PDA

View Full Version : Harrisburg Motorama

01-18-2002, 06:23 PM
Anybody going this year? For those of you who aren't familliar with it, this is an arenacross race (not part of the SFX series) held inside the large arena at the Pennsylvania Farmshow Complex. There's bike and quad classes, and usually a few pro's will show up (Last year Dave Diver, John Natalie Jr, and Jason Dunkelburger along with a few others.) This year it's February 15, 16, and 17th (Friday, saturday, and sunday). I'll be there sunday for the main events and freestyle competition (bikes and quads). Is anyone from the board riding there this year? You couldn't pay me enough to do that little deed, kinda like a rat-race in there. There's not only arenacross events, also Trials, Shifter carts, plenty of custom cars and trucks to ogle at, a vendor area where you can purchase things from East Coast, K&K, and a few local shops. Very cool event, hope to see you there.

NJ300ex
01-18-2002, 07:42 PM
i have wanted to go but i don't think my dad will take me. It sucks not being able to drive.

Tommy 17
01-18-2002, 07:53 PM
i should be there... if i am look for #38 on a 2002 rm 125 with cernics graphics on it thats me.... i will be riding my friends bike... i know a couple of my friends are goin on 250s and stuff i still gotta see if i can get a bike... i would race my quad but my tires freakin suckkkkkkkkkkk and i will never clear sumtin they are to bald for arena cross....

01-18-2002, 09:34 PM
yes i will be there i am racing the 250b class i'll be on a white 250r and it should have "parson's atuo body" and "lost creek cycles" decals down the side of it and i'll be #51.....if you guys see me in the pits stop and introduce yourself i'd love to meet some of you...toby

004exkid
01-20-2002, 08:55 PM
Ill be there watching (every day). OHHHH motoramma, the best time of the year. The smell the sounds... ok ill stop :macho

01-22-2002, 06:45 PM
it doesen't look like i'm gpoiung afeterall i'll be there but i'm not racing can't afford entrace fee..... it sucks i was all pumped too

01-22-2002, 07:04 PM
51, I think you better go and race. If you go and don't race, you are going to say, "I could have beatin them!!":D

I plan on going. I missed last year. I remember Travis Spader there a few years ago. The Motorama is indoors and everyone is very socialable. I have a good time watching the races. I always have a laugh watching the peewee's racing their little bikes....it's a must see event!!:cool:

James70214
01-25-2002, 08:28 AM
Can anyone race there? Is it AMA? HOW much to race?

01-25-2002, 08:02 PM
yea anyone can race there...yea it is AMA...it costs 80bux if you sign up before feb 1st..if not it is 200bux to race