PDA

View Full Version : Fayette County Fair Race July 27th Roll Call

400ex Racer
07-21-2003, 05:02 PM
July 27th @ 7 Fayette county fair race...ill be there with rider11,crazyhonda,and ltAndraptor.....

if anyones comin lemme know ....

Cody
400ex

Aol:Codeman183INC

416exmx
07-21-2003, 06:26 PM
not to change the subject but my name is Cody and i am #7 also. just thought i'd point it out. later

LTandRaptorider
07-22-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 400ex Racer
July 27th @ 7 Fayette county fair race...ill be there with rider11,crazyhonda,and ltAndraptor.....

if anyones comin lemme know ....

Cody
400ex

Aol:Codeman183INC

From what I understand, Crazy Honda is coming up with more excuses by the day to get out of racing at Fayette... Damn kid, never was reliable, that's why I left him by the sewage plant when he was just a little sh*t! Rider11x will still be there to pit for me(us?). See you there Cody, just look for a Rasberry 93 Chevy truck with a beautiful rebuilt LT250R on the trailer.

Tommy 17
07-22-2003, 01:01 PM
where is it???

and what is it???

fayette county i think thats close to me sorta... i have to look at a map...

LTandRaptorider
07-22-2003, 01:05 PM
It's a small outdoor arenacross style track they run during the fair. This will be my first time there, Rider11x has been there to watch before. It's on Rt.119 south of Connellsville, by Uniontown. The races start at 7:00pm, this Sunday, July27th. Sounds like a good track for an old man like me...:ermm:

Crazy Honda
07-22-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
From what I understand, Crazy Honda is coming up with more excuses by the day to get out of racing at Fayette... Damn kid, never was reliable, that's why I left him by the sewage plant when he was just a little sh*t! Rider11x will still be there to pit for me(us?). See you there Cody, just look for a Rasberry 93 Chevy truck with a beautiful rebuilt LT250R on the trailer. Dont worry ill be there to hand you your arse again:devil: heard you mite run d class as well.That would be fun. That nice lt250 would look good with some black stripes on the side of it:D .you know from when I pass you and again when I lap you.:eek2: :devil: P.S. I mite need thoes shocks if I dont get ahold of the hill billy.

LTandRaptorider
07-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Ok, let me know. I have your old 300 shocks for you too. Do you have a chest protector? I have my old O'Neal, I'll make you a package deal! I'll get better traction on you if you're wearing it!! :devil: Rider11x has me racing A or B class. It's been about 3-4 years since I've raced any kind of motocross! I think I'll run c class.

RIDER11X
07-23-2003, 05:27 AM
Come on Crazy Honda step it up to C class! 1st at Greene County, 1st at Yukon, I think your ready to play with the big dogs.:devil:

LTandRaptorider
07-23-2003, 09:40 AM
Speaking of big dogs... Reminds me of when the family dog was lying around, licking himself. Crazy Honda looked away from playing his Nintendo, probably heard the licking noise and thought it was time to eat, damn kid ate like a horse... It's starting to catch up with him. But I digress... he looked at the dog and said " I wish I could do that". I told him he better ask the dog first... :eek2: So how about it kid? Don't make me spend money to sign up for your class too, bump youself up one. How about we both race "B" class? I'll pop a bunch of Alleve before the race, and take my Metamucil. By the way, hurry up with the carpet Saturday, and get you butt over here to help me put on the Roll Design axle. Remember, lay the carpet, don't munch on it! :D

400ex Racer
07-23-2003, 10:15 AM
Hey Im Gonna Be Racin Sunday night as u guys know....do u thnik i can get an ama card.....like what kinda Id do i need....and can i lie about my age ?
and i hurt my ankle pretty bad but that wont hold me back....
we gotta have a time and a place 2 met so we all can go in 2gether...and pitt by each other...ill be in a jacked up chevy truck...black primer...it will be all muddy from the mud bog on friday night .....

and i dont have a chest protetor is that gonna be a prob?????

lemme know or gimme a call

LTandRaptorider
07-23-2003, 11:47 AM
I'm not sure if this is an AMA sanctioned race. I'll have to check into that, mine expired. If it is, you'll be able to join at the race, they'll give you a temporary card. The cost is $39 for a racing member. I'd advise against lying about your age. Chest protector is definitely a good idea. It's more to protect against roost from other riders, but it's amazing how much a little plastic and foam can help if you go off your bike. Rider11x is riding down with me, we'll have to wait to see if Crazy Honda will actually go. I'll be in a silver 2002 Chevy TrailBlazer, pulling a trailer with my LT on it. I'm thinking we'll get there around 2-3pm to see some of the fair. I can e-mail you before we leave and maybe meet you at the entrance to the fair. Do you have a kill switch on your quad?

400ex Racer
07-23-2003, 12:44 PM
hey i got a kill switch.....
i got a copy of my bc and its norterized or w/e its called wonder if they will take that....i shouldnt need any Id...
and what class r u gonna be in?...

and chest protector i dont have one or the money 2 buy one right now...dont get payed til saturday night and im not workin saturday night so im jacked .....do u or marc have a spare i could use or something....if not thats cool...but i got everything else i need ...new o neal boots...jersey...pants...gloves...fly goggles and max helmet...
pro design kill switch...dg nerfs....front cut plastic...moose bars...nac,s head light covers...and some other stuff......but im gonna put a good fight up so crazy honda better watch out ...his face is gonna be like :huh :eek2: where he come from :mad: lol....
oh and it is a ama race.....the woman said there openin gates @ 12 get there early if u want a good pitt spot...so lemme know the day of the race in the morning t i think marc got my number and crazy does 2...if u want them pm me and ill give them 2 u ...and we can hook up b4 the race and maybe get a bite 2 eat or something....we could go 2 pechins and spend 5bucks and feed everyone...lol...and i shouldnt have a prob with my ankle its hurt pretty bad but im a big boy i should be ok :macho

Cody
400Ex

LTandRaptorider
07-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Yeah, birth cert. will be fine. I'll have to buy an AMA card then, I didn't get around to renewing mine. If Crazy Honda doesn't need my extra chest protector, I'll throw it in for you. I heard about Peachins, never been there though... I have rider11x's number, I see him fairly often. And Sunday I'll have Crazy Honda's number, if he shows... If he had a full size quad, I'd bring the Raptor too and whoop up on him with it. :devil: Might want to wrap your ankle with an ace bandage. I broke my leg a couple of years ago after landing a jump wrong, it still gives me fits. Sucks to get old... :ermm:

400ex Racer
07-23-2003, 03:05 PM
Race is on....

4 dayz...count down...

sunday is going 2 be big...real big...alot of family friends and everthing...its like runnin in front of the home town....
im out 2 do my best hopin 4 a win and it would be a nice b-day gift ...b-day 5 dayz after the race...so im gonna race my ace off....Go 4 that win.....and the woman said get there early if u want anything and theres something in the paper bout it start @ 5 so i dunno ...im gonna leave here about 12:30-1
ill give u my cell number and stuff so we can met somewhere...

and oh pechins is cheap they have like 20cent hamburgers....i dont like them 2 much but ppl do...u can get a hole meal 4 lole 1.25 a meal for like a 500lb dude..lol..
and they have a beer place 2 ...cheapest around...
and its right up the road from the fair...like 3 mins if that...so we'll c whats up:cool:

RIDER11X
07-23-2003, 05:45 PM
I thik you may need to pm Ben to change your name to Ltrider, Eh?
Well Sunday will be real interesting, with Crazy Honda and LTrider talking smack all week, and I'm pitt'in for the both of them! :rolleyes: Well I guess they agreed to run C class together, so we shall see how it all boils down.
I've already got a chest protector on loan to Crazy Honda so we're set that way. He has some pre race work to do, so if he don't soon get it in gear we'll need his name changed to Lazy Honda.:D
Good Luck to all- I remain impartial...............but money talks!!!!! Just kidding.;)

Crazy Honda
07-26-2003, 06:47 PM
not looking good for me ohlins wont keep me off the ground,works off a lt250 wont work,going to try the stockers but being plus 2 I dont think that will keep me off the ground :( looks like ill be watching from the side. dumb shocks :grr: :mad:

RIDER11X
07-26-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Honda
not looking good for me ohlins wont keep me off the ground,works off a lt250 wont work,going to try the stockers but being plus 2 I dont think that will keep me off the ground :( looks like ill be watching from the side. dumb shocks :grr: :mad:
Looks like LTrider will win by default! Will Crazy Honda pull one out of the hat? Stay tuned for the conclusion. Don't change that channel!:eek: :devil:

LTandRaptorider
07-27-2003, 01:55 AM
I knew it! What a turd. Why, oh why, didn't I practice birth control?? If only I could've had a son... :confused: It was a toss up which excuse would finally do you in... :huh Well, get your butt over to Rider11x's place at 2:30 if you want to ride along and see how it's done. Or help carry me off the track... :( BTW, better take the Works shocks over and see if he can use them. :eek2:

400ex Racer
07-27-2003, 03:05 AM
So Now Crazy isnt racin its just good ole lt and me...im fihishin up everything 2day...im leave about 2-2:30...so call me so we can met somewhere i wanna get there and mess around @ the fair b/c theres some wild stuff there ..like buffo the worldest strongest clown..lol...and like this big tigers and these stupid dogs...plus alot i mean alot of chicks :eek2: we r leavin bout 2-2:30 and i gotta stop and get gas and some drinks...so we will prolly get there about 3 so maybe we can met u @ that store call me b4 u will so i know

c-ya guys 2night @ the race goodluck

Cody
400ex

LTandRaptorider
07-27-2003, 03:22 AM
Ok, we should get there around three also. Rider11x said he has your number, I'll have him call you before we leave his place. I hope we don't have to wait too long for Crazy Honda to pick out a dress to wear... :devil:

RIDER11X
07-27-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Ok, we should get there around three also. Rider11x said he has your number, I'll have him call you before we leave his place. I hope we don't have to wait too long for Crazy Honda to pick out a dress to wear... :devil:

Don't worry, it's already packed in his riding gear bag!:devil:

You know you the one he call's his purse!:D

Pvt. Maggot
07-27-2003, 08:44 AM
i'll be there.....watching

RIDER11X
07-27-2003, 05:32 PM
Well we were there. Crazy Honda made the race after all, to post a D class 2nd place finish in moto #1, and a 6th place finish in the main after the monsoon struck. He made a good showing on r running stock front shocks with +2" a arms. But, the greasy track for the main was not in his favor.

400ex Racer, joined us in the pits and ran D class with Crazy Honda to take a 4th place finish in moto#1, which sent him to the LCQ. Pressure must help this guy, as he pulled off a 1st place finish in the LCQ to advance to the main, where he whooped up on Crazy Honda to take a 2nd place in the main.

LTrider raced C class and held a comfortable third place until an unfortunate stall on the 3rd lap cost him two positions, one of which he was able to gain back to put him in a 4th place finish for moto#1. He was then sent to the LCQ where a first place finish was required to advance, where he took 4th. Not bad for the first MX race on a newly rebuilt machine, that is still in the testing and tuning stages.

And let's not forget the wild show that the A class quad riders put on! The things Gary King can do on a modded 400ex is simply amazing! He ran against a YZF and CRF quads and won both motos! I'm not sure if Gary is on EXRiders, but "good job" if he is. He had a bad landing before a corner that I never though anyone could save, but somehow he pulled it off!

I'll post race pics ASAP. Fayette fair always puts on some great MX racing, and this year was no different. I would have liked to have raced, but my quad is broke, I didn't have nerfs, I had to take the pictures, ummmmmmmmmm.................you know!:rolleyes: :D :D Great racing everyone!:cool:

Pvt. Maggot
07-27-2003, 06:02 PM
yeah cody did awsome...i didn't see crazy hondas quad? isn't it black with a blue frame? i dunno but yeah the races were awsome...you prob saw me if you walked around i was wearing black bondage shorts a black shirt and had on a big spikey bracelet and long dirty blonde hair....it was great i really wish i could have raced it this yeah..good job cody and crazy and the other guy whos lt was badass lol later guys,
Jake

400ex Racer
07-27-2003, 06:47 PM
i placed 4th in the #1 moto..but thats ok i went on 2 my lcq had a battle a banshee and a 400piped ..the guy on the banshee was fightin with me big time and the 400 was out there all by its self so i knew if i didnt win i was going home and i wasnt wantin that so i got the banshee outta my way and he tried 2 wreck me so i just left him in the dust and got the 400 caused him 2 mess up and i went by and i was gone...then it rained bad real bad track was all wet and everything it was BAD...so the main started and everyone went 2 the inside on the holeshot i went wide and came away with 2nd on the holeshot and stayed there all night....i think if i had better tries i could have ran with or even beat the guy on the c-dale....whoever he was.... and it was my first time ever racin....makes me feel kinda good

its ok crazy u'll have another shot...

and lt good racin 4 a guy your age...when Rider11X said u was what 38 39? my eyes almosted poped out...big :confused: u know 4 a man your age 2 come and play with us...

Cody
400ex

RIDER11X
07-27-2003, 06:53 PM

and lt good racin 4 a guy your age...when Rider11X said u was what 38 39? my eyes almosted poped out...big :confused: u know 4 a man your age 2 come and play with us...

Cody
400ex

:devil: :devil: :devil:

LTandRaptorider
07-28-2003, 01:57 AM
Ohhh.... Rider11x will pay for that. As soon as I can get off the heating pad! :(

400ex Racer
07-28-2003, 04:34 PM
if i member right didnt crazy make fun of me b/c a polaris beat me in my first moto b/c of my switch shut my bike off?
hey crazy what happend there in the main?how many beat u in the main?and could u even c me and that c-dale that was out front?if not its ok....better luck next time...lol

Cody
400ex

Crazy Honda
07-28-2003, 05:41 PM
Dont you worry about me ill see you next time :D you wont be so lucky next time :blah: but all an all good job. youll have to work for it next time:devil:

RIDER11X
07-28-2003, 06:44 PM
Dont you worry about me ill see you next time :D you wont be so lucky next time :blah: but all an all good job. youll have to work for it next time:devil:

:huh Why who is going to be there that will make him work for it?:eek: :devil: Good job Cody!

RIDER11X
08-04-2003, 06:03 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p6ec9debc6b350b7aace49212f51a24d2/fb7c36b6.jpg
Crazy Honda tryong to get the most out of those stock front shocks!:D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p56c8cde179b58e403b4808b3a26f9cdb/fb7c36b1.jpg
B class being led by a couple of high flyin 400ex's. Honda still rules!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pacaa54dd9aecf403cdc6bcfd9617c060/fb7c36ba.jpg
LtandRaptorider on his LRD LT250r battling for position. #66 vs. #66 eh?

Crazy Honda
08-04-2003, 06:24 AM
nice red X

RIDER11X
08-04-2003, 03:22 PM
nice red X Yea, working on posting pics. Not working well.:(

Crazy Honda
08-04-2003, 05:40 PM
:D we will let rider11x do the comentary because he took all the pics http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=402292:D

RIDER11X
08-04-2003, 06:12 PM
:D we will let rider11x do the comentary because he took all the pics http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=402292:D

The pics from left to right are:
#1 The B class leaders on 400ex's

#2 LTrider on his LRD LT250r mid pack in the first turn.

#3 Yami vs. Yami in a tangle resulting in a crash in C class.

#4 LTrider in his moment of disgust as his motor stalled on the tabletop.

400ex Racer
08-06-2003, 06:50 PM
hey rider11x y u post a pic of crazyhonda...where did he end up placein @?:confused: Lt you'll get your shot @ me.....2day i got a pretty hard hit my bars went into my chest pretty bad was spittin up a lil blood didnt wanna go 2 the hospital but finaly my wife and mom got me in the hospital got a lil crack in the rib doc said im really really lucky if it was any harder i could have hit my liver :huh ouch yea i know lol but im just gonna be sore i wanna race down washington but the wifes family is in so i gotta be with them and crap....thursday we r going 2 kennywood b/c its b-ville day and its like our lil anversity 2 so i gotta spend time wit her...and maybe friday me and farther in law r gonna go ridin so if i can i might give u guys a yell and maybe race down washinton...but i dunno b/c im sore......and hey dad u better bring the heatin pad b/c after im done with u ...you wont make it home you'll need it between heats ;) marc post some good pics of me and tell me how 2 post on here b/c i wanna post some pics of the honda ;)

Cody
400Ex

RIDER11X
08-07-2003, 03:55 AM
hey rider11x y u post a pic of crazyhonda...where did he end up placein @?:confused: Lt you'll get your shot @ me...and maybe friday me and farther in law r gonna go ridin so if i can i might give u guys a yell and maybe race down washinton...but i dunno b/c im sore......and hey dad u better bring the heatin pad b/c after im done with u ...you wont make it home you'll need it between heats ;) marc post some good pics of me and tell me how 2 post on here b/c i wanna post some pics of the honda ;)
Cody
400Ex
I don't know, but it starting to seem like someone is poking the tiger in the cage with a stick! I can see some fury being unleased when the gate falls........ummmm I mean opens and the tiger gets out.:devil:
Just a heads up Cody, LTrider doesn't sit with the heating pad on the couch all the time, there has been considerable tuning and testing going on since that Fayette race, and last night I rode the LT250r and it is faster than ever! There is definitly reason for you to be concerned, reguardless of age experiance and tuning knowledge still goes a long way in this game.:macho :D
And when Crazy gets his suspension tuned again he will be much faster also. It is really hard to be fast when your trying to compensate for your machines weaknesses. So , enjoy that plaque, the next one may not come so easy!:D :D :D Good luck to you anyway, it's all in good fun.;)