PDA

View Full Version : word out to all the ladies!!!!!!!

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 04:27 PM
I jusst got a call tonight from a gal locally that has been organizing a group of lady flattrackers and to my surprise....19 of us chicks on the track!!!!! YEEE HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!:blah: :cool: appaerently word has got out to so many women here ,all ages and all dif quads from suped up Blasters to a 310 R:blah: ....A few that have flattracked and alot that havent but that have been riding for years and have some MX under there belt. A few websites have interviewd her and this has sparked alot of interest in our area and abroad.:) ....Were having our first meeting and group ride in Aug .. monthly group rides in the off season and to top it....there is a new track being built as we speak...BIGGER............:D :cool: I have been hoping that more women would take interest and it looks like it has.Looks like ther is gonna be some competitoin this year.......:confused2 I just wanted to give a shout to all the gals here and tell eveyone to keep showing just how fun this sport can be ....Even for us ladies!!!!!!!;)

SGA
07-21-2003, 06:18 PM
Well, Im no lady, just a tramp.
Sounds great, good luck with the flat tracking!

JOEX
07-21-2003, 06:33 PM
Cool...way to go!

Sooooooo, where is this meeting/racing taking place?;) :p

Joe

Honda4trax250x
07-21-2003, 06:42 PM
so which bike are u gonna set up for it?

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Cool...way to go!

Sooooooo, where is this meeting/racing taking place?;) :p

Joe racing will be in Idaho at the oconnor house (a new one is being built) We our having a luncheon and a girls ride after meeting at our local dunes on Aug 9th so I may have to take some pics of our local gals!!!:cool:

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
so which bike are u gonna set up for it? Im setting up the 400ex......BUT......Troy has thoughts of me taking out the Predaotr too,word is another gal may be racing one as well,and he wants me to give it a try........:blah: :D

seven
07-21-2003, 06:55 PM
Are they tearing down the old one or just building a bigger one some were else? And is there a big ride weekend coming up on the 9th or is that just a female thing? Weiser i would guess?

JOEX
07-21-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
racing will be in Idaho at the oconnor house (a new one is being built) We our having a luncheon and a girls ride after meeting at our local dunes on Aug 9th so I may have to take some pics of our local gals!!!:cool:
Please do!;) :D ...... Would it be a problem if a certain unnamed single male rider tagged along?:D :muscle: :p

Joe

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by seven
Are they tearing down the old one or just building a bigger one some were else? And is there a big ride weekend coming up on the 9th or is that just a female thing? Weiser i would guess? Im not sure all the ins and outs, but I thought they were leasing that other building and that the new one was suppose to be done in time for last season, so the other one will prol remain empty .......This ride is just a group of us gals that are racing in the fall, but I have a feeling a few of the guys will be around as well, I hope my boss gives that day off to me....Or I may be VERY SICK that day.......:o :p :D OH....and yes, she wanted to meet at Steck park that day

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Please do!;) :D ...... Would it be a problem if a certain unnamed single male rider tagged along?:D :muscle: :p

Joe LOL!!!!!!! not if you just show up.....:p But thats quite a drive for you for a days ride!!!!!!!:p ;) I dont think I have EVER seen a group of women this big wanting to race flattrack before......:cool: ........

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by seven
Are they tearing down the old one or just building a bigger one some were else? And is there a big ride weekend coming up on the 9th or is that just a female thing? Weiser i would guess? Paul, she had a web site going up soon at Idahoatv.org I think and atvconnection conatced her about this also. The pleasant valley track is having a Wed ride for us and a few cycle shops in town are interested in this as well......:cool:And She has lots of good ideas on how to raise money for our entry fees as well........

86350x
07-21-2003, 07:49 PM
Congradulations. I wish we had tt or flat tracking races around here.:ermm:

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by 86350x

Why is that??? I can edit if need be.Did I say something wrong?

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 08:03 PM
;)

KASCHAK
07-21-2003, 08:07 PM
good luck. cant you take both quads and see what your compatition is gunna be? be sure to get pics i wanna see;)

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
;) LOL..... I C what your referring to now.and Im sure any car washes will be in tank tops and shorts if we have any for fund raising......:p

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by KASCHAK
good luck. cant you take both quads and see what your compatition is gunna be? be sure to get pics i wanna see;) Oh, I will Prol run my own for a few races.then try out the Predator..to be honest.......I ws totally shocked he offered it to me to race:eek2: ...... Im sure Ill have someone there to take pics of all the races .;)

400exmom
07-21-2003, 11:00 PM
i wanna go... snif snif..im gettin my curtis sparks exhaust this week so my sloww 400 will get a little more HP, a flat track would SWEET!!.. im bummin....sigh

QuadJunkies
07-22-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
i wanna go... snif snif..im gettin my curtis sparks exhaust this week so my sloww 400 will get a little more HP, a flat track would SWEET!!.. im bummin....sigh Awe, wish ya were a bit closer.:(

cody anderson
07-22-2003, 07:13 AM
all hot chicks that ride please send me a pic and your phone number thanks, cody.

QuadJunkies
07-22-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
all hot chicks that ride please send me a pic and your phone number thanks, cody. Im sure alot of them are going to be visiting Exriders soon. Cause Im sure they will want to see there pics I post on here...:p alot of Hondas on the track from the sound of things too!!!:blah: :macho

dirtmomma
07-23-2003, 05:36 AM
this is awesome Tina.....wish I wasn't soooo far away from ya. I would ride your 400, ya know I drag raced a Predetor w/ the hubbies 400 in Wallace & the guy had NOS on the back:eek2: :macho well I'm not BS'ing but I hung w/ him until about 3-4 ft from the finish.....my point is as you know it's more rider than machine alot of the time!!!!! Everyone was impressed that I got the hole shot & stayed right w/ him till the end!!!! Anyway I want to stay informed on this if possible so I'll have to check out the website.

Pappy
07-23-2003, 05:41 AM
i dont mind a girl beatin me:D

wilkin250r
07-23-2003, 05:48 AM
Heck, I'd go just to get involved in the pile-up at the first turn...

QuadJunkies
07-23-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i dont mind a girl beatin me:D LOL!!!!!:p I havent met too many guys that dont mind it.......:o

400exmom
07-23-2003, 05:51 AM
they either thinks its neat or really hate it usually:devil:

QuadJunkies
07-23-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
this is awesome Tina.....wish I wasn't soooo far away from ya. I would ride your 400, ya know I drag raced a Predetor w/ the hubbies 400 in Wallace & the guy had NOS on the back:eek2: :macho well I'm not BS'ing but I hung w/ him until about 3-4 ft from the finish.....my point is as you know it's more rider than machine alot of the time!!!!! Everyone was impressed that I got the hole shot & stayed right w/ him till the end!!!! Anyway I want to stay informed on this if possible so I'll have to check out the website. Wow....Thats impressive..Yes, alot hads to do with a rider for sure........;) I nkw my 400 gets blown off the dunes with Troys Predator.He can pull a wheelie and pass me while Im tapped out on my 400:eek: .I can holeshot him some of the time, but he gets me in mid Range REALLY bad.....:o

QuadJunkies
07-23-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Heck, I'd go just to get involved in the pile-up at the first turn... :eek: LOL!!!!!!! I cant wait to get out there and see just how competeive we are!! I know of tow of them, and they are going to kick some butt!! ITs a Mom and Daughter and from what I hear BOTH are very good riders...I just caught wind I may a have just got two major sponsors!!!YIPEEE!!!!