PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE!!! 2002 REBUILT RACE READY 426ex FOR SALE!!!

TeamC&GRacer
07-17-2003, 08:20 AM
FOR SALE!!! 2002 REBUILT RACE READY 426ex FOR SALE!!!

This is a 2000 Honda 426ex that i completly rebuilt from the ground up! Race Ready, needs to go! NO TRADES AND NO PARTING OUT! WILL GO AS WHOLE! WILL NO BE DISAPOINTED!! 7000 WILL SHIP TO YOUR EXPENSE! Oil has been changed after every month. Bike is garage kept and has been washed and polished after every ride... i babied this bike!! take advantage!!

Motor- Brand new Sparks 426ex Engine kit. JE high compression pistion and rings. Sparks racing cam. Cosmetic gasket kit. Motor was just redone and hasnt even been broken in yet! VERY POWERFUL! Also has polished side cases!

New FULLY GUSSETED powdercoated frame and subframe, pc'd candy translucent over crome base with clearcoat. It comes with a brand new AC 250r grab bar mounted on. Also comes with matching front hubs and beadlock rings.

PEP ZPS front suspension
Burgard Crome +2 A-arms with polished tie-rods
Durablue +4 crome axle with 250r pc'd red hubs.
New PC'd Stock Swingarm
MX Holeshots up front on .190 douglas aluminum rims. (only a few rides)
Rear 18x9.5x8 Turf tamers on Champions beadlocks (pc'd rings)
FULL LRD CHROME EXHAUST!
Ac Racing nerfs with back nets
Ac Racing front bumper and grab bar
New Maier silver shiney plastics front and rear with black gripper seat cover. Nacs number plates and number all around.
TAG T2 polished bars with universal clamps.
Pc'd RTC clutch lever and pc'd brake lever (foot and hand)
Brand new shifter
Brand new battery
Brand new stock airbox
New pc'd stock oil tank
Scott clear grips
Brand new stock steering stem
polished motor mounts and side cases
Durablue adjustable rear linkage
C&G muds caps
Tinner Air scoops
Pc'd footpegs, caliper and sprockets! ANY EVERYTHING ELSE!
freeflow gas tube
k&n filter
k&n outerwear

This bike is basically brand new and race ready! you wont be disapointed! Serious inquires only!

TeamC&GRacer
07-17-2003, 08:21 AM
awesome bike guys...dotn pass this up

pnut420
07-21-2003, 03:13 PM
to me that quad is worth 7,000, but with the ex market lately, you might have to part it out, 6800 is what the YZF is going for, apparently everyone wants them

TeamC&GRacer
07-22-2003, 07:52 AM
yeah you just gotta be pacient, this bike was running right with the new yfz on the mx track the other day..

lars
07-23-2003, 03:49 PM
nice bike man. i agree the 400 EX is a proven winner. this new yamaha that is suppose to be so bad hasnt really been out long enough to prove itself yet. in my eyes anyways

07-23-2003, 04:40 PM
Remember Value is a funny thing and is based more on what someone is willing to pay than what it may be worth.

The YZF will need thousands put into it to be on par with many of the members quads (yours and mine included) and since none of us want much stk anything on our machines you know you will or would have to put up some major $$$ just like we have with the ex's etc.

I dont worry much about the new yami as a performance threat in stk configuration but after investing the usuall 8-10K it should perform very well and not have the heat issues of the ex. then again this was the case with the c-dale and it offered a lot more than the yzf for very little more money.

So what this all means is that there is a value for your whole package (quad and mods etc) but it may not be near the cost of the mods alone and thats sad.

TeamC&GRacer
07-23-2003, 05:27 PM
yeah i knew man its pathetic that people wont spend the cash on bikes that r going half of what they have int othem instead of buyign new bieks and putting so much more money into it to make it an race ready bike...

TeamC&GRacer
07-24-2003, 03:53 PM
bump

trx400ex
07-24-2003, 04:05 PM
Im seriously just trying to help you out man, but i couldnt get 6k for my lobo 400ex and it had ALOT OF $$ into it. Also it is harder than crap to part these things out, you might wanna consider keeping it....

TeamC&GRacer
07-24-2003, 04:43 PM
yeah, if i get 7k i will sell, if not im keeping it. lol so tell that kid that wants 15,000 for his 400...

TeamC&GRacer
07-26-2003, 10:42 AM
bump

07-26-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
Im seriously just trying to help you out man, but i couldnt get 6k for my lobo 400ex and it had ALOT OF $$ into it. Also it is harder than crap to part these things out, you might wanna consider keeping it....

Thats basicly what I am doing, just keep it. I cant see any reason not to since its still (in modded form) "more" than anything new I have seen.

When it gets so obsolete that its totally out classed then maybe just maybe I would consider it, but if the longevity of the R's performance is any guage that may be a long time.

PS free bump