PDA

View Full Version : Excuses!!!

stiffy
07-21-2003, 09:22 AM
What excuses have all of you heard from people who don't want to go somewhere??? Or do something???

This last weekend we went to a lake w/ sand dunes and my husband asked his buddy ( who's gf and kid where gone) if he wanted to go w/ us and he said he couldn't get his quad out of the garage:D :D I hate it when people give excuses instead of just saying I don't feel like going. He usually blames it on his gf but she is my good friend and she always wants to go. Also when people say they are too busy but just end up sleeping all day.

AtvMxRider
07-21-2003, 09:25 AM
Maybe he doesn't like you........:ermm:

07-21-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Maybe he doesn't like you........:ermm:

LMGDAO, funniest thing ive heard today

TheRedRebel17
07-21-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Curt

:huh :huh

stiffy
07-21-2003, 09:31 AM
I think he's just stupid one time I had to change his tires cause he put the paddles on backwards on both quads. hahaha
Maybe he doesn't like us but I don't think people are into him either his gf is saving up money to buy a house so she can get away from him. I just think it's a P*$$y when you can't just say no I don't feel like going.

AtvMxRider
07-21-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Curt

:D

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by stiffy
What excuses have all of you heard from people who don't want to go somewhere??? Or do something???

This last weekend we went to a lake w/ sand dunes and my husband asked his buddy ( who's gf and kid where gone) if he wanted to go w/ us and he said he couldn't get his quad out of the garage:D :D I hate it when people give excuses instead of just saying I don't feel like going. He usually blames it on his gf but she is my good friend and she always wants to go. Also when people say they are too busy but just end up sleeping all day. I hear the same crap.........:rolleyes: Too busy,too hot, no $$ no time... Too tired,quad not runnin good.BLAH,BLAH,BLAH......... I work full time and so does my ole man, but we go out and ride MORE than alot of peopled here do,I want to get the most out of my quad not colloect cob webs...lol. I hate it when they say"Yeah,Ill meetya up there........then they do a No Show.":grr:

07-21-2003, 10:05 AM
I just tell people I"ll be hungover that day and that pretty much sums it up...:o

Ask Jeff@quadshop how many times he's heard me say...Nope..I'll be fillin like a dog terd so count me out..:ermm:

No need in blowin smoke up his skirt..:eek:

nacs400ex
07-21-2003, 10:07 AM
who cares, maybe the figure you will get all *****y when they say I dont want to. Then they will have to make up an excuse why they dont wanna go. because then you will ask "Why dont you wanna go?" Who cares, they dont wanna go, so leave them alone. I hate people that bicker and squabble over little things.

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
who cares, maybe the figure you will get all *****y when they say I dont want to. Then they will have to make up an excuse why they dont wanna go. because then you will ask "Why dont you wanna go?" Who cares, they dont wanna go, so leave them alone. I hate people that bicker and squabble over little things. Who says I was bickering? I just hear all the excuese in the world...Then later on you hear it"Ah, man.I wish I would have gone".or "why didnt you come wake me up?" I figure they just arent into riding as much as I am. I guess.....;) I see it as there loss........:p

stiffy
07-21-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
who cares, maybe the figure you will get all *****y when they say I dont want to. Then they will have to make up an excuse why they dont wanna go. because then you will ask "Why dont you wanna go?" Who cares, they dont wanna go, so leave them alone. I hate people that bicker and squabble over little things.

If you don't want to go all ya have to do is say it like last weekend we had a ton of people going all he could talk about was how fun it is gonna be we wouldn't keep asking if he just said I don't feel like it but when you get an excuse like ( I can't get my quad out of the garage???) and I'm not bickering or squabbling I just wanted to here some excuses that others have heard I think it's funny ( I couldn't get my quad out of the garage):rolleyes: I'm suprised he hasn't used the excuse that his powerband broke or his muffler bearings seized.:D

flyin#5
07-21-2003, 10:49 AM
ah excuses...... most the people i ride with have plenty of them. mostly why they wont jump...... "i dont want to break my quad"...... why do you even have a quad then? they break when you ride them... get over it. or "i just got it back together" - why even ride it? maybe you just want to put it in yoru living room as a show piece or maybe even a coffe table?:rolleyes:

stiffy
07-21-2003, 10:56 AM
The same dude won't go riding at certain places that have dirt roads cause he thinks it's bad on his truck.

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 11:08 AM
The same dude won't go riding at certain places that have dirt roads cause he thinks it's bad on his truck. LOL!!!! Maybe the guy should just buy a lil sports car since hes afraid to get it dirty......:p

07-21-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL!!!! Maybe the guy should just buy a lil sports car since hes afraid to get it dirty......:p

Maybe he should get a skirt :eek:

Joecool1264
07-21-2003, 01:52 PM
I hate lame excuses and no shows, just grow a set and say what you mean.

CowsBitePeople
07-21-2003, 03:52 PM
Hey u wanna go riding??

uhhh no gas

well can ya get some??

uhhh no

y??

uhhh i dunno

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
Hey u wanna go riding??

uhhh no gas

well can ya get some??

uhhh no

y??

uhhh i dunno HAHAHA.........heard those before too.....:p

Honda4trax250x
07-21-2003, 05:44 PM

This last weekend we went to a lake w/ sand dunes and my husband asked his buddy ( who's gf and kid where gone) if he wanted to go w/ us and he said he couldn't get his quad out of the garage:D :D I hate it when people give excuses instead of just saying I don't feel like going. He usually blames it on his gf but she is my good friend and she always wants to go. Also when people say they are too busy but just end up sleeping all day.

couldnt get it out of his garage??? thats horrible. when my uncle went upstate to ride with us we went to his house and carried it over a suburban chassis then over a hummer body (his newest project) so there has to be a way to get it out

SGA
07-21-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Joecool1264
I hate lame excuses and no shows, just grow a set and say what you mean.
Best reply I read all week...

yellowrider
07-22-2003, 04:58 AM
i am usally the first person that every one calls to go riding.. cause no matter what i am doing or who i am with i will go. if my 400ex isnt in the shop but lately i dont like climbing hills... it starts to cost money when you aint no good:D

anywyas the other day i had no gas, i had my gf , and i only got one helmet ... so i went to are neighbors got get a helmet got some gas and went riding for a few hours ... it was fun...

so if everyone is every in green, taylor, hart, larue or at livingsteen give me a pm ... i will be there along with my good friend kyle we will show you all how to break plastic !!:D