PDA

View Full Version : these idiots are the reason why atv's are in danger of being banned

Honda4trax250x
07-20-2003, 06:00 PM
today at around 10 o clock we were driving home on a busy road,and all of a sudden a little trex mini quad pulled out in front of our truck. the guy who was riding it had no helmet on with two kids on it with him (ya thats right 3 people on a mini :rolleyes: ) . any way he was sitting on back and there was a kid sitting in front with a helmet but the youngest looking one (maybe around 5 yrs. old) was sitting in between them without a helmet.

just thought this was pretty stupid and felt like sharing.

Bill Fuller
07-20-2003, 06:02 PM
Should have called the cops.:mad: :cuss:

Tommy 17
07-20-2003, 06:02 PM
stupid people are... wonder why they are dead then they do...

SGA
07-20-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
stupid people are... wonder why they are dead then they do...
Someones been watching Star Wars again!;)

Tommy 17
07-20-2003, 06:10 PM
sga correct he is...

lmfao i been tryin for 30 mins now... and noones seen it but u!!!!

good eye howard...

be with u the force may:macho

QuadJunkies
07-20-2003, 06:15 PM
:mad: . I was just telling someone tonight about a guy who had rolled to the bottom of a hill where we were riding yesterday.A guy went hill shooting up this hill I went up he as behind me. Well, I went the backside to come back down and when I came around the corner, all you could see was this guys 400ex rolling to the bottom of the hill....:eek: I look up and I see this little boy coulnt have been more than maybe 4. I look up and see all his buds standing at the top.........and they do NOTHING!!!!:huh :eek2: :grr: So I went up to make sure he and his Boy was ok and side hill parked it and walked the rest of the way up and brought the boy down...... thank gosh they were Ok..Im a big one on safety on a quad, and I dont think hill shootin wiht a small chld on it is very good common sense IMO.....I was just glad the boy didnt get hurt///////

Striker49
07-20-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
sga correct he is...

lmfao i been tryin for 30 mins now... and noones seen it but u!!!!

good eye howard...

be with u the force may:macho

Not Master Yoda you are.

I met some idiot yesterday coming home from work ridin down the road on his 400...without a helmet in the opposite lane. :rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
07-20-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Not Master Yoda you are.

I met some idiot yesterday coming home from work ridin down the road on his 400...without a helmet in the opposite lane. :rolleyes: sheesh....and people try to blame the QUAD for bangin them up.....PAALEASE.........:grr:

Narly R
07-20-2003, 06:45 PM
I would have defently stopped and ask them wtf there are doin!:grr:

LMAO Tommy, i saw a couple of your other posts and could figure out what the heck you were saying!:huh I didnt notice!:p

KASCHAK
07-20-2003, 07:16 PM
people like that must die.!!! we almost hit this one guy on a warrior had to swerve and blow the horn and he gave us the finger. it was on a blind spot on the road. but to the guy on the quad you can see the road. and cars. and i still cant believe he has the nerve to give us the finger.

CowsBitePeople
07-20-2003, 07:18 PM
like 3 or 4 people around my area ride around at night with no helmets haulin everywhere wakein everyone with their pipes :eek2: and they are LOUD!! err i hate them

sickmojave
07-21-2003, 12:27 AM
I almost hit a kid on a quad yesterday with my truck:mad: this kid came flyin out in the middle of traffic with no warning or helmet. but what pissed me off was the parents sitting in there front yard laughing about it. if I had to do it again I'd run that little chit over and let them laugh about that :eek2:

Fast250EX
07-21-2003, 05:35 AM
I find it odd how people see quads dangerous when people ride street bikes with 10 times the power and no helmet!! What's even worse is that is totally legal!!!! :rolleyes:

I heard about 2-3 deaths just this week in our area relating to motorcycle accidents. I would love to know how a 1000cc V-Twin street bike with a guy riding who has no helmet is considered more safe than a guy on a 90cc mini quad that tops out at 25 mph.:rolleyes:

I agree there are idiots out there on quads but the CPSC is not exactly treating quaders fair either. I had 2 scars from a previous wreck that my doctor saw last time when I went for my high school stuff. He said "Fourwheeler's are extremely dangerous and you should not be riding wheelies or going too fast on them." Not only have I seen him ride a motorcycle before at a pretty good rate, but the day before someone was killed in a motorcycle wreck where he couldn't make the turn from wet road conditions.

Anyway, this is just something to think about.

jay's 300
07-21-2003, 05:45 AM
I got a good one for ya!! Me and a friend of mine went riding yesterday and we seen this woman carrying her little baby(between 1&2 yrs.) off of a hill. Apparently her dumbarse daddy couldn't make it up a hill and had to back down, so I guess they were thoughtful enough to get the little one off, after he had already started back down! :rolleyes: Ignorance pisses me off!! :mad: Ohh yeah, none of them had helmets on either. We might have passed a couple who had them on, out of about 20.

markeg192
07-21-2003, 06:47 AM
BAN STUPIDITY NOT ATVS!!!!

sickmojave
07-21-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by markeg192

if it was only that easy :D

RoadkillerRyan
07-21-2003, 06:56 AM

QuadJunkies
07-21-2003, 07:08 AM
BAN STUPIDITY NOT ATVS!!!! word.........:grr:

J-06
07-21-2003, 08:17 AM
I dont get how you can be any age and ride a Dirtbike legally?:ermm: They are faster and more dangerous than a quad? The city of Ivanhoe has banned quads from riding through town which is understandable. They though let the old men drive there golf carts and mowers and small yard tractors all over. I dont see how this is even fair. Then you got the guys on there harleys which are louder than our quads. They should let us ride through town. Otherwise we have to go 2 miles on each side of the town to get aroudn because there is no road :grr:

Joecool1264
07-21-2003, 01:28 PM
How do some people get that old being that stupid? The gene pool needs some bleach!