PDA

View Full Version : Durablue Wheel Spacers for 250EX?

Fast250EX
07-22-2003, 04:02 AM
I was wanting to know if these are good or not. I want my 250EX to be wider and since I don't have any A-arm choices I am aware of, that is my only solution. I have yet to run a Razr or Holeshot or any other flat top rear tire on mine yet so does that help stability a lot. If it does I won't waste my money on spacers.

Thanks!

07-22-2003, 04:10 AM
I ran them on the front for almost a year and had no problems with them at all. I raced about 4 races at blackrock with them on and they held up to all the jumps there...:cool:

brokeitin3
07-22-2003, 04:33 AM
ill set you up i got a durablue axle and the the front spacers for sale. $250.00 and ol rico will pick them up for you:D

Fast250EX
07-22-2003, 05:58 AM
Well, if it can hold up to Blackrock's jumps (especially the one going down the hill) I suppose they are perdy good. Thanks.:D

Oh, and I think I'll just get new spacers all the way around. With the spacers my 250EX will be almost as wide as the new YFZ.

Thanks for the help! Oh, what hooks up better at Blackrock, Holeshots or Razr's? I get all my chit from Kiper ATV's in Short Creek and he has mostly Razr's but if Holeshots are hookin up, I'll have him get me some of those.

Thanks again!:cool:

brokeitin3
07-22-2003, 06:28 AM
the axle and spacers are both like new. im offering both for what it would cost you to get the wheel spacers. :ermm: i can tell you from experience th 2.5" spacers on the back wont last on an mx track, i cracked mine riding the trails. fronts have been no problem.

Fast250EX
07-22-2003, 06:41 AM
I can't afford even the 250 right now. I'm on a very tight budget. I can get all four spacers for 170 bucks, by the way.

That is a great deal but I just don't have the money. I have like 60 bucks right now... pitiful. If you still have it when I get some more dough I'll try to get it but it is gonna take me a while.

By the way, the spacer cracked? Did you use the EZ fit or the other one where you have to put the longer studs in?

Thanks for the advice.

Ryan
07-22-2003, 07:12 AM
If you do get spacers, only get the fronts. I had a pair on the rear and cracked them in 6 months.
I've also heard spacers cause more bump steer or a bumpier ride or something :confused: . I couldn't tell, though.

brokeitin3
07-22-2003, 07:36 AM
will cost about 194.00 from moto-man, the type that thread to existing wheel studs.

Fast250EX
07-22-2003, 07:45 AM
Since more than one person has had problems I guess if I can get the money I'll take you up on that deal. It's not at all that I don't think you are giving me a good deal, it is the fact that I am low on dough.

So anyway, more on this axle. Is it hard to install and how much wider does it make the rear exactly?

Also, it is much stronger, correct?

Thanks and if I can get that much dough together, you can bet you arse I'll take you up on that deal.

Does anyone know how much you get for sperm donation?:D :devil:

brokeitin3
07-22-2003, 08:52 AM
the axle is very easy. i got a manual ill send you with it

Fast250EX
07-22-2003, 11:32 AM
If ya still have it when I get the cash, I'll get it from ya'.

Also, do you know how much those items help handling on a 250EX? Thanks!

redroost85
07-22-2003, 02:19 PM
I don't know about spacers, bit I got some offset Douglas .160 rims with Razrs on the front and I love them! Wider is so much better.....now if I could just do something with the power.....Ah 400 you will be mine one day...oh yes you will be mine.

brokeitin3, man if I had the $ I would love to get that axle! Ohh a couple more inches in the back would be awesome!:D