PDA

View Full Version : What Pipe is the best?? for a 416 and stock motor

greco400
07-18-2003, 04:08 PM
Ok im getting a 416 and all the good stuff in the future im just wanting to get a pipe and somestuff soon and in the winter get the motor done well i want to get a Hmf or the hetrick racing pipe But i dont know what jetting??? I really need to know because im ordering one soon . I might take the choke out my self or send it to rocky ridge if i can get a phone number to call i send it and they can do it and i was told to get a 42 jet for it to start in the winter and all the time then WHAT jet do i get for the main jet for the pipe i heading towards the hmf and if i get that what jetting to i use and if getthe hetrick one what main jet??? I also going to put maybe 2 uni air vents in so i might get a 1 size bigger jet i want the best set up for my 416 to with out going and have to change the jets again i only want a one time job...if you got a idea i would like to know Please tell me

greco400
07-18-2003, 04:12 PM
I seen about a 148 - 155 how about it should i try all them Hfm says a 175 maybe the highest a 160 WHat do you guys think DOes any one have the set up with a hetrick or Hmf pipe with a 416 and bored carb??? what jettings and with out choke? Please let me know