View Full Version : Wooo Hoooooooo

07-22-2003, 11:33 AM
Sounds like Saddams two ******* sons were killed today....:muscle:

Pappy
07-22-2003, 11:34 AM
yep...the 101 sent them lil som*****esss some lead love notes:devil:

stace609
07-22-2003, 11:35 AM
I just read that on MSN, it's all heresay but let's hope the guy's right.

Doibugu2
07-22-2003, 11:37 AM
CNN seemed to confirm the deaths. I still want Saddum and Bin Laden (I actually had to look up Bin Laden's name, I forgot it)

DEAL
07-22-2003, 11:50 AM
two down , two to go.

MojaveKing
07-22-2003, 12:02 PM
yup we got um

Guy400
07-22-2003, 12:46 PM
It's true. I watched the news all afternoon today and at around 2:30-3:00 Lt.Gen. Ricardo Sanchez (commanding officer in Iraq) held a press conference stating that the bodies have been ID'd as Saddam's two sons.

monkeyboy
07-22-2003, 12:48 PM
thaaaa go inn 2 da devill :devil:

TheChknhwk
07-22-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
thaaaa go inn 2 da devill :devil:

Every post is a lesson in phoenetics:cool:

Glad they got them sumbeaches; Cnn said they're shipping the corpses to DC to DNA ID them:D

Pappy
07-22-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
Every post is a lesson in phoenetics:cool:

Glad they got them sumbeaches; Cnn said they're shipping the corpses to DC to DNA ID them:D

cool...ill swing by and add some yellow liquid to thier caskets:o

cudaman
07-22-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

LOL :D :D :D

tants
07-22-2003, 01:32 PM
i havent herd that... i dont watch the news often.

thats awesome tho

Rip_Tear
07-22-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by tants
i havent herd that... i dont watch the news often.

thats awesome tho

I haven't heard jack, then again I don't catch much anymore! Glad you guys keep us up to date! :D No time for TV, sleep, eat, work, ride and sleep!

07-22-2003, 04:04 PM
I'll take it one step further and add some brown solids on thier faces. :p

4wheelboy
07-22-2003, 04:18 PM
ill add both^^:devil:

Martin Blair
07-22-2003, 05:11 PM
yyep now we need to find sadam and bring him over here and put him ouver at the mx track nd have everyone run his *** over then we can eat his skin off with battery acid.:devil:

Narly R
07-22-2003, 05:14 PM
Ya i herd that YAAAAY!:D I hope they shoot all those building smashing A-HOLES!!!!

07-22-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Ya i herd that YAAAAY!:D I hope they shoot all those building smashing A-HOLES!!!! :ermm: :huh

QuadJunkies
07-22-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
yyep now we need to find sadam and bring him over here and put him ouver at the mx track nd have everyone run his *** over then we can eat his skin off with battery acid.:devil: LOL!!!!!! Dito!!!!!!! Now lets get some proof on Sadam himself......

07-23-2003, 01:27 AM
I wonder if his 2 sons are roasting marshmellows or hotdogs over the flames in hell right now....:confused:

:D :devil: :D

MOFO
07-23-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I wonder if his 2 sons are roasting marshmellows or hotdogs over the flames in hell right now....:confused:

Seriously, I hope they are feeling twice as much pain as they have inflicted on other people.... torture, rape....etc. I wish all of this on them!!

Ryan
07-23-2003, 04:28 AM

LOL.

Anyways, what ever happened to Bin Ladin? Do we still have troops over in Afganistan (sp?)?

Glow Plug
07-23-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
LOL.

Anyways, what ever happened to Bin Ladin? Do we still have troops over in Afganistan (sp?)?

well I think there is a few american troops still over there but i think canadians have taken over :rolleyes: so don't be expecting much from us lol

FreekShow
07-23-2003, 05:17 AM
Bout time :) [xxxxxxxx[]------------->

07-23-2003, 05:25 AM
awesssommmmeee we killed some people!:eek: lol

good:cool:

CAMPRO
07-23-2003, 06:19 AM
Don't get me wrong... I'm proud to be an American, glad we've "deleted" a couple bad guys from the face of the earth, but it seems a little colded to have a thread called "whoo hoo" about killing people. Doesn't really make us much better than them!

07-23-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by CAMPRO
Don't get me wrong... I'm proud to be an American, glad we've "deleted" a couple bad guys from the face of the earth, but it seems a little colded to have a thread called "whoo hoo" about killing people. Doesn't really make us much better than them!

Your right.... I shoulda named it.......WOOOOOOOOO FRIGGGEN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now if we can KILL the cork suckin dad I'll be really happy....:D

Screw them *******s and the horses they rode in on... People like them don't deserve to live and If i was there I wouldnt' hesitate to blow their friggen brains all over a walll.....:macho

PS....don't ever compare me to them *******s OK....;)

Pappy
07-23-2003, 07:37 AM

screw these people....ill send some ammo over there if it helps....they aint KILLED nearly enough of them scumbags yet:mad: hell if they'd let me id go do it for free. ill even TELL them im coming...i wouldnt wanna be confused as a terrorist and attack them by surpise:rolleyes:

knighttime
07-23-2003, 07:38 AM

i guess u never have read about the war crimes and human rights atrocities committed by those sob's, if u think we arent much better than them, then u must have crashed a few times without wearin a helmet. :mad:

TheRedRebel17
07-23-2003, 07:38 AM
Your right.... I shoulda named it.......WOOOOOOOOO FRIGGGEN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now if we can KILL the cork suckin dad I'll be really happy....:D

Screw them *******s and the horses they rode in on... People like them don't deserve to live and If i was there I wouldnt' hesitate to blow their friggen brains all over a walll.....:macho

PS....don't ever compare me to them *******s OK....;)

Right on rico

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p851cbed37127abeed092ae5633f81580/fb97e211.jpg

knighttime
07-23-2003, 07:41 AM
sounds like al quada has infiltrated the cvboyz:(

Pappy
07-23-2003, 07:41 AM
i heard civilians can now fly right into bahgdad airport....i think ill take my vacation there....and the first thing im doin when i get off the plane is rip the rag off one of thier heads and wipe my *** on it.....PAPPY HAS ARRIVED:macho

07-23-2003, 07:43 AM
Have some of you read what saddams sons have actually done to human beings??????????????????

They rewrote the term Torture....:mad:

knighttime
07-23-2003, 07:47 AM
click this: ------------>http://espn.go.com/oly/bloodontherings.html

JabberJaw
07-23-2003, 07:48 AM
I thought his name was SodamnInsane!

TheChknhwk
07-23-2003, 07:48 AM
Have some of you read what saddams sons have actually done to human beings??????????????????

They rewrote the term Torture....:mad:

Uuday showed up to a wedding and the bride disappeared before the groom was ever consumated her... she was of course being raped and the groom knew it, so he went upstairs & shot himself in the head. Compare me to that & I'll step on your nuts & give them to you in jar.

TheRedRebel17
07-23-2003, 07:49 AM
did you not see the warehouse full of decaying bodies from saddam testign torture treatments :grr: :mad: :scary:

CAMPRO
07-23-2003, 09:39 AM
WOW!!! That new a-hole you guys tore me really hurts:(

I was mearly stating my mind. Sorry for having an opinion. I don't think my point was fully made. I hate towel heads. I hate what they've done to the world in general let alone the USA(9-11-01), I was mearly making a comment which got blown way, way out of perportion! I've even joked with friends how cool it would be to be an active soilder in the service and get the chance to pick a couple Iraqies off. If you look at the big picture, those fighting men and women are part of a historical event. I just thought it was a little off the wall to have a thread like this. After all, I have yet to see a "Whooo Hooooo..... Kobe got charged with sexual assault!" It's putting a positive on a negative... no biggie!

I'm going to try and sew up my torn a-hole now. Thanks for the responses guys!:D

-Andrew

knighttime
07-23-2003, 09:41 AM

I was mearly stating my mind. After all, I have yet to see a "Whooo Hooooo..... Kobe got charged with sexual assault!" It's putting a positive on a negative... no biggie!

I'm going to try and sew up my torn a-hole now. Thanks for the responses guys!:D

-Andrew

i dont c any correlation between KOBE and the sadamm boys:(

07-23-2003, 09:43 AM

I was mearly stating my mind. Sorry for having an opinion. I don't think my point was fully made. I hate towel heads. I hate what they've done to the world in general let alone the USA(9-11-01), I was mearly making a comment which got blown way, way out of perportion! I've even joked with friends how cool it would be to be an active soilder in the service and get the chance to pick a couple Iraqies off. If you look at the big picture, those fighting men and women are part of a historical event. I just thought it was a little off the wall to have a thread like this. After all, I have yet to see a "Whooo Hooooo..... Kobe got charged with sexual assault!" It's putting a positive on a negative... no biggie!

-Andrew

Well my dad is over there right now dodging bullets so I don't have a very good attitude towards this war.

Sorry to come off so strong...:)

Use plenty of peroxide on that torn *** hole.....:D

CAMPRO
07-23-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
i dont c any correlation between KOBE and the sadamm boys:(

It was mearly an example... apparently a bad one at that. I'm glad the Sadamm boys got their's... I'm not glad that Kobe got charged. Sorry... couldn't really think of a current event example.

knighttime
07-23-2003, 09:52 AM
It was mearly an example... apparently a bad one at that. I'm glad the Sadamm boys got their's... I'm not glad that Kobe got charged. Sorry... couldn't really think of a current event example.

thats cause there is none.

Pappy
07-23-2003, 09:53 AM
thats cause there is none.

sure there is....

hitler

pol pot

stalin

tants
07-23-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I thought his name was SodamnInsane!

LMAO :D

CAMPRO
07-23-2003, 10:06 AM
sounds like al quada has infiltrated the cvboyz:(

How did you come to this conclusion anyway??? By me stating I was proud to be an American? Just curious... not looking for an arguement cause my *** still hurts from the last one!

Oh and.... AM NOT:blah:

TC17
07-23-2003, 10:34 AM
I'm glad the Sadamm boys got their's... I'm not glad that Kobe got charged.

Sadamm's boy's did MUCH more than what Kobe did! the boys killed, tortured, and did who knows what else to people. need help gettin a new one to poop out of? lol, j/k.

CAMPRO
07-23-2003, 10:54 AM
glad we've "deleted" a couple bad guys from the face of the earth, but it seems a little colded to have a thread called "whoo hoo" about killing people. Doesn't really make us much better than them!

Ya know... after re-reading my orginal post, I still see no problem with what I said. To explain... I said I was glad they got "deleted"(which everyone agrees with). However it seems I needed to explain my following sentences further. Nobody was Whoo Hooing when they attacked us on 9-11, except for the Iraqis. Now that we've gotten the last laugh, we're whoo hooing, which is why I stated... "doesn't really make us much better than them". For a better example than Kobe... someone steals your quad, so you go steal one to replace it. Doesn't make you anybetter than the thief who stole yours. Get it??? So to wrape it up... I'm glad that the Sadamm boys got theirs along with the rest of the Iraqis that desirved it. I just thought Whoo Hooo was a little off the wall. It's my 2 cents... like it or not, but don't give me shiat for speaking my opinion.

I'm done with this topic... NEXT!!!

-ANDREW

wilkin250r
07-23-2003, 11:11 AM
i heard civilians can now fly right into bahgdad airport....i think ill take my vacation there....and the first thing im doin when i get off the plane is rip the rag off one of thier heads and wipe my *** on it.....PAPPY HAS ARRIVED:macho

I say you don't bother to rip it off his head before you wipe your *** :devil:

XANDADA
07-24-2003, 07:52 AM
:eek: :devil: :D sadom boys (http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news/?c=news_photos&p=uday+qusay+corpse)

Ben
07-24-2003, 07:59 AM
I like how Bush got all ticked off at Al Jaezira (how ever you spell it) because they showed captured America POWs on television but now he releases close up photos of dead Iraqis. :rolleyes: Maybe it is to prove he thinks all of the American soldiers who have died since the war was over actually died for a good cause - I'm not really sure what he is doing at this point but I do know he is killing our innocent soldiers doing it :o

XANDADA
07-24-2003, 08:05 AM
I was thinking the same thing this morning when I first heard he was making them public. The only thing I can think is he wanted to prove to few left over loyalists (whether by fear or free will)that its over and there's no chance of them comming back.

Pappy
07-24-2003, 08:05 AM
well take a look inside what the culture is over there. by showing the dead hussiens brothers its proof to the people that they are gone for good. in a report just aired the military has said that reports and more captures of wanted high level iraqis as escalated since the deaths. its not easy for americans to understand how the culture works over there but im all for it.

as far as our soldiers dying? well noone wants it to happen but thats what they are there for. they sacrifice thier lives so we may live free. we could have just nuked iraq.....and cleaned up the mess i suppose.

and as far as our government not allowing the airing of american pow's:confused: thats according to the geneva convention not U.S. policy. our soldiers have been shown dead since the civil war. its nothing new.....but seeing a POW beaten and tortured is a whole different story.

sickmojave
07-24-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I'm not really sure what he is doing at this point but I do know he is killing our innocent soldiers doing it :o

we can only hope some good will come from it.:(

F-16Guy
07-24-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I like how Bush got all ticked off at Al Jaezira (how ever you spell it) because they showed captured America POWs on television but now he releases close up photos of dead Iraqis. :rolleyes: Maybe it is to prove he thinks all of the American soldiers who have died since the war was over actually died for a good cause - I'm not really sure what he is doing at this point but I do know he is killing our innocent soldiers doing it :o
Bush is doing the right thing by showing those pictures. For one thing, the Iraqi people are so terrified of these two idiots that they would only accept physical proof of their deaths. For another, it's about time we got a moral booster and some information to reaffirm our focus, to overthrow the terrorists and murderers that have ruled that country for the past half century. All of the soldiers in the United States military (myself included) know from day one what their fate may be, and this cause is as good or better than any in the past. I think the bottom of my sig says it best, I'm ready to take out the trash.:grr: :scary:

exriderdude
07-24-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
it's about time we got a moral booster and some information to reaffirm our focus

maybe thats all it is....

tyson300ex
07-24-2003, 11:11 AM
someone steals your quad, so you go steal one to replace it. Doesn't make you anybetter than the thief who stole yours. but if you take it back from the person who stole it, you win

JTRtrx250r
07-24-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
:eek: :devil: :D sadom boys (http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news/?c=news_photos&p=uday+qusay+corpse) SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

MOFO
07-24-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Ben

Your wrong. The photo's of Saddams two sons are a symbol of the regime ending. In todays age of doubt everywhere you go and people always out to prove you wrong, this evidence was vital for the Iraqi's to be assured they were dead and WILL NOT be back in power. Comparing those evil dictators to our POW's being shown on TV is a horrible comparison. Our soldiers should NEVER be compared to people such as these "scumbags" (for lack of a better word). :grr:

BTW, the last time I checked, the was was not over. I'm not sure what you are getting at with your last comment...are you still confused as to what our military is doing over there...even after today???

knighttime
07-24-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Ben

The reason the photos were released was to show the Iraqi people proof that they are dead. The people of Iraq lived in total fear for over 30 years, and need some assurance that the husseins wont come to power again.

mopar 400
07-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Ya know... after re-reading my orginal post, I still see no problem with what I said. To explain... I said I was glad they got "deleted"(which everyone agrees with). However it seems I needed to explain my following sentences further. Nobody was Whoo Hooing when they attacked us on 9-11, except for the Iraqis. Now that we've gotten the last laugh, we're whoo hooing, which is why I stated... "doesn't really make us much better than them". For a better example than Kobe... someone steals your quad, so you go steal one to replace it. Doesn't make you anybetter than the thief who stole yours. Get it??? So to wrape it up... I'm glad that the Sadamm boys got theirs along with the rest of the Iraqis that desirved it. I just thought Whoo Hooo was a little off the wall. It's my 2 cents... like it or not, but don't give me shiat for speaking my opinion.

I'm done with this topic... NEXT!!!

-ANDREW AN EYE FOR AN EYE SCREW THEM.........:devil:

bansheeguy77
07-24-2003, 03:55 PM
thats some great news right there....but being i dont watch or read the news could some1 be so kind and tell me how we got them and such? btw im glad koby got charged i always hated that prick....now if only every nba player will go to jail my life will be better :cool:

Pappy
07-24-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
btw im glad koby got charged i always hated that prick...:

lmfao:D

btw....someone took the money and turned the whereabouts of them two SCUMBAGS over to US troops...who inturn politley asked them to party:devil: now they are on a slab ...WHOOOOHOOOO:macho

bansheeguy77
07-24-2003, 04:00 PM
thats so cool...so we got tipped off found them and shot the hell out of them hahaha :devil: i bet the guy that got to do it will be famous

sickmojave
07-24-2003, 04:04 PM
so how many " cards" are left :confused:

Pappy
07-24-2003, 04:30 PM
thats so cool...so we got tipped off found them and shot the hell out of them hahaha :devil: i bet the guy that got to do it will be famous

from the looks of the bodies the cause of death appeared to be caused from a health dose of american missle:devil: and they have that on tape:D

MOFO
07-25-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by sickmojave
so how many " cards" are left :confused:

Oh I think around 15-18. Not many.... IMO they just need two more guys.... and one of them is not on a playing card, just on the back of one of my shirts with scope cross-hairs on his head. :eek:

Guy400
07-25-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
I'm not sure what you are getting at with your last comment...are you still confused as to what our military is doing over there...even after today??? Ignore Ben, he's some whacko liberal Democrat....lmfao:D

I think the difference in them posting pics of our POW's and us posting pics of the sons is obvious. Iraq posted pics of our POW's that had been beaten, tortured and murdered all for the sole purpose of humiliating them and the U.S. We posted pics of the dead Hussein sons to verify to the Iraqi public, who are all quite skeptical of us, that they are indeed dead. The U.S. would've much rather captured them alive because that would've helped our cause so much more. To be able to show them that they had been captured and there's irrefutable evidence of that. Now all we can show them are pictures and hope that's enough. We didn't kill them for the fun of it. We went to apprehend them and they started shooting at our soldiers and obviously weren't going to give up. A gun fight ensued and in the end they were found to be dead.

jcv400ex
07-25-2003, 01:26 AM
Yeah, just ignore Ben's last comment, but he's entitled to his own opinion......even though he's wrong! :p

I think it was a good thing that they posted the pictures as everyone else(except for ben)has posted. I think it will do 2 things. Make the extremest think before they act on our troops again "wow, they got those 2, and we're no better than them", and assure the Iraqi people that we did indeed get em.

Oh, and about Kobe.......don't have the playa hate the game! He'll be found innocent of raping that girl......she's just out to make a buck. :rolleyes:

MSL
07-25-2003, 01:30 AM
Showing the pic's not only to prove to the Iraqi's they are dead
but to also send a message to all our enemies:muscle:

Ben
07-25-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Ignore Ben, he's some whacko liberal Democrat....lmfao:D

:eek: :scary: :D

I think the difference in them posting pics of our POW's and us posting pics of the sons is obvious. Iraq posted pics of our POW's that had been beaten, tortured and murdered all for the sole purpose of humiliating them and the U.S. We posted pics of the dead Hussein sons to verify to the Iraqi public, who are all quite skeptical of us, that they are indeed dead.

Don't fool yourself - if Arab television showed pictures of dead America soldiers Bush would freak out ;)

The U.S. would've much rather captured them alive because that would've helped our cause so much more. To be able to show them that they had been captured and there's irrefutable evidence of that.

You don't seriously think the mighty American army couldn't storm a house and take two guys prisoner do you? Seriously - a swat team from L.A. could have taken them alive! Didn't our troops actually fire a missile into the house? The administration has made no bones about it for the last several months - they had no interest in capturing these guys alive. Check out Rice's and Powell's speeches, it is in black and white ;)

I just think it is pathetic that Bush fooled our country into going to war with a bunch of lies. They are all coming out now and we are seeing what he is truly made of. I am certainly not saying that we should leave Iraq now - the President should commit more troops to the rebuilding task.

All I am saying is that when Bush lost the presidential election and was given it by the ultra conservatives in the Supreme Court our country was in a boom, and we actually had a budget surplus. Now we are in record debt, a bad recession, employment is down to its lowest level in many years, the environment is shot, worker safety and overtime pay for bluecollar workers is most likely going down the tubes (if Bush gets his way you people who work overtime won't be paid overtime wages any longer, don't believe me? Read the newspapers and turn off Fox News. Also check out his plan to increase the allowable percentage of breathable coal dust in mines by a huge percent - can you say welcome back black lung disease!? Seriously, if you can't see that he chooses big business over the working man then you need to reread his proposals), the environment is shot (checkout Bush's wholesale endorsement of the mountaintop removal industry in the Appalachias and his plan to destroy the Arctic natural reserves for a tiny bit of oil. Newsflash - if he actually quit chosing his oil producing friends over the good of our country he would push for alternative sources of energy that don't rely on petroleum), most of the world hates us because Bush runs roughshod over anyone who opposes his agenda. Now you can blaim many things for an economic downturn, but you can't make a good statement that going from a record surplus in the nation's spending to a record debt is anything other than mismanagment. Meanwhile, Bush half@ssed the campaign in Iraq by not listening to his military leaders, not sending enough troops, and now our troops are dying because of his lack of committment. And for what? We found no weapons of mass destruction, no proof of Iraq's link to Al Quaida, no nuclear weapons program, and a bunch of dead and demoralized American soldiers in a country and region that hates us now more than ever. We look like a joke because we, the American people, were lied to by the administration so much that we went to war over a bunch of lies. The one good thing is that Dick Cheny's pals at Halliburton will make billions in the cleanup effort and Bush's freinds and family in the big oil industry will make billions in the Iraqi oil fields - that is if we can ever get Iraq to calm down and become peaceful.

Take a look at Bush's approval ratings - people are finally seeing that he lied to them on many occasions. His approval ratings are down, as is his credibility. The American people will see what he was and hopefully elect someone that is at least honest with the people of this country. I'd rather have an ultra-conservative in the White House than a lier :scary:

Now I will take a deep breath and wait for the flames to begin :D

Pappy
07-25-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Ben
:

Now I will take a deep breath and wait for the flames to begin :D

no flames....just post some more pics of dead scum bags:devil:

knighttime
07-25-2003, 02:45 AM
long winded and full of bs, lmfao

Ben
07-25-2003, 02:45 AM
no flames....just post some more pics of dead scum bags:devil:

:eek: No pictures on dead people on this site!

Ben
07-25-2003, 02:47 AM
long winded and full of bs, lmfao

Conservatives - strong ideas backed up by little to no facts. Seriously - if you disagree with me post some facts, not just a "you are wrong because I say so" :) I'm sure Kenny and Guy are warming up their keyboards as we speak :blah:

Pappy
07-25-2003, 02:49 AM
so i geuss ben wont be wearing a "KILL THEM ALL LET GOD SORT THEM OUT & MORE BUSH IN 2006" t-shirt:devil:

knighttime
07-25-2003, 02:49 AM
against someone who thinks a SWAT team could have taken uday and qusay alive :eek2:

Pappy
07-25-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I'm sure Kenny and Guy are warming up their keyboards as we speak :blah:

hahahaha.....naaaa im not in a ball busting mood...yet:devil: :blah:

XANDADA
07-25-2003, 02:51 AM
Those 2 dead bros won't get any sympathy from me nor even the thought that should have been taken alive if possible. They sealed their fate a long time ago by their own choices.

I say good riddence and I hope ya brought some ice water to share with pappa sodom cause he's gonna be visiting you two sooner than later!:macho :devil:

Ben
07-25-2003, 02:52 AM
against someone who thinks a SWAT team could have taken uday and qusay alive :eek2:

I refuse to debate someone who only makes personal attacks on me instead of educated statements, right or wrong. :)

Ben
07-25-2003, 02:53 AM
so i geuss ben wont be wearing a "KILL THEM ALL LET GOD SORT THEM OUT & MORE BUSH IN 2006" t-shirt:devil:

:eek: You got that right lmfao! :D

knighttime
07-25-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Ben
[BYou don't seriously think the mighty American army couldn't storm a house and take two guys prisoner do you? Seriously - a swat team from L.A. could have taken them alive! [/B]

how is repeating what u said a Personal Attack? :eek2:

lmfao:bandit:

Ben
07-25-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
Those 2 dead bros won't get any sympathy from me nor even the thought that should have been taken alive if possible. They sealed their fate a long time ago by their own choices.

I say good riddence and I hope ya brought some ice water to share with pappa sodom cause he's gonna be visiting you two sooner than later!:macho :devil:

You don't get it huh? No one in the entire world (except maybe their mothers) has sympathy for Sadaam or his evil children. The benefit of taking them alive, as Guy so correctly pointed out, is that you could give them a fair trial and then execute them - so the Iraqis and the Arabs see that America is a just country.

jcv400ex
07-25-2003, 02:56 AM
No flame.....next time break it up some....like 3 parts....that was too long.:rolleyes:

Bush didn't lie to anyone nor did he loose a election.......silly democrat.....leave the hard political stuff to the Republicans....:eek:

knighttime
07-25-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I refuse to debate someone who only makes personal attacks on me instead of educated statements, right or wrong. :)

:confused:

Pappy
07-25-2003, 02:57 AM

ahhhh.....finally a leadership that lets the military be the military:o my old man *****ed about this crap in vietnam and he is as giddy as a school boy over this stuff. our miltary has no business being cops. they should execute with extreme predjudice the orders laid out before them. war is the epitome of violence and id rather see them send a toe missle thru the front door then a squad of our boys.

Ben
07-25-2003, 02:58 AM
how is repeating what u said a Personal Attack? :eek2:

lmfao:bandit:

Stating that a person who believes what I do is not capable of having a debate is a personal attack. Do you believe someone when they say "I am right because I said so?" lol

Pappy
07-25-2003, 03:00 AM
cohlin powell for president:p

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
No flame.....next time break it up some....like 3 parts....that was too long.:rolleyes:

Bush didn't lie to anyone nor did he loose a election.......silly democrat.....leave the hard political stuff to the Republicans....:eek:

Sorry I wrote too much for you to absorb - I actually cut it down... :blah: And you seriously don't think Bush lied about Iraq trying to obtain uranium in Africa? That statement pushed our country over the brink of war. Seriously though, don't you think you should at least state one fact to back up your argument? :D

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:01 AM
cohlin powell for president:p

I am betting that he, like Tenent before him, will be Bush's next fall guy (well maybe Rice will get it before Colin does). We'll see....

Pappy
07-25-2003, 03:03 AM
c'mon ben...didnt ya like the footage from the tank when the 50 gunner wasted that datsun pick up truck:devil: oh i wish i was younger.......id pay to be in it over there:scary:

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:05 AM
c'mon ben...didnt ya like the footage from the tank when the 50 gunner wasted that datsun pick up truck:devil: oh i wish i was younger.......id pay to be in it over there:scary:

I'm sure the thousands of troops who are pissed off at still being there would gladly switch places with you! It is turning into another Vietnam (albeit much smaller), soldiers walking around being picked off and it is not even a real war (the war is over according to Bush, remember?). Talk about some major shell shock :(

Pappy
Originally posted by Ben
I am betting that he, like Tenent before him, will be Bush's next fall guy (well maybe Rice will get it before Colin does). We'll see....

i have to agree to an extent....how does the infamous 16 words of bush's speech even make it into the final draft:ermm: im sure the democrats will to everything in thier power to use that but im more interested in knowing the truth...no matter what side it hurts

MOFO

exactly. I cant help but to laugh when they resort to this... I guess it will never end. Bush won according to our constitution...

BTW, one of the Saddams son's killed himself. Pretty hard to take someone alive when they take their OWN life.

MSL
07-25-2003, 03:07 AM
People can argue this till there blue in the face but the fact is it is hell on earth for our troops over there right now and i wouldnt risk our troops trying to capture the brothers alive. This is war
and they are our enemies.

I am a republican but Bush has pissed me off with the way this war has been fought and the deception that has taken place.

The USA is the most generous country the world has ever known
and we are still hated and it doesnt make sence.

Pappy
07-25-2003, 03:07 AM
well welcome to todays modern military. noone likes sitting around and rotation schedules are employed and troops are returning.

BTW...i didnt see a MARINE saying he wanted to come home on cnn:devil:

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
exactly. I cant help but to laugh when they resort to this... I guess it will never end. Bush won according to our constitution...

BTW, one of the Saddams son's killed himself. Pretty hard to take someone alive when they take their OWN life.

Gore won more votes, Bush won more electoral votes. I'd take the popular vote winner no matter which side it is - that is a TRUE democratic system. And to clarify, I don't care if the brothers are dead - good ridance in my opinion, but for people to believe that the millitary had any intention of taking them alive, that is just silly. I don't have a problem with them killing people like this - it saves more American lives by blowing up the building than by storming it, but I think people should be honest in their objectives...

knighttime
07-25-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Stating that a person who believes what I do is not capable of having a debate is a personal attack. Do you believe someone when they say "I am right because I said so?" lol

ahhh no, lmfao

Pappy
Originally posted by Ben
I don't have a problem with them killing people like this - it saves more American lives by blowing up the building than by storming it,

yeah remeber clintons little expose` into somalia:grr: or how about the baby formula mishap:o prime examples of why i wont vote democrat until the clinton's are WAYYYYY outta the picture

Ben
well welcome to todays modern military. noone likes sitting around and rotation schedules are employed and troops are returning.

BTW...i didnt see a MARINE saying he wanted to come home on cnn:devil:

I have actually seen marines and army troops on CNN, FOX, and heard them on the radio saying they are pissed off because they were told back in September of 2002 that they were there in case a war broke out. Well now they are mad because they fought the war but new troops aren't being sent over to stabilize Iraq - these guys are still there, and they are dying at the hands of snipers.

Pappy
07-25-2003, 03:14 AM
last i heard the marines hadnt lost a single soldier in mosul:confused: i wonder why:ermm: probly because they will flat destroy any opposition. the internal command inside iraq needs to get a grip.....dont hate the playa hate the game:cool:

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:16 AM
yeah remeber clintons little expose` into somalia:grr: or how about the baby formula mishap:o prime examples of why i wont vote democrat until the clinton's are WAYYYYY outta the picture

I'm sure the heck not defending Clinton - he made mistakes like every president does. But he did not lie to the American public to lead us to a major war. Sure he lied about Lewinsky - who gives a crap? If Clinton had screwed up as much as Bush has the Republicans would be screaming for an impeachment right now stating that he lied to the American people to lead them to war.

07-25-2003, 03:17 AM
Well the news from dad this morning it it still sucks were's he at. Living quarters aren't even fit for a dog. He's being made to work 24 hours on then 24 off. There's not near enough men with him to help fill everyday duties.. He's not a happy camper at all. He's being told (I mean LIED too) just like ever other soldier reguarding when they can come home. Yeah 2 weeks my friggen ***..:grr:

We are not police officers and we don't need to be babysitten them jackass's anymore.. Pull the troops out if the wars over Bush...:ermm:

I've skipped thru half the bs in this thread. Our military leaders need ta figure out how to get their heads out of their ***'s is what i think needs to happen..:mad:

Politicians = Smoke blowers up asses

Pappy
07-25-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Ben
If Clinton had screwed up as much as Bush has the Republicans would be screaming for an impeachment right now stating that he lied to the American people to lead them to war.

haha why would they scream....HE WAS IMPEACHED:devil:

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:23 AM
last i heard the marines hadnt lost a single soldier in mosul:confused: i wonder why:ermm: probly because they will flat destroy any opposition. the internal command inside iraq needs to get a grip.....dont hate the playa hate the game:cool:

I don't know who fights better - the Army or the Marines, I'm sure they are both pretty darn good :D Whatever is done - we need to send a heck of a lot more troops over there to put an end to this mess! One of my best friends is a Ranger and he was over in Afghanistan killing the terrorists, now I believe he is in Iraq cleaning up. He is one tough guy :blah: He told me stories about being in Afghanistan and hunting in the caves for terrorists. If he thought that a terrorist was in a cave he would stand clear of the cave (about a 1/4 mile away) and lock the entrance to the cave it into his high tech binoculars - then hit a button. Less than two minutes later a missile would fly over his shoulder from either a destroyer at sea (miles away) or a helicopter. He said it was just like a video game - point and click :D

bansheeguy77
07-25-2003, 03:23 AM
how did bush screw up as much as clinton? if clinton or gore were in the white house what would they do when 9-11 happened? say bad people and maybe shoot a camel? if gore were there now how long do u think till he tried to close all riding areas, and take our guns away. democrats piss me off. it would have been great to take them alive but the risk was too high and we dont want to lose more men then hear people crying cause some1 died in a war. ben i do see your point that by showing the images on tv that we are no better than our enemies. but at the same time it is good that we did it to show everyone and all the nay sayers that we did indeed get them and that is what we are fighting for. i just wish we all could get along on this topic. where is all this *****ing getting us? bush doesnt come on exriders last i heard, nor does he take civilian advice :o

Pappy
07-25-2003, 03:27 AM
rico i feel your pain:( no pun intended

i wasnt around when my dad was in NAM. he was in from 1965 to 1969....3 full tours all in the bush. he was wounded 4 times..recieved 4 purple hearts..2 bronze stars ..silver star and some BS medals from the south vietnamese government. ive listened to my dads stories...seen his pictures...read about the battles he was in and not once have i ever heard him complain. i imagine being so young he just didnt know any better:ermm:

you would think that in todays age living conditions would be more then they are:mad: i hope yer pops comes home soon and safe

07-25-2003, 03:28 AM
bush doesnt come on exriders last i heard, nor does he take civilian advice :o

Yeah,,, God forbid he do something the PEOPLE of the US want him to do...:ermm: :rolleyes:

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:28 AM
how did bush screw up as much as clinton? if clinton or gore were in the white house what would they do when 9-11 happened? say bad people and maybe shoot a camel? if gore were there now how long do u think till he tried to close all riding areas, and take our guns away. democrats piss me off. it would have been great to take them alive but the risk was too high and we dont want to lose more men then hear people crying cause some1 died in a war. ben i do see your point that by showing the images on tv that we are no better than our enemies. but at the same time it is good that we did it to show everyone and all the nay sayers that we did indeed get them and that is what we are fighting for. i just wish we all could get along on this topic. where is all this *****ing getting us? bush doesnt come on exriders last i heard, nor does he take civilian advice :o

Umm yes he does take civilian advice - the millitary is run by civilians :) Check out the Patriot Act passed by Bush if you want to see who is taking our guns away. ;) Also, we aren't talking about 9/11 here, and I think Bush handled that fine. What he screwed up was not using all of the world's sympathy to gain new allies, instead he told everyone to screw off - now we have more enemies than we did before 9/11! I see the point of showing the dead bodies of the brothers, I am just stating that if we do it we should not get pissed off if the enemy does it. And if Bush did come on here I'd love it - he'd ride a sport quad way better than Clinton or Gore! They probably couldn't even figure out how to start it :D

Pappy
07-25-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Ben
And if Bush did come on here I'd love it - he'd ride a sport quad way better than Clinton or Gore! They probably couldn't even figure out how to start it :D

i think you are giving them all too much credit:o they barely can drive a golf cart:confused2

07-25-2003, 03:31 AM
rico i feel your pain:( no pun intended

i wasnt around when my dad was in NAM. he was in from 1965 to 1969....3 full tours all in the bush. he was wounded 4 times..recieved 4 purple hearts..2 bronze stars ..silver star and some BS medals from the south vietnamese government. ive listened to my dads stories...seen his pictures...read about the battles he was in and not once have i ever heard him complain. i imagine being so young he just didnt know any better:ermm:

you would think that in todays age living conditions would be more then they are:mad: i hope yer pops comes home soon and safe

Well dad has served his country for 34+ years..I think he's done enough and needs to come home. Let the soldiers that have less than 10 years in the service spend some time away from home.. The corksucker that went AWOL that was supposed to have replaced him has me a little upset also.. Friggen coward deserves ta be shot and drug behind a horse carriage thru town if ya ask me...:grr: :mad:

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:31 AM
i think you are giving them all too much credit:o they barely can drive a golf cart:confused2

Well you are probably right :D

bansheeguy77
07-25-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Umm yes he does take civilian advice - the millitary is run by civilians :) Check out the Patriot Act passed by Bush if you want to see who is taking our guns away. ;) Also, we aren't talking about 9/11 here, and I think Bush handled that fine. What he screwed up was not using all of the world's sympathy to gain new allies, instead he told everyone to screw off - now we have more enemies than we did before 9/11! I see the point of showing the dead bodies of the brothers, I am just stating that if we do it we should not get pissed off if the enemy does it. And if Bush did come on here I'd love it - he'd ride a sport quad way better than Clinton or Gore! They probably couldn't even figure out how to start it :D

yeah i know were not talking 9-11 but im just using an example of that saying gore would not have done anything. the enemy has showed so many vidoes of our soldiers it might just be payback. remember the daniel pearl video? i know thats not iraq but their still towel heads and the enemy. and btw thanks for not getting all pissy, its cool we can have an adult conversation/debate over a very steamy subject :)

and rico i feel for ya bro. was your dad in the reserve or active duty? it sucks, but just hang in there he will be home soon

jcv400ex
07-25-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Sorry I wrote too much for you to absorb - I actually cut it down... :blah: And you seriously don't think Bush lied about Iraq trying to obtain uranium in Africa? That statement pushed our country over the brink of war. Seriously though, don't you think you should at least state one fact to back up your argument? :D

They've already released statements about the Africa incident. Bush read off a sheet of paper what he was told. They apologized for that, one of his writers got alittle excited I think. I don't agree that the African statement pushed out country to the brink of war. You don't want me to bring out my Rush Limbaugh speeches do you?! :blah:

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:47 AM
They've already released statements about the Africa incident. Bush read off a sheet of paper what he was told. They apologized for that, one of his writers got alittle excited I think. I don't agree that the African statement pushed out country to the brink of war. You don't want me to bring out my Rush Limbaugh speeches do you?! :blah:

We have an anti-Rush policy on this website! :D I have to actually do some work now instead of typing for 3 more hours - but I will be back! :blah: Also, did you ever find a price on those parts for me or do you have an anti-liberal policy at your shop? :D

Pappy
07-25-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Ben
We have an anti-Rush policy on this website! :D

ok dem's fight'n words ya jakkazz:eek: :blah:

lmao....i can take rush in small doses...:ermm:

jcv400ex
07-25-2003, 03:53 AM
I'm calling right now, we haven't had power for a couple of days, dang weather. Shop was backed up. Put Benny on the back burner. lol Did get a acknowledgment on your seat though! lol I didn't order it. Look for an PM in awhile. You'll be getting the special Liberal price of course......:D

jcv400ex
07-25-2003, 03:55 AM
ok dem's fight'n words ya jakkazz:eek: :blah:

lmao....i can take rush in small doses...:ermm:

I use to hate Rush. Driving 13hrs by yourself in a car, you get sick of the same old some old. Well, I found Rush one day, and now I can't stop! We do not get him up here.......so I have to hear his show off of his website. Yeah, I'm a Rush 24/7 member! :macho

Ben
07-25-2003, 03:56 AM
I'm calling right now, we haven't had power for a couple of days, dang weather. Shop was backed up. Put Benny on the back burner. lol Did get a acknowledgment on your seat though! lol I didn't order it. Look for an PM in awhile. You'll be getting the special Liberal price of course......:D

Oooh - 35% over retail! :D I did get a seat finally, found one used (like new) - and didn't have to wait the requisite 6 months that Corbin requires :cool:

Guy400
07-25-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Ben
You don't seriously think the mighty American army couldn't storm a house and take two guys prisoner do you? Seriously - a swat team from L.A. could have taken them alive! Didn't our troops actually fire a missile into the house?Of course our army could've taken them alive. We could've stormed the house with 200 soldiers and had the first 25 slaughtered that crossed the threshold of the house. We aren't talking about 2 guys in the house with .22 revolvers. These guys were in a reinforced concrete palace with AK-47's. Our flak jackets don't stop AK fire at close range. Can you imagine the headlines by Chicken Noodle News (CNN) if Bush sent American troops into a reinforced bunker with AK fire being layed all through the hallway? They'd crucify him for that tactical blunder. The guys in that house weren't coming out alive. In fact, I was watching CNN last night (channel right beside Speed Channel on my cable system:D) and there's reports that the one brother may have actually shot himself. Now it's being reported that each brother had over 20 bullet wounds--good. Make sure they're dead. No, our troops didn't fire a missle into the house. An Army helicopter fired over 6 TOW anti-tank missiles into the house:eek2:

All I am saying is that when Bush lost the presidential election and was given it by the ultra conservatives in the Supreme Court our country was in a boom, and we actually had a budget surplus. Now we are in record debt, a bad recession, employment is down to its lowest level in many years, the environment is shot, worker safety and overtime pay for bluecollar workers is most likely going down the tubes (if Bush gets his way you people who work overtime won't be paid overtime wages any longer, don't believe me? Read the newspapers and turn off Fox News.Damn liberals still can't forget about the election...lmfao:D Unfortunately for Al Gore, our presidents are elected by the Electoral College and not popular vote. Bush won the necessary states he needed to and Al didn't. All Gore had to do was win his home state--HIS HOME STATE--and he'd be in but he couldn't get it done. The whole ordeal in Florida was this, a close race. It was the closest we'd ever seen and in each recount Bush won, barely. But the DNC kept ordering recounts and when they'd lose they'd go back and try to interpret people's intentions of voting. There'd be a dimple in Al Gore's spot but Bush's would be punched through or there'd be a dimple in Gore's spot but wasn't through. How can we interpret what the voter's intentions were? Maybe they started to vote for Gore and then said, "Screw it, I don't like either one of them" and didn't vote for a president at all. Then there were those crappy hanging chads---sorry, bad pun:D The U.S. was slipping into a recession as Clinton was leaving office, a fact that Alan Greenspan has talked about. We were on a downhill slide and Bush inherited that. Then we had 9-11 which nobody can argue did anything to boost our economy. How about all these companies being caught for cooking the books? It's funny that they got away with it and boomed under Clinton. Did Clinton's people turn a blind eye to this or did they not even look into it? And even with our present economic situation The European Institute still ranks the U.S. government as the 2nd most efficient government in the world. And this crying about the overtime rules is just that, crying. Here's directly from the U.S. Dept. of Labor:

"Proposed Overtime Regulations at a Glance

Highlights of the Labor Department's proposal to overhaul regulations deciding which workers must receive overtime pay:

BACKGROUND: Under the 1938 Fair Labor Standards Act, employers must pay overtime for more than 40 hours of work in a week.

PROCESS: Labor Secretary Elaine Chao proposed changing the rules, which the administration can do unilaterally without approval from Congress.

WORKERS AFFECTED: The department says up to 22 million jobs may be affected by the regulations. It says the rules will only affect salaried, white-collar office workers who do not perform manual labor. As a result of the changes, at least 644,000 white-collar workers now getting overtime could lose it, the department says. Democrats and unions say the figure is really at least 8 million. The department also says up to 1.3 million lower-paid workers now not receiving overtime would have to start receiving it. The regulations would not affect workers covered by union contract.

CHANGES IN INCOME LEVELS: Currently, workers earning up to $8,060 annually must receive overtime pay, a figure last adjusted in 1975. The proposed rule would increase that to $22,100 yearly. This would provide coverage to 1.3 million more workers

OTHER CHANGES: The regulations rewrite definitions, some dating from 1949, as to which workers would be exempted from overtime pay. The department and Republicans say these will clarify current rules; while Democrats and unions say the changes are designed to help employers forgo overtime.

Requirements are dropped that workers not devote more than one-fifth of their time to activities unrelated to their main job.

Administrative employees would have to hold "a position of responsibility," doing work of "substantial importance" or "requiring a high level of skill or training."

Another category — "learned professional employees" — now defined as learning their skills from "specialized intellectual instruction" could now also acquire them from work experience.

"Creative professional employees" will have to do work "requiring invention, imagination, originality or talent in a recognized field of artistic or creative endeavor," but will no longer have to "consistently exercise discretion and judgment."Look at worker's affected--white collar workers who do no manual labor. That means if you're a desk jockey and never lifts a box than you might see your OT cut out but if you're working in the coal mines you're going to be alright. Also, this law does not affect unionized workers at all. That means if you've negotiated so much OT into your contract this bill won't change that.

Also check out his plan to increase the allowable percentage of breathable coal dust in mines by a huge percent - can you say welcome back black lung disease!? Seriously, if you can't see that he chooses big business over the working man then you need to reread his proposals), the environment is shot (checkout Bush's wholesale endorsement of the mountaintop removal industry in the Appalachias and his plan to destroy the Arctic natural reserves for a tiny bit of oil. Newsflash - if he actually quit chosing his oil producing friends over the good of our country he would push for alternative sources of energy that don't rely on petroleum)We're too reliant on imported resources. I say drill in Alaska and make ourselves more self-sufficient. The days of drilling for oil and just letting it spray into the air for days on end are over. We've got much better drilling technology and after a month Bambi won't even know a refinery is there. With proper legislation we could drill for oil in Alaska and make a minimal impact on the environment.

Guy400
07-25-2003, 03:57 AM
Meanwhile, Bush half@ssed the campaign in Iraq by not listening to his military leaders, not sending enough troops, and now our troops are dying because of his lack of committment. And for what? We found no weapons of mass destruction, no proof of Iraq's link to Al Quaida, no nuclear weapons program, and a bunch of dead and demoralized American soldiers in a country and region that hates us now more than ever.We had more than enough troops over there to get the job done. We didn't suffer major casualties because of being outnumbered. We're losing soldiers in little onezy-twozy hits. Since this all started there was never a single report of "200 American soldiers dead in fierce gunfight". All we hear about is "one dead American soldier who was shot in the head while buying a 7Up in a Baghdad college." These people are cowards and are only attacking single soldiers, one at a time. Hell, just last night there was a report of Shiite leaders arming 12-13 year old children with assault rifles and paying their families up to $500 for the death of American soldiers. How are another 50,000 soldiers going to stop 12 year olds from running around the streets with AK-47's? No matter how many troops we send over there, as long as they keep taking pot shots in guerilla-style warfare we're going to have soldiers being killed. We have found barrels of ricin gas already and what about that entire semi-trailer full of documents on how to assemble a nuclear weapon we found on board a tanker? You mean Saddam gathered information on how to make a nuke but had no intentions of ever assembling the weapon and using it? His past has shown us that he'll use whatever he gets his hands on. Gathering information on a nuke but then not really building it is like buying bullets but not having a gun. If you've got one you're going to get the other, it's common sense. Not to mention denied reports of Syria (a known terrorist state) holding Saddam's weapons while our inspectors were in Iraq looking for them. The Internation Atomic Energy Commission also put Iraq on the watch because they were attempting to gather depleted uranium. This is a fact stated by the IAEC! And what about all those banned missiles we found when the inspectors were over there? Saddam wasn't supposed to have them at all. We'd find 30 of them and Saddam says, "oops, alright go ahead and take them but that's all I have." Then 2 days later we'd search in a different area and we'd find 20 more missiles and get the same story from Saddam. How many missiles did he really have altogether. Then he claims he's destroyed all his WMD's but has no information on how he got rid of it or where he got rid of them?? Come one, you're going to believe Hussein just destroyed everything but has no records or recollection as to how, when and where they were destroyed. You must trust Saddam more than I do.

We look like a joke because we, the American people, were lied to by the administration so much that we went to war over a bunch of lies. The one good thing is that Dick Cheny's pals at Halliburton will make billions in the cleanup effort and Bush's freinds and family in the big oil industry will make billions in the Iraqi oil fields - that is if we can ever get Iraq to calm down and become peaceful.In my eyes we look like the country we haven't seen since the mid-40's, a no BS country that's stick is as big as it's mouth. We've been far too pacifistic with some of these countries and it's time for it to end before it's too late. Funny how after Iraq the Iranians and North Koreans suddenly want to sit down and discuss nuclear weapons treaties and guarantees of no attack by the US. You can tell your kids to stop but they're not going to listen until you whip their ***. Iran and N. Korea saw Iraq's *** get whipped and they don't want to be next. Concerning Halliburton and the big oil companies, I'd rather them make the money from the clean as opposed to some French company that did nothing but undermine us the entire time.

Take a look at Bush's approval ratings - people are finally seeing that he lied to them on many occasions. His approval ratings are down, as is his credibility. The American people will see what he was and hopefully elect someone that is at least honest with the people of this country. I'd rather have an ultra-conservative in the White House than a lier :scary: I'll put money on Bush's approval ratings, they'll go back up. Elect a more honest President? Does "I did not have sex with that woman" ring any bells? What about White Water? Didn't Al Gore say he invented the internet?

LMFAO......no flames. Just humorous debate with a socialist:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

07-25-2003, 03:57 AM
Yeah, I'm a Rush 24/7 member! :macho

:huh u turn we tod ded on us all of a sudden :huh

Guy400
07-25-2003, 04:10 AM
Karl Marx, I mean Ben, is a socialist!!!!!!!!

Ah------I'm post whoring:D:D:D

**I wish you guys could see how hard I'm laughing right now**

Doibugu2
07-25-2003, 04:26 AM
Well dad has served his country for 34+ years..I think he's done enough and needs to come home. Let the soldiers that have less than 10 years in the service spend some time away from home.. The corksucker that went AWOL that was supposed to have replaced him has me a little upset also.. Friggen coward deserves ta be shot and drug behind a horse carriage thru town if ya ask me...:grr: :mad:

Wow, I skimmed through half this thread and I kept having to think to myself this is a quad site. If this was a news type site, someone would be going out and doing another sniper attack.

Rico, I think its time for you Dad to come home. However, I think that generation has a different mindset then ours. Your Dad knows how to get the job done and serves the country we live in to the fullest.

Look at Pappy's Dad, same thing, got more bling than most rappers and still doesn't complain about what he went through.

I was just thinking about my Dad. In the past 3 years or so, he went legally blind and had to quit work. He owened his own construction company for about 30 years and had to quit because he can't see to drive or read. I have never once heard him complain about becoming Mr. Mom.

I look up to that generation and think the world was a better place 20+ years ago. Men were Men, and we didn't have these crazy SOB's flying planes into buildings.

wilkin250r
07-25-2003, 04:38 AM
Never did like politics... :ermm:

Pappy
07-25-2003, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2

Look at Pappy's Dad, same thing, got more bling than most rappers and still doesn't complain about what he went through.

he said his biggest regret is that they wouldnt let him go back after he was hit the last time:ermm:

i think your dead on about the generations before ours.

exriderdude
07-25-2003, 04:53 AM
got dam nazis!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

07-25-2003, 06:08 PM
Holy craper I am gonna faint, I not only agreed with Ben once, or twice but three whole frickin times OMG its a record :)

The one big thing everyone seems to be missing here is that were are technicaly at or was or will be at war with an entire region plus a few countries here and there.

The original statement by our president was to anyone or country that performed, trained, financed or in any way supported terrorists. Since so many small or poor countries cant afford a true military that could even dream of standing up to the US forces they have resorted to many diff types of terror or as I heard one commentator refer to it a poor mans military initiative.

Our country has only one semi ally in the ME and many feel that even Isreal would sell us off if the price was right and by many years of biting the hand that feeds anyone with a normal thought process has to question the basis of the relationship. Knowing this and accepting that the other few friendly relations we have are based primarily on the worship of the dollar I for one hope the money well never runs dry or we may have a heap of trouble as a country in this region.

And for those comparing Clinton and Bush just give it up because there is absolutely no comparison. Clinton's administration had more casulties (remember all the unexplained deaths and suicides of anyone close to the info that wasnt 100% trusted etc) than this entire war (not including the police action because then theres about 10 more than the clintons).

Just a thought but what would happen if our leaders went and liberated every country that was lead by a dictator that we didnt like???????????????

knighttime
07-25-2003, 08:49 PM
its gonna work out because of the warrior mentality of the U.S. war machine, as it should be; ELIMINATE THE THREAT; yes the aftermath of operation iraqi freedom hasnt gone so well :ermm: ; its gettin better over there now that the saddam boys r dead, SADAAm and those other arab cowards think a guerilla fight will beat the USA, no fn way, bring on the cheap 92 octane, red white n blue :D

310Rduner
07-26-2003, 12:06 AM
guy... you da man:)

I can't help but wonder how many more people would be dead, and how many more terrorist attacks there would have been if a Pansy-arsed Democrat had been in office. We would probably still be watching the peace talks on CNN right now:rolleyes:

The time for cheap talk has ended, and its time for we, the Us to kick some ***. I most likely will, and plan on joinging the miliatary when I am finished with college ( so I'm not a runt and make more money)

My cousin John has been in the military 13 years, and he is responsible for basically approving and rush training just about EVERY single National guardsman who has left for Iraq.He job is to train, and then Refferee the war games they do as training before they ship out. I asked him how many people he had seen deployed, and he responded well over 26,000 troops. He said that in the three days he spent with each group, that few of them looked like real soldiers.. He said most were unfit, over-weight, and lazy. My cousin is like 6'3 and 240 ( all muscle :eek: ) and he says he would give the national guard reserves an order, and that they would question him and ask why!! Lots of smack talk ensued.. and they found out just who was in charge:eek2:

I love hearing his stories when he is here on leave, so much good stuff. He was telling me how when he was about 3 hours South at Paso Robles (if any of you are down there) at Fort Ligget, he was observing them in his hummer when an extremely over-weight reserve panted over to him using his m-16 as a crutch that the guy asked him which way his group was at, and how far.. lmfao. he just kinda told the guy, "dude.. im not hear im invisible, now GTFO here and start walking.. :p"

I could give a shat about what the towel-heads see us showing on tv, like they could possibly hate us more:scary:

Like i said wayy up there, time for peaceful negotiations has ended.. its time to hand them what they have earned, and it looks like Syria is next...:grr:

This thread is all in good fun, and will remain that way as long as no one gets hot headed.. im glad i have this to read. Thanks to the link to the dead Saddam boys, it deffinately BRIGHTENED my mood :macho

Sorry to hear about your dad rico, i hope he makes it back safely, he has obviously put in enough time for his country that he deserves to come back home.

AtvMxRider
07-26-2003, 02:33 AM
Guy I agree with everything you said:) . Could you imagine what would have happened if Al Gore became president:huh . And Rico I hope your dad comes home soon But what alot of people don't realize these days is the military is in the business of war:huh . It just kills me when people join the military and and are shocked when they go to war. What did they think they were joining the cub scouts:ermm: . IMO the american people these days are pussies.I also think the american people know too much when it comes to what is going on over there. We don't need to hear "every day" that an american soldier was killed.

Guy400
07-26-2003, 02:32 PM
Today's generation is soft. Can you imagine today's pansy-assed people during WWII? What would the Democrats be saying if Bush took us into a 4 year war on both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts? Could you imagine the uproar if Bush would've dropped a nuke on the Taliban like we did to Japan? How would people react when goods get rationed because of an armed conflict. Our country has become to soft and complacent. We've made our own, selfish way of living more important than our own personal safety. Daschel and his weasle clones will do anything to undermine Bush. This hoopla has been made over the whole Iraq trying to buy uranium from Niger thing and it's not that big of a deal. When the IAEC tells me that Iraq is seeking materials to make nukes that's good enough for me. Whether they're buying it from Niger, Egypt, Botswana, Greenland, I don't care--they're trying to get it either way. Yet we've got the liberal left stirring up this "Bush lied about Niger". That was British intelligence that they still stand by. And like I said, so maybe it's not Niger but it's from some other country.

Jerry, I agree. We get too much information about what's happening. Let's read about the body count after it's over.

310Rduner
07-26-2003, 10:42 PM
I could give a real sheet about whether or not there are actually any nukes or not ever in Iraq. It doesn't matter, and it never should have been the only thing that got us to go there. We should have gone their to right the wrongs of Saddamn, kill the *******s, finish what we should have done in 91', and rid the world of some POS scum.

It is horrendously sad to me that it takes so many excuses to the democrats to stir them into action.:cuss:

I would rather be wrong about the excuse we used to the democrats to go in there, and to kill the scums, than to have not gone in at all and not upset or rattled any poor, sierra club loving democrat.

We should do the right things more often, and not let our safety lie in the hands of those democrats who would choose to reduce the amount of soldiers in our military, cut spending on Defense, and all around give more care about getting re-elected than actually commiting to something to get justice on those who harmed up.