PDA

View Full Version : need your help

300extreme#8
07-20-2003, 04:56 PM
ok if you read my sig you'll now i have front works shocks,well it went to the track today and it has 50-115 ft jumps and i still have the stock back shock so it was rought,just bout every jump i hit i bottumed out and the it wasn't to good on my back,so i was wondering if i should get it rebiult and revalved it seems like it's in good cond. but would revalvin it have and where do i need to get in contact with to get it done,or should it just take it of sale it and get after market, i'm broke so i don't have the money to buy all out racing shocks i just want some that are way better then stock shocks

sprtrx300ex
07-22-2003, 03:00 AM
The 300ex rear shock cannot be rebuilt/revalved. If I were you I would look around ebay for a 2001 raptor rear shock. It has to be off a 2001 raptor. If you weigh under 200 lbs, then you have to put a 400ex spring on it. If your over 200lbs than you can leave the raptor shock on. This shock is just as good as an aftermarket rear shock. You can also adjust the preload, compression, and rebound on it. You can find a good one off ebay for $200.