building a hybrid :)

im only going this way because 1. i can stay in the quad world somewhat, and 2. have some money for a car. The only thing thats really driven me to this is, im just tired of riding right now, its like no fun anymore and i really want more power.

another thing is once the hydrid is done i could sell it.....i ould definitly get a lot of money for it in my area....... no one would even know what to think of it :D

But then idea #1 just sounds like the easy ruite. Because i dont wanna get half way into this project and then just be like Greeaaat :ermm: because if i do this, im not gunna go skimpy on it, im gunna make it sweet. Its just how long do i wanna dump money into it ya know.........

im just confused, my final desion wont be made til the beggining of sept when school starts, another reason for wanting this is so i can focus more on my school work. i think thats more important than ATVs right now............ :confused2

Striker49
07-22-2003, 08:17 PM
I say keep the 400 for the moment. See how much income you have and then go from there. If you are bored with the sport drop out for a while and then pick it back up in a few years with a better quad and after youve got a vehicle. :cool:

Chanman420q
07-23-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
I say keep the 400 for the moment. See how much income you have and then go from there. If you are bored with the sport drop out for a while and then pick it back up in a few years with a better quad and after youve got a vehicle. :cool:

see this can go both ways, build the conversion with all the fancy expensive stuff that would take me for ever to build or just save the money and buy another quad later on... this is where im stuck at

Striker49
07-23-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
see this can go both ways, build the conversion with all the fancy expensive stuff that would take me for ever to build or just save the money and buy another quad later on... this is where im stuck at

:ermm: I see the problem...would be a hard decision to make. Its going to come down to your decision in the end. Personally, I would prolly do the project quad. But like you said, it would take forever to build and by the time you are done with the new quads that are out on the market wont be far behind your modded conversion...if you get what I mean. :scary:
Hard decision dude....flip a coin. :blah:

Chanman420q
07-23-2003, 09:48 AM
:ermm: I see the problem...would be a hard decision to make. Its going to come down to your decision in the end. Personally, I would prolly do the project quad. But like you said, it would take forever to build and by the time you are done with the new quads that are out on the market wont be far behind your modded conversion...if you get what I mean. :scary:
Hard decision dude....flip a coin. :blah:

lol flip a coin:D

roostin_dale
07-23-2003, 01:06 PM
if you got the money..i say go for #2!!!

MOUSE
07-23-2003, 01:13 PM

Well thinks about it like this, if it takes you awhile to biuld it you might be itchin to ride again when its finished and youll have a very nice quad... plus it give you something to do

Chanman420q
07-23-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by MOUSE
Well thinks about it like this, if it takes you awhile to biuld it you might be itchin to ride again when its finished and youll have a very nice quad... plus it give you something to do

exactly..............

and as far as having the money i dont:scary: but ill be saving up....... the only thing thats really holding me back is how long do i wanna dump money into it?:ermm: