40+
4x4
Utility
Novice
Amateur
Expert
Pro
Pro Production

No NEATV-MX or AMA memberships required !

$10 gate fee
$25 Per class fee
$35 Pro class

$10 late fee on race day

Friday 22nd sign ups from 6-8pm
Saturday 23 sign ups from 7-9.30 Am
Race starts 10Am
Bon Fire and Pig roast sat night
Sunday Racing starts @ 9am

Any one going to this:muscle:

TheChknhwk
07-22-2003, 01:58 AM
Maybe.... but where the heck is this at? You said Detroit, ME; I'm assuming that you meant MI. And does "Thundering Pines" have a website or anything? I can't find them on the web.

Pappy
07-22-2003, 02:02 AM
THIS COULD BE A GOOD REASON FOR ME TO COME SEE YA'LL UP NORTH:D

sweet300ex
07-22-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
THIS COULD BE A GOOD REASON FOR ME TO COME SEE YA'LL UP NORTH:D
TURN YOU CAPS LOCK OFF PAPPY! lol

Knight440
07-22-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
Maybe.... but where the heck is this at? You said Detroit, ME; I'm assuming that you meant MI. And does "Thundering Pines" have a website or anything? I can't find them on the web.

Maine

And Pappy it would be great to have you come up this way! I know a guy who shure would like to meet ya;) are own custom blinger I think ya know who I mean:confused:

and No there is no info on the web yet,,, This has been anounced only @ the NEATV-MX races. but I am sure there's gona be a chit load of people I think it's mandtory in the state of Maine to have a ATV;)

Ill post all the info I have in a few

TheChknhwk
07-22-2003, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the info... no way I'm making it there... lol

Knight440
07-22-2003, 03:15 AM
Info the best I can do guys (http://home.comcast.net/~jcmjr/race.htm)

300exHILLER
07-22-2003, 09:20 AM
I'm in I've been waiting for this for a long time :blah: :blah: :blah:

2000ex
07-22-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by 300exHILLER
I'm in I've been waiting for this for a long time :blah: :blah: :blah:

Yep, me too. I have wished there was a NEATV harescramble series for quads for the past few years...:mad: If there is anyone on here from there...please, please, please start to organize one. :ermm:

If I like it as much as I think I am going to...I just may enter a few GNCC races next year :macho

300exHILLER
07-22-2003, 12:27 PM
At the last race they were talking about starting a XC series next year and running at least four races next year. Plus a guy I work with is good friends with the guy who runs sideways promotions (they kind of promoted the canceled Rochester NEATV-MX race) and I told him more than five times today to tell his friend to start a XC racing in New england. I went on to telling him that it will do better than the MX series. So I'll keep checking with the guy but, he tells me that the guy he knows is very well respected around NE ORV parks so I think it could be the start of an XC series.:)

2000ex
07-22-2003, 12:33 PM
I along with all my riding buddies will be praying for it...I would love to be involved with the first series around here :macho

Knight440
07-22-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by 300exHILLER
At the last race they were talking about starting a XC series next year and running at least four races next year. Plus a guy I work with is good friends with the guy who runs sideways promotions (they kind of promoted the canceled Rochester NEATV-MX race) and I told him more than five times today to tell his friend to start a XC racing in New england. I went on to telling him that it will do better than the MX series. So I'll keep checking with the guy but, he tells me that the guy he knows is very well respected around NE ORV parks so I think it could be the start of an XC series.:) :cool:

Knight440
07-29-2003, 11:22 AM
Entry Doc's (http://neatvmx.com/docs/ATV-XC-ENTRY-FORM.pdf)