PDA

View Full Version : .....bout' broke my hip......

"BLAHH"300!!
01-19-2002, 12:52 AM
...yeah i feel like an old lady that just fell down in the kitchen...
i was ridin' on a trail and found a place where a dozer pushed some dirt up in a pile...guy in front just rides over it and i hit it hard enugh to get the front end up...it was a nice little hill..about 2' high with a nice kinda streight up and kinda slanted lip on it...si i turned around and hit it again ...and a gain getting higher and higher each time..till i worked up the nerve...to just hit it....there was no landing ramp so it was kinda ruff but it was just a badd *** little hil so i had to do it .ya' know....well the other guy "bigbear" got tired of sitting there watching me so i said one last time..with some speed.....got a good start hit about 4th....ahh man..i don't know exactly and don't get me to lying but it was a lot of airtime.....but.........when i landed "flat" on all four wheels..my "sphinkter's" and the inside of my leg way up at the top.landed right on the (EDITED) front brake resivoir and gas leaver...OWWWW!!!.MAJOR PAIN MAN.....i just sat there.....now i can't lift my leg to walk and have to kinda walk sideways and make that other leg come along...i live in a 2story house so thats alot of fun..1leg...draaaggg the other leg.1leg.draaggg the other leg ouch..but i did go to a club last night and it did suk to see all the ladies out there dancin without me a few came over "whats wrong".tell em...."aw poor baby"...yeah baby yeah....i'm a sucker for attention....so here a tip...gets your nutz and leg outa the way first........

SGA
01-19-2002, 08:38 PM
Man, sorry you burned your biscuits, that sounds rough. Get better soon, I hear dancing seasons just around the corner:D