View Full Version : quad and dirtbike model costomizing?

KASCHAK
07-20-2003, 06:24 PM
ive been really bored since its been raining around here the past couple days so i got out my dirtbike model yz250 and i starting taking it apart. i painted the frame black and got out the masking tape and went over all the decals and cut everting out. and i painted them black as well. should be pretty sweet. i painted the rear shock white and blue so it looks like a works.

a while back i did a raptor. was blue. painted the frame and plastics black took all the stickers off and cut the front fenders. looks like aftermarket. also put a pipe decal on the pipe ct and painted the shocks white and blue. and painted the a-arms chrome. along with the motor. both look really trick. i need to get some metel mulisha stickers i want to put on the bike.

has anyone done any of these little projects? or anyting like it. also tell me what models if any you gots. i got raptor 400ex banshee 250r moded the h3ll 250r xr400r yz250 and a sweet cr500motor in a extended everthing 250r frame with nefrs pipes bars everhint.

sorry for the long post

Pvt. Maggot
07-20-2003, 06:53 PM
i would mod some if i ever could find them..:o

KASCHAK
07-20-2003, 07:11 PM
i just got done putting together the yz and ohh my does it look sweeettt black everthing with stock yz grafic kit crome motor white number plates just plastics are black and the frame. its sweeettt:D :blah:

CowsBitePeople
07-20-2003, 07:14 PM
sounds cool u should post some pics when we can again:macho

CHAUNCY
07-20-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
sounds cool u should post some pics when we can again:macho

Yeah, I got a buggy that is about the size of a model quad and severel different dirtbikes, although most of them are broken:ermm:

KASCHAK
07-20-2003, 07:25 PM
the pics of the raptor are somewhere on here. altho no one looked at them. ill look for them. try putting in my name and bored raptor