PDA

View Full Version : will a stock 400ex do good in D class?

400ex Racer
07-17-2003, 04:49 PM
i have a stock 400ex with race cut platic...dg nerfs....moose racin bars.....nac head light covers....and pro design teather switch...and im gonna be runnin my frist race here in a couple dayz @ the fayette county fair in D class.....should 400's be one of the top quads in the stock.....and do u think my 400 willl be able 2 hang with other ppl in the class???

thankz Cody

Aol Name
Codeman183INC

deepcj7
07-17-2003, 05:36 PM
yes, it's all about the rider.;)

RIDER11X
07-17-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by 400ex Racer
i have a stock 400ex with race cut platic...dg nerfs....moose racin bars.....nac head light covers....and pro design teather switch...and im gonna be runnin my frist race here in a couple dayz @ the fayette county fair in D class.....should 400's be one of the top quads in the stock.....and do u think my 400 willl be able 2 hang with other ppl in the class???

thankz Cody

Aol Name
Codeman183INC

It is mostly skills, as long as you got a decent machine, the rest is up to you. Don't get caught caught up in trying to go and win your first race, remember it is for fun. You should practice your holeshot to get it good, and remember you won't be able to hear your machine too well on the holeshot and will shift by vibration at times. See you there!:D