PDA

View Full Version : Black frame-red maier OR redframe black maier???

Davemx250r
07-22-2003, 03:27 PM
I have a red frame right now and some dull red maiers(race front), but they look good cuz they have graphics and all and no scratches and they shine good with mopNglo. Should i keep the maiers and PC the frame black with silver flake OR keep the frame red and buy some black shiney maier, 2 piece front and a quadtech hood with one industries graphics. Its cheaper to PC the frame black but i think the black plastic would look better. Which? All opinions and comments would be appreciated. Thanks,
Dave

MadMan400ex
07-22-2003, 03:43 PM
Black plastic seems to dull too quickly. Id go with the black frame, red plastic. Or leave the frame red and go with new white plastic. I prefer the look of full-bore. A little pricey tho

bsf150
07-23-2003, 09:20 AM
I have the black Maier with the red frame. It looks good, even tough I have the dull plastic. It shines up pretty good, If I can find some oranger plastic I will be getting rid of the black. It has a red ceet graphics kit with matching seat cover on it. I f you want I can email you some pics of my R. Let me know bsf150@yahoo.com

nofearhonda
07-24-2003, 05:11 PM
I was thinking of doing white frame and black plastic? what do you all think?

Black400
07-25-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by nofearhonda
I was thinking of doing white frame and black plastic? what do you all think?
i dont think it would look good.jmo

07-25-2003, 07:00 AM
id do silvervein frame and red plastic