PDA

View Full Version : danacreehII is a good guy

fasterz
07-22-2003, 04:25 PM
hey there bein alota crap talked bout danacreechII latly. ive never bought ne thing from him or did ne thing for him and he helps me out all the time wit stuff, hes a good guy, here my convo wit him on aim. its not his fault at all

CurtisSparks250r: im pissed
atcoracr26: u got a slap
CurtisSparks250r: shut up
atcoracr26: haha
CurtisSparks250r: i wanna kill tants
CurtisSparks250r: im so pissed right now
atcoracr26: lol
atcoracr26: did it hurt ur selling?
CurtisSparks250r: i dont know
CurtisSparks250r: im mean seriously if someone says heres the money and someone else says im interested can you hold it for me what will you do
CurtisSparks250r: ?
atcoracr26: u give it to the perosn wit the money
CurtisSparks250r: exactly
atcoracr26: i did that maney times
atcoracr26: when i parted my blaster out
CurtisSparks250r: im not waiting for someone if they said maybe ill buy it
atcoracr26: ya iwould have done exactly the same

4wheelboy
07-22-2003, 04:32 PM
sounds like you 2 have a tight realtionship:blah::confused2

ridinashee
07-22-2003, 05:15 PM
hey i read the las post bout how bad a guy danacreechII is .. n he doesnt seem so bad ... i mean i kinda feel he shoulda waited but then even if he was wrong he did the right thing offerin him another caliper or the 20 bucks for his trouble .. but then tants had a point to .. mabe went the wrong way about it w/ the big post ... o well hopefully those 2 can sometime get over that argument .. they both need to chill but im out i dont wana get in this chit so to both tants n danacreechII good luck in settling that n any ferther deals u make

fasterz
07-22-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
sounds like you 2 have a tight realtionship:blah::confused2
ya sure to bad he lives 6hrs away:rolleyes:

CowsBitePeople
07-22-2003, 05:33 PM
I didnt have any problems with dana at all i bought some renthals from him a while ago and i still got them i would deffinetly do business with him again :macho Great guy ;)

Sparky416ex
07-22-2003, 05:44 PM
if i told someone the caliper was theres and i hadnt heard from them 4 days later...i would have sold it too....its not danas fault

07-22-2003, 06:59 PM
Keep it simple guys.

If you tell me you are going to buy it and I dont hear from you then I would call you and if no $$$ appears then its for sale again.

If I tell you its yours and dont contact you for finishing the deal and just sell it off to someone else then I would be wrong period but if you didnt reply quickly then its for sale again and shame on you for not finishing the deal.

There is a member who has or maybe had a carb for sale that I wanted. We agreed on the price and were working out how to make the transaction with the least exposure for problems etc and now I have not heard from him for days. I thought the deal was done, but now am not sure because he doesnt reply at all. If I was selling to him I would be offering it up again but since I am buying I just brushed it off figureing that he wasnt going to ship the thing anyway or the middleman I was going to use wouldnt have scared him away.

End result, I didnt loose a penny and I will find another.

Feedback, well I have to look up his user name again but it isnt good :)