PDA

View Full Version : for anyone from west TN

300extreme#8
07-20-2003, 04:29 PM
i was wonderin if anyone here has heard or rode at thrills hill motocross in gasdon TN, i went back there today and it was awesome it has been a year since i was up there,i went with my friend and his 400ex witch i killed.but he hasn't been ridin as long as me tho,well there is a start/finish tabletop that is bout 60-80 ft long and i've cleared it plenty of times lastyear but wasn't as comfortable at first but i hit it,but my other friend talked me into doin a lil freestyle,so i go first with a simple 1 foot can, and this lil kid on a bike was doin the same so i hit a 0 footed can,then i hit the sickest cordova i i ever hit,perfect ext. and they tried to talk me into doin a superman but it didn't workout when i tried.there was some bad quads up there tho,i did real good 2day and had alot of eyes on me, when i hit the corodva the first time a man with a bad***** raptor saw me and jumped up with a vidoe camra and told me to do it again ,so today was a very excitin day for me hope to be up there again soon,well i'll just let yall say whatever ya want bout all i said,ask as many questions that you want.

Bill Fuller
07-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Tennessee sounds good to me brother

400exrules
07-20-2003, 05:44 PM
hey im in western Tn, ill have to check that track out sometime.......ive heard that there are alot of trails on wolf river that Tn atv clubs ride on, u might want to check into that, and i heard there is a Mx track in Dyersburg somewhere

but here is a website to track listings in Tn

http://www.quadcustoms.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=000001

EXrider03
07-21-2003, 04:26 AM
Hi there...Im from Savannah TN, close to Memphis TN. Ive never heard of where your talking about. Have you ever heard of Dry Creek in Pickwick TN??????

300extreme#8
07-21-2003, 06:16 AM
i know where pickwick is but not dry creek tho,and i know dyersburg and i know thqat track is awesome ,smoe of my friends have went and raced there,plus i heard there is a awesome track in milan not to far from here,well hope some more people from TN
answer to this thread.
thanks

400exrules
07-21-2003, 06:26 AM
ive been to pickwick when i was a little kid but it was too rent a boat and stuff, i didnt know they had a plcae to ride atv's there, is it trails or a mx park?

gncc025
07-21-2003, 03:24 PM
I am from walnut ms thats right before you get to collierville on highway 72.I go to pickwick all the time and ride there.I don't believe there are any moto x tracks there but there is about 2 or 3 thousand acres of trails there called sharps bottom and it has alot of home made doubles and stuff there and plenty of hill climbs.

Exrider03 I ride at dry creek all the time
its pretty cool.I rode there like a week ago

300extreme#8
07-22-2003, 07:12 AM
ok i just looked at a map and if you just keep goin north down 70 through bells you will end-up in gadsden right before you get in humbolt.

jcs327
07-30-2003, 04:33 PM
this place in pickwick, is it near savannah? We rode at a place down there in the 3 wheeler days. If I remember correctly, we took 69 out of savannah towards florence Alabama and turned right by an electrical sub station. I didn't know you could still ride there. I live in mckenzie and I am always looking for places in west tn to ride.

EXrider03
07-31-2003, 12:42 PM
Yep thats it. Dry Creek in Brutan Branch, I live in Savannah! Dry Creek is one of the sweetest places Ive ever rode at!