PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT DEAL WITH Dana CreechII !!!!!!!!!!

tants
07-22-2003, 02:51 PM
After many PM's back and forth, we agreed on a price of $60 shipped for a 250r rear caliper in decent condition. He said the caliper was all mine and he gave me the address to send a money order too, i talked to him on AIM the next day and ask for his first and last name (he left them out when he gave me his address) This was sunday when i asked him for his name. I sent a money order this morning (tuesday, 2 days later) for $60. I PM'd him and said i send a money order... well, he sold the caliper on ebay and it ended on monday... he knew i was buying the caliper off him, but he still kept it on ebay. not a good person to deal with, i talked to him on aim and he was very nasty about the whole situation...

DO NOT DEAL WITH Dana CreechII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 02:55 PM
stop being alittle baby, you dident responde to my email or anything for 4 day, what did you expect me to hold the caliper for you.....shut your mount before you ge the **** beat out of you!

BOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO BOOO HOOO HOO....im not gonna sit and wait for you to get back to me....sorry...iv probly sold $3000 worth the parts on here and not one camplaint, because no one is such a little baby like you.

RiPPiNiTuP7
07-22-2003, 02:55 PM
this is why i try to use ebay for all my buying/selling...sorry about your luck man.

Flip)(stick
07-22-2003, 02:56 PM
yea i wouldnt deal with him eather

crap-banshee32
07-22-2003, 02:58 PM
hmmm, me neither!!!

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 02:58 PM
why dont you tell them how you went camping for a couple days with out telling me.....im not holding stuff for you......and your getting your money back + 10 bucks so whats up your *****, you just made 10 bucks for nothing.

tants
07-22-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Dana CreechII
stop being alittle bady, you dident responde to my email or anything for 4 day, what did you expect me to hold the caliper for you.....shut your mount before you ge the **** beat out of you!

BOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO BOOO HOOO HOO....im not gonna sit and wait for you to get back to me....sorry...iv probly sold $3000 worth the parts on here and not one camplaint, because no one is such a little baby like you.

you told me the caliper was alllll mine, and gave me an address to send a money order too.... you never gave me your first or last name, duh. i asked you the day later on AIM what it was so i could send a money order too because i tried just sending an envolope with the address you gave me with no name, and the post office lady wouldnt let me, so i got your name the next day and sent a money order... i asked you for your name so i could send a money order... me asking for your address kinda means i wanted the caliper... it doesnt take a nuckle head to figure that out :uhoh:

07-22-2003, 03:01 PM
I'm gonna watch this one :cool:

AtvMxRider
07-22-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
I'm gonna watch this one :cool:

LMAO me too:devil: .

killed300ex
07-22-2003, 03:02 PM
why dont you tell them how you went camping for a couple days with out telling me.....im not holding stuff for you......and your getting your money back + 10 bucks so whats up your *****, you just made 10 bucks for nothing.

im sry but i think your at fault for this one. lol you agreed on a price he said he would do it and he had a prior engagment he has no reason to inform you of his personal life. if you cant wait more than 4 days for 60$ than you have some serious problems. I agree you are a horrible person to deal with
killed

batgeek
07-22-2003, 03:05 PM
I agree you are a horrible person to deal with

and he can't even think of an original name.....

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:07 PM
i dont care, i told him it was on eaby and i would take it off if he told me he sent the money order, and he dident tell me he sent it till today....THAT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. and he did email me back or respond to my exrider PM's so it sold.....he is getting all his money back, its no big deal, but he has to cry about it!!!!

CowsBitePeople
07-22-2003, 03:09 PM
I have dealt with dana and we had no problems i bought a pair of renthals off of him a while back and he shipped them as soon as he got my money order....I had no problems with communicating (SP)?? with him....I would do business with him again

tants
07-22-2003, 03:11 PM
i dont care, i told him it was on eaby and i would take it off if he told me he sent the money order, and he dident tell me he sent it till today....THAT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. and he did email me back or respond to my exrider PM's so it sold.....he is getting all his money back, its no big deal, but he has to cry about it!!!!

you never told me it was on ebay, after c-leighracing from this forum said he didnt want it, you said it was all mine

way to add another lie, just keep replying, you make yourself look more like an idiot

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:12 PM
how am i a horrible person to deal with, iv sold tousands of dollars worth the parts on here and not one complaint, go on ebay and look up 4738vga screen name, iv sold over 500 iteam on there and 100% positive feed back

check this out for proof

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?MyeBayFeedback&userid=4738vga&pass=default&first=N&dayssince=30&all=1

ohh yea thats what i toguht

tants
07-22-2003, 03:15 PM
PM #1
hey, C-LEIGH RACING asked me first for the caliper but i havent been able to get ahold of him......so if i dont hear from him in the next day you can have the caliper!!!!! if you want i can give you the brake line if you need it to!

PM #2
ok the caliper is yours send $60 dollars and that will cover the shipping.......
my address
--------------
--------------

PM #3
money order address
--------------------
--------------------

ive yet to see where you said "caliper is on ebay, i will take off when you let me know" hmmmmmmm :scary:

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:22 PM
probly cause you dont want to post it, you left for a few days and dident talk to me, i cant hold stuff and guess when you might be back.......you knew it was on ebay and you getting the money back its not the end of the would, i bet theres people that would keep the money......be happy that im a nice of a person to send it back after everything you say to me.. c-leigh new it was on ebay to!!!!!

tants
07-22-2003, 03:28 PM
you never said anything about ebay...

im done argueing over this, your stupidity and immatureness amusses me, what a true fellow exriders you are...:eek:
way to loose respect on this site over somthing so stupid, a rear caliper. you could of done the right thing and try to explain to the guy who bid on ebay for your caliper... but you were TOO concered about how it would affect your selling and what not on ebay...

and please dont threaten me not to give back my money if i dont delete a post :rolleyes:

you'll get yours... :uhoh:

Ralph
07-22-2003, 03:28 PM
probly cause you dont want to post it, you left for a few days and dident talk to me, i cant hold stuff and guess when you might be back.......you knew it was on ebay and you getting the money back its not the end of the would, i bet theres people that would keep the money......be happy that im a nice of a person to send it back after everything you say to me.. c-leigh new it was on ebay to!!!!!

u hav eno other choice that to send it back dumbass, i would like to see u try and keep it and see ur face when u get sued for fraud...

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:32 PM
not realy, i got ripped off on a ESR shift, and i dident push the issue, because i would have to travle to the state where i sent the money, start a police investigation, and a court case, and theat would end up costing you $1500 bucks anyways... all over a shift!

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:36 PM
my stupidity and immatureness, who is the one crying over a caliper?????????????please tell me that......your getting your money back, you can buy another one!!!! i said im sorry thats all i can do, and i sell more stuff then what your life is worth, and not one person ever ever ever has complained, not one problem, not one llittle tiny problem, but theres you now......your getting your money and im sorry, but i cant wait for you, and guess when you might be back from camping to send me a money order!!!!

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:38 PM
and you told me to tell the guy i sold it to that it got stollen out of my garage, im not going to lie to him, its people like you i wonder ......

crap-banshee32
that is true that if u tell him that its all his then u shouldnt sell it to someone else!!!:grr: :mad:

DEAL
Well tants atleast I didn't screw you over :cool:

tants
07-22-2003, 03:39 PM
just drop it kid

tants
07-22-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
Well tants atleast I didn't screw you over :cool:

nope you havent, all of my deals went smooth, i guess , for the most part, i dealt with mature responasable people, untill now.

its all good, nothing lost on my part :cool:

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:41 PM
NO, yout pissing me off, i sell alot of stuff on here and no one complains.....and i want them to know the truth, im not lieing to the other guys saying the caliper got stolen.........

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:45 PM
then you treaten me by say ill put bad repost everywhere if i dont get the caliper NOW......

Tommy 17
07-22-2003, 03:45 PM
dana seems like u need to grow up man...

i won't deal with u... thtats b.s.

CowsBitePeople
07-22-2003, 03:48 PM
Wouldnt this go in trader feedback??anyways i think anyone should calm down let them deal with it :o

GetHigh250r
07-22-2003, 03:49 PM
there is some major flame goin on...i see both side of this story...u guys should just go on like happy campers, tants i think dana should make it up to u by finding another caliper for $60 for you...just solve the problem, dont hate eachother over $60...i know both of u guys pretty good and this shouldnt be happening...guys just drop it!

peace

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:54 PM
I said IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!, i offered you 20 bucks for your troubles, but i cant sit and wait for you to get back with me when ever you feel like it, i dident even talk to you for 4 days and you emailed me today saying i sent the money.....sorry it dont work like that.........and i said it was on ebay, i dident hide anything from you at all................i havent had a problem ever and now you are screwing me over, and blowing this whole thing out of proportioin BIG TIME

and you want me to lie to other people so you can get it, and you even told me lie to him and get a bad rating on ebay or ill screw you over on exriders.com

MOFO
07-22-2003, 03:54 PM
treaten me

:confused: seems like a little bit of monkey/slapnutz is comin out.

Dana, you jumped the gun by selling that caliper that fast after you agreed to a price. I could see you being p'd off if he NEVER responded, but obvisously he did by asking for the address and name (twice), then you sell it a few days later to someone else???

BTW, I wonder if you have Dana Creech's permission to use his name? If I was him, you would not be using it. How would you like it if I stole your real name then used it on the internet?

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:56 PM
i told him id find him a new caliper, but he has to cry, and say NO NO that one was mine....IM SORRY, BUT STOP WHINNING!

GetHigh250r
07-22-2003, 03:57 PM
tony stop you flaming...enough is enough...just drop it...make up and help the damn kid find a caliper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowsBitePeople
07-22-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by VWVR6
:confused: seems like a little bit of monkey/slapnutz is comin out.

Dana, you jumped the gun by selling that caliper that fast after you agreed to a price. I could see you being p'd off if he NEVER responded, but obvisously he did by asking for the address and name (twice), then you sell it a few days later to someone else???

BTW, I wonder if you have Dana Creech's permission to use his name? If I was him, you would not be using it. How would you like it if I stole your real name then used it on the internet?

Why cant he use his name maybe he is just a bif fan or something if i were the real dana i would beproud or something that someone roots for me or whatever :p

tants
07-22-2003, 03:58 PM
i told him id find him a new caliper, but he has to cry, and say NO NO that one was mine....IM SORRY, BUT STOP WHINNING!

god, please make the lies stop :confused2

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 03:59 PM
i wouldent care, iv met him before and he is a cool guy, i like his style of riding and BY the name Dana CreechII that just means i wish i was 1/4 as good as he was.....

GetHigh250r
07-22-2003, 03:59 PM
its hopeless...we got a big flame goin now...rico or someone close the post before someone catches on fire!!...lol:grr:

tants
07-22-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
Why cant he use his name maybe he is just a bif fan or something if i were the real dana i would beproud or something that someone roots for me or whatever :p

im sure dana creech wouldnt want some little kid bringing shame to his name... even if hes got the litle II behind it

MOFO
07-22-2003, 04:00 PM
ok guys, lets see a nice group hug... all is well now. :D

CowsBitePeople
07-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by GetHigh250r
its hopeless...we got a big flame goin now...rico or someone close the post before someone catches on fire!!...lol:grr:

Exactily!! :macho

Dana CreechII
thats the first thing i said, once i told you i sold it, i said ill find you another and you know i did......dont call me a liar. your the one that wants me to lie to toher people so you can be satisfied

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43974&item=2424557638

here is a caliper in better shape to!!!

tants
its all good. im done with this.

i dont have anymore problems, we all have our shares with bad deals.

i just want my money back, and ill be set...

tants
07-22-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by VWVR6
ok guys, lets see a nice group hug... all is well now. :D

LMAO, thats the spirit :D

Martin Blair
07-22-2003, 04:03 PM
stop being alittle baby, you dident responde to my email or anything for 4 day, what did you expect me to hold the caliper for you.....shut your mount before you ge the **** beat out of you!

man you need to get a life people got other **** to do, you should have waited on selling it, and putit on ebay later on, you still would of sold, just slow down.

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 04:05 PM
i dont care anymore, you have to be a little baby, if it would make everyone feel better ill change the name because im a nice guy, and i like other people opinions, so ill change it.......and who are you calling a little boy, id knock the **** out of you..................im not replying anymore someone should just delete the post, iv said IM SORRY 500 times and i am, but its not sinking in to his little head, so i dont know what else i can do........what do you thik CurtisSparks250r is a good sn?????????

tants
07-22-2003, 04:30 PM
id knock the **** out of you..................

go to rausch creek, august 9th or 10th.... :cool:

CowsBitePeople
07-22-2003, 04:34 PM
Damn it i thought this was goin to end before :rolleyes:

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 04:35 PM
you be whinning when you medical bill is more the $60 bucks.......sure let me just drive 600 miles to fight someone smart idea there slick!!!!haha

07-22-2003, 04:40 PM
you dont seem like a good guy at all...id change your name you dont want you to be confused with the real dana creech, and what is with the threats of beating him up? all he did was state the facts...your at fault, its time to admit that your word is worth no more than a few dollars.....you shouldnt have been so angry in your first post, you should have stated your side of the story and apologized and said you felt it was not entirely your fault...

07-22-2003, 04:43 PM
you be whinning when you medical bill is more the $60 bucks.......sure let me just drive 600 miles to fight someone smart idea there slick!!!!haha

your really showing what a nice guy you are to deal with:rolleyes:

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 04:43 PM
i said im sorry enoguhf time to last a life time...right? But he just has to keep saying stuff to make me angy, and making little lies. and im sick of it...........and if i fwent to fight him thats assult cause he is a minor!

Dana CreechII
07-22-2003, 04:45 PM
im a nice guy, iv never had problem, and i sell stuff here everyday...and i dont want him effecting what i do....i said im sorry, i offered him 20 bucks for the trouble, i found him a new caliper for less and better shape and he still isent happy.....name something i can do and i will!!!!

07-22-2003, 04:45 PM
holy chaoit look at this thread now :eek:

Pappy
07-22-2003, 04:47 PM
.....name something i can do and i will!!!!

if kneepads are required please take it to pm's:eek:

07-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
if kneepads are required please take it to pm's:eek: :eek: :D