PDA

View Full Version : Things In Life...

Narly R
07-19-2003, 03:52 PM
What are things in life that you have learned, no like tying your shoe, but like patience, or respect. I try to have respect, but I usually finding myself roostin my moms truck tires, or jumpin my dads bike!:mad: I try not too, but it gets the best of me. What is the most important thing to you guys?:macho

nh300ex
07-19-2003, 04:04 PM
hmmm, i used to piss people off on purpose cause i thot it was hilarious when they would get angry and yell and stuff and i'd sit there and lmao, then one day i had to run for 3 miles while a guy in a truck chased me threw the woods.
that was a good lesson...:D

Narly R
07-19-2003, 04:07 PM
Why would you do that?:huh

I mean no offense, but if someone did that so me I kick there arse!

nh300ex
07-19-2003, 04:08 PM
i really dont know, iwas stupid, i know, if i did it to my self then then i would tie my self to a chair and burn my self with lit ciggarettes. i just dont know man:confused2

Chanman420q
07-19-2003, 04:12 PM
i cant say ive learned much about life.......... i just do my own thing and only worry about my self :ermm:

07-19-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by nh300ex
i really dont know, iwas stupid, i know, if i did it to my self then then i would tie my self to a chair and burn my self with lit ciggarettes. i just dont know man:confused2

:huh :huh :huh :confused2 i think u got some major problems dude.

nh300ex
07-19-2003, 05:47 PM
ha ha, its just a joke, havent you seen mr. deeds?????

nah, but really, i was like 9-10 years old, i was stupid,
but trust me i dont do it anymore:)

TC17
07-19-2003, 05:52 PM
life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

-Helen Keller

speedy400
07-19-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by TC17
life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

-Helen Keller
thats a good one, also-
People always want what they dont have and if they have it they want something better and when they loose it they want it again.So take what you have and enjoy it.

Narly R
07-19-2003, 06:04 PM
^that a good one, but like I think paying attention and PATIONCE (sp) and respect are the 3 main things I try to fallow in life, but ya like i do!:( :ermm:

Martin Blair
07-19-2003, 07:14 PM
ive learned not to give in to people, my dad use to yell at me all the time and i wouldnt say anythign just ok, yeah, sure, not smart like a way i understood what he was saying but he just kept yelling well now if he starts yelling i yell back at him and it only happend once or twice before everythings fine he knows tht im goign to "fight back" so its pointless.

blondie69
07-20-2003, 06:37 AM
i've learned........

not to break into your ex best friends msn account....change her profile into sayin all this stuff like she's a hooker...changing the password....:uhoh:

i swear i wouldn't do anything like that again....if my life depended on it....cuz see....i didn't clue in that it was illegal...and that she could call the police....get them to trace my ip address....and get me in lots of chit:confused2

Narly R
07-20-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
i've learned........

not to break into your ex best friends msn account....change her profile into sayin all this stuff like she's a hooker...changing the password....:uhoh:

i swear i wouldn't do anything like that again....if my life depended on it....cuz see....i didn't clue in that it was illegal...and that she could call the police....get them to trace my ip address....and get me in lots of chit:confused2

WOW! That sound slike a interesting story... what happened?:confused:

blondie69
07-20-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
WOW! That sound slike a interesting story... what happened?:confused:

what happened to make me do that? or what happened after she found out i did that? lol

Juggalo
07-20-2003, 10:13 AM
think realisticly

Narly R
07-20-2003, 12:51 PM
what happened to make me do that? or what happened after she found out i did that? lol

Both.;)

07-20-2003, 12:52 PM
get a job when your young..and start paying for your own stuff...my dad used to buy all of my mods for my quad..even bought my quad.....i didnt realy ahve a probvlem with ti and neither did he..but now i ahvea job and pay for my own stuff that i want.....i was saving for a set of tcs shocks for a few weeks...and when they finaly got to my door step..it was well worth the 900$ and the wait..just becuase i know that i own them

Glow Plug
07-20-2003, 01:00 PM
I have learned that material things aren't the most important things in life. LIke you don't need the latest and greatest things in life.

Respecting others MOST of the time lol.....

Standing up for myself.

I don't know if this is a good thing or not but.... Not taking any chit from most people like if I don't like them i'm not gonig to pretent that I do.

Thinking realistically is another good one

and havingas much in fun as life as I can :D

blondie69
07-20-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Both.;)

Well......I did it cuz me and her got in ALOT of bytch fights. And she was sayin crap bout me at school....so I went a step further. And I never did get any crap from the police. Cuz she thought she was cool and she went around the whole school sayin she was callin the police on me and stuff (which gave her the rep as a rat) and then i bursted her lil bubble and i was like "u know...its not illegal...cuz u gave me your password a long time ago...therefore giving me permission to do whatever i want to do to your account" so she never did call the police. But then when i did change the password back for her, she went and had her msn name like "TEGAN IS A DYKE" and all this stuff. And was still contuining to go around sayin crap bout me. So it ended....I broke her nose and gave her a black eye:eek2: And then she kept sayin she was goin to call the police on me for that....been 9 months...hasn't happened yet;) Big ol' bluff

Glow Plug
07-20-2003, 01:14 PM
So it ended....I broke her nose and gave her a black eye:eek2: And then she kept sayin she was goin to call the police on me for that....been 9 months...hasn't happened yet;) Big ol' bluff

WOW! hot!!! lol

good JOB! :D

400exrules
07-20-2003, 01:34 PM
i dont know why but i have a huge respect for everyone and their property, like some of my friends can roll houses and break crap and not think anything about it, i cant do that, because these ppl work hard for stuff and other kids with no respect can break there things or steal it in no time without thinkin twice

flyin#5
07-20-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i dont know why but i have a huge respect for everyone and their property, like some of my friends can roll houses and break crap and not think anything about it, i cant do that, because these ppl work hard for stuff and other kids with no respect can break there things or steal it in no time without thinkin twice

i am the same way..... its like if someone is on another persons machine or in there house they treat it like chit cuz its not theres.... for me its the opposite.

Narly R
07-20-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
And one of my own..if someone picks on you or teases you beat them up!! Make them learn a leason!! lmao. Its a long story...ends up in 8 months probation, 30 hours community service, and a visit to jail just to see what it would be like!(I don't let people pick on me, my friends, or my girlfriend). If they do then they have it coming to them!

LOL, ya but thats a good thing cause you earn respect and in the long run is best!;)

I like the story blondie!:D

You guys have some of the same things in mind as i do...:ermm:

Jay300ex
07-20-2003, 06:52 PM
I have learned many things. Patience, devotion, initiative, and respect being big ones.

I know that it is very important to do the simplest things to be good at something.

If you listen carefully, watch carefully, and practice thougholy and often, you will get good at something. Wether it be riding a quad, fixing a quad, programing a computer, or playing a computer game. It's all it takes.

Unless you have some problems, LEARNING is one of the easiest things to do, and if you have, patience, devotion, initiative and respect for what you are learning, you will be good at it.

Does that sound right fellas?

Jay

Narly R
07-20-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Jay300ex
Unless you have some problems, LEARNING is one of the easiest things to do, and if you have, patience, devotion, initiative and respect for what you are learning, you will be good at it.

Does that sound right fellas?Jay

That makes 100% sences!!!!;) Thats is how its is, or thats how i TRY to be...